JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
The thing goes like this. It was Quinn idea, she was in a financial struggle with her business, so she decided to went over the preps (if i am not wrong that's shown at start ep4 in a conversation with riona in front of B&R door). The talkwith the preps is not shown, but later on Quinn talk with Sage, Sage is not happy with it but finally accept it and ask Quinn to tell the diks (that's shown in the car wash).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's the main reason I am sure they did that cluck - they was desperate enough to risk using Sage so they even go with Dawe's offer to ruin Cathy with cluck.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The thing goes like this. It was Quinn idea, she was in a financial struggle with her business, so she decided to went over the preps (if i am not wrong that's shown at start ep4 in a conversation with riona in front of B&R door). The talkwith the preps is not shown, but later on Quinn talk with Sage, Sage is not happy with it but finally accept it and ask Quinn to tell the diks (that's shown in the car wash).
Correct me if I'm wrong, but we have never seen Sage interact with Tybalt in any way whatsoever, right ? Well we caught a glimpse with Sage's reaction to the dick pic of the MC at Tybalts presentation, but as far as I know, thats it. I always need DalliX for these things, my memory is a mess.

Now that cant be a coincidence, thats 100% a setup for more drama, let the sibling drama unfold !!!

Reactions: Heycock

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Interesting. what do you see as the central plot hole of merchant of Venice?
Well I don't mean the theme of that work, i mean the trial. A loan where someone put as a warranty his own flesh it's ridicoulous. And the resolution for wich the blood is not stipulate it, it's also absurd. But it doesn't really matter.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
That's the main reason I am sure they did that cluck - they was desperate enough to risk using Sage so they even go with Dawe's offer to ruin Cathy with cluck.
I dont think i grasp your theory, what would Quinn gain by ruining Cathy or the DIK's?.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we have never seen Sage interact with Tybalt in any way whatsoever, right ? Well we caught a glimpse with Sage's reaction to the dick pic of the MC at Tybalts presentation, but as far as I know, thats it. I always need DalliX for these things, my memory is a mess.

Now that cant be a coincidence, thats 100% a setup for more drama, let the sibling drama unfold !!!
You are right. There were a small interaction in one post in rooster. where Tybalt was harrasing Jill and Sage told him in a bad manner to leave her alone.
DPC probably avoid it to don't give too much clues that they where brothers.

Reactions: Walter Victor

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
f we really want to analyze it, the entire prep/hot party doesn't quite make sense. What does Tybalt hope to accomplish by letting his sister show up at a high-class party with a stripperific outfit and providing accommodations like a servant (instead of dressing properly and participating as a guest)?
Tybalt express disapprove to Quinn about the HOTs clothes, but she retorted saying this is what he get for hire a sororoty. The whole idea is show that Tybalt is dumb as fuck and always fail in his plans.

onewingedangel919

Jan 14, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Links are dead

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
If we really want to analyze it, the entire prep/hot party doesn't quite make sense. What does Tybalt hope to accomplish by letting his sister show up at a high-class party with a stripperific outfit and providing accommodations like a servant (instead of dressing properly and participating as a guest)? Any sane person will realize that would damage his family's image in front of upper-class guests. But this is Tybalt, so we chalk it up to stupidity and laugh and don't care.
Sage even hides from her sisters that she is Burke's adopted daughter. Besides, even if everyone around knew about it except MС, she could do it to emphasize her independence.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
It's nice to not be the only one in the Old Man club, it just freaks me out a little bit to see somebody else with UofM references. OFT, are you a local? :)

Nah. I'm actually on almost the complete opposite side of the country (Louisiana, born & raised). That snapshot was one of the first Gopher examples that popped up in Google. :p

But I'm definitely in the Old Man club, unlike shazba, who's just a punky little kid...

Old 1.png
Old 2.png
Old 3.png
Old 4.png

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I dont think i grasp your theory, what would Quinn gain by ruining Cathy or the DIK's?.
Totally agree with you on that one. To me only one person makes sense --> Vinnie. Cathy kicked him out of College, he wanted to get rid of Rusty, so he blames the DIKs, and just as Chad had to step down, he thought Rusty would too. Then he trashed the DIK Mansion so the combination of both leaves them without money and a trashed manion, then he can bully Tommy with money/free drugs to sell drugs out of the Mansion, which has the Burgmeister name protection. As his final action, he had Quinn getting whacked and robbed so she has to double her prices, ruining her reputation.

Now Quinn might have helped him GET the picture, since they both have the same supplier and know eachother, but I dont think she gives a fuck about Cathy.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Now Quinn might have helped him GET the picture, since they both have the same supplier and know eachother, but I dont think she gives a fuck about Cathy.
The only thing Quinn will help Vinnie with is pushing him off a top floor of a high building.... they don't like each other...
It's probably Vinnie that got Quinn robbed....
But anybody training at Dawe's gym could have taken the picture.... Vinnie knows most of the Jocks too, so Quinn is not a needed link for him, he still knows plenty other people in B&R...

fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
Well I don't mean the theme of that work, i mean the trial. A loan where someone put as a warranty his own flesh it's ridicoulous. And the resolution for wich the blood is not stipulate it, it's also absurd. But it doesn't really matter.
Okay, I see what you are saying. I think it's a "your mileage may vary" kind of thing - I just pretend it's like "you can cut off my hand if I don't repay you", but agree it's open to debate.

Reactions: Heycock

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Having read dozens upon dozens of posts over the past couple of days about people whining that Maya didn't go to the financial department of the university to help her with her financial problem, I am stunned that at no point have I read that this is EXACTLY what she is doing at the end of Episode 8! Who is Stephen Burke if he is NOT involved with school finances, scholarships, etc.? All Burke has to do is arrange for a scholarship and Maya's dad loses his control over her.

Sage is taking Maya to the very person who COULD solve all of Maya's financial problems. Of course we all know that is not going to happen, at least not without distasteful (to Maya) strings attached. But I sometimes wonder how many people here have actually played this game.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Having read dozens upon dozens of posts over the past couple of days about people whining that Maya didn't go to the financial department of the university to help her with her financial problem, I am stunned that at no point have I read that this is EXACTLY what she is doing at the end of Episode 8! Who is Stephen Burke if he is NOT involved with school finances, scholarships, etc.? All Burke has to do is arrange for a scholarship and Maya's dad loses his control over her.

Sage is taking Maya to the very person who COULD solve all of Maya's financial problems. Of course we all know that is not going to happen, at least not without distasteful (to Maya) strings attached. But I sometimes wonder how many people here have actually played this game.
That's what I figured would happen as well. I don't think Sage is taking her to her parents just to say "can we have some money?". It's probably more to get her options laid out for her. For plot reasons it's just a huge bonus that her parents just so happen to be the Burke's.

That's only my opinion and she could be going there to ask for money, which would be stupid if you ask me because it wouldn't really fix anything in the long run. It's nice that this drawn out sub plot could finally be wrapped up but it's pretty out of left field. Sage has one heart to heart with Maya and has already came up with a plan when everyone else has been dumbfounded by it for two seasons of the game.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes