Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That's what I figured would happen as well. I don't think Sage is taking her to her parents just to say "can we have some money?". It's probably more to get her options laid out for her. For plot reasons it's just a huge bonus that her parents just so happen to be the Burke's.

That's only my opinion and she could be going there to ask for money, which would be stupid if you ask me because it wouldn't really fix anything in the long run. It's nice that this drawn out sub plot could finally be wrapped up but it's pretty out of left field. Sage has one heart to heart with Maya and has already came up with a plan when everyone else has been dumbfounded by it for two seasons of the game.
Yeah, well none of the other characters happens to be Burke's daughter. I don't think appealing to Tybalt would benefit anyone. ;)

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah, well none of the other characters happens to be Burke's daughter. I don't think appealing to Tybalt would benefit anyone. ;)
Tybalt... The only person who seems to kind of like him is his Jade. You don't even see Stephen talking to him. Not that anyone could appeal to him anyway, the guy has put himself on a golden pedestal because of his adopted name and family wealth. He's a nobody who has just been given everything and pretends like he has improved it himself. #FuckYouTybalt

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Tybalt... The only person who seems to kind of like him is his Jade. You don't even see Stephen talking to him. Not that anyone could appeal to him anyway, the guy has put himself on a golden pedestal because of his adopted name and family wealth. He's a nobody who has just been given everything and pretends like he has improved it himself. #FuckYouTybalt
I think we just found out who Tyballs@PresidentTyballs is. :ROFLMAO:

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Did not understand this arguing about the financials, nor the annoyance about the logistics of the Burke free tuition and the restaurant and the "fuck fuck fuck" ep8/"open the fucking door" Interlude scene that its all a big mess. Then it struck me, is it because people dont like Maya and the dislike bleeds over onto everything? Because Mayas effectively the catalyst for why Fuckface should care about it at all, and that all these scenes are the story we are reading due to her?

Stay with me, as I come in from left side with this: To me Sage was not sympathetic at all early on, pretty terrible really. The first few interactions in no particular order; demanding help for stolen goods, the help was stalking & spying, help and ill scratch your back if you scratch mine wink wink nudge nudge (heavily implied sexual favors). Red flags galore.
Shes not a good person at all while jealous and angry. Pretty damn bad actually. To be fair these flaws makes her quite lifelike and shes much better now though after she finally got rid of Chad in her head. Oh yeah, speaking of Chad, they were a couple and she cheated while he cheated as well. She did it out of spite and he did it due to homosexuality.

I ignore the cheating because I ignore the cheating with Josy/Maya as well when all is said and done. From the omniscient view of the player all of it is so minor and not really cheating (m&j had already died out due to no contact, s&d was a sham thing from the beginning so there was nothing to betray) Is there a difference there? (Some would say yes, very much so. But they only care about the one of em)

Its all flawed people, it makes interesting people, also known as good writing.

Coming back from the left side: Why is it impossible to extend goodwill to Maya for so many people when they apparently do it for Sage?

My bet its because being so isolated and controlled by a parent as Maya is, is too alien to the male audience that they cannot imagine reacting as Maya would, at all. Because shes a blond girl and obviously dumb huh. Add a side of "Why isnt she like Derek who turned out fine". And him people do like, hes carefree and a good dude. Like dudes are. Not a dumb Chick.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
It's nice that this drawn out sub plot could finally be wrapped up
What sub plot? Maya's quest for tuition is the reason Maya and Josy are in the HOT sorority, it's the reason we get introduced to the restaurant, it's the reason we visit the prep party and it is the reason we have the meeting with the Burke's in ep 9....
What reason for the MC even to be present at that meeting? Sage and Maya are the only ones that really need to be there...
We needed to see Mona leaving and Burke coming from the same room, we needed to see Maya's talk with Quinn in the pool.
Maya's quest for tuition is the threat of becoming a prostitute... That's the plot.... Not that contract we still have to see...

First LI we meet in game is Josy, the second is Maya.... And from the first day we meet Maya her storyline starts, she shows MC the Jocks, the Dik's, the HOT's, the Preps and tells you about the Burke family.... She pretty much presents you the central theme of the game. Personally i would say if this game had started out with a female MC it would have been Maya....

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I think we just found out who Tyballs@PresidentTyballs is. :ROFLMAO:
I did thoroughly enjoy that little back and forth with the MC and Tyballs@PresidentTyballs. And Tybalt's reaction "Stop this! And believe me, I could afford it if that even was a thing." Lol, it sounds like he has already looked into it.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
What sub plot? Maya's quest for tuition is the reason Maya and Josy are in the HOT sorority, it's the reason we get introduced to the restaurant, it's the reason we visit the prep party and it is the reason we have the meeting with the Burke's in ep 9....
What reason for the MC even to be present at that meeting? Sage and Maya are the only ones that really need to be there...
We needed to see Mona leaving and Burke coming from the same room, we needed to see Maya's talk with Quinn in the pool.
Maya's quest for tuition is the threat of becoming a prostitute... That's the plot.... Not that contract we still have to see...

First LI we meet in game is Josy, the second is Maya.... And from the first day we meet Maya her storyline starts, she shows MC the Jocks, the Dik's, the HOT's, the Preps and tells you about the Burke family.... She pretty much presents you the central theme of the game. Personally i would say if this game had started out with a female MC it would have been Maya....
You make it sound like Maya's financial trouble and the free tuition are the central theme of the game. That may be the case if like you said, Maya was the MC, but she's not. You are presented with the option to the restaurant no matter what, not because Quinn is offering you free tuition or a slot on the menu.

Maya and Josy were going to go to B&R to get away from her father regardless of the free tuition. She didn't even know bout the free tuition until after she started to attend so it wasn't the reason she wanted to pledge in the first place. She probably wouldn't have if it wasn't for the rumor. Either way it has absolutely nothing to do with the MC unless you are on their path and even if you are it's not something the MC has to deal with personally. Like most of the drama in the game it centers around what others are going through. All things considered the MC himself is just peachy.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Totally agree with you on that one. To me only one person makes sense --> Vinnie. Cathy kicked him out of College, he wanted to get rid of Rusty, so he blames the DIKs, and just as Chad had to step down, he thought Rusty would too. Then he trashed the DIK Mansion so the combination of both leaves them without money and a trashed manion, then he can bully Tommy with money/free drugs to sell drugs out of the Mansion, which has the Burgmeister name protection. As his final action, he had Quinn getting whacked and robbed so she has to double her prices, ruining her reputation.

Now Quinn might have helped him GET the picture, since they both have the same supplier and know eachother, but I dont think she gives a fuck about Cathy.
Vinny wasn't kicked out of college by Cathy. He left on his own. Don't ask me where it is written anymore. But Nick said that to the MC.(y)

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Did not understand this arguing about the financials, nor the annoyance about the logistics of the Burke free tuition and the restaurant and the "fuck fuck fuck" ep8/"open the fucking door" Interlude scene that its all a big mess. Then it struck me, is it because people dont like Maya and the dislike bleeds over onto everything? Because Mayas effectively the catalyst for why Fuckface should care about it at all, and that all these scenes are the story we are reading due to her?

Stay with me, as I come in from left side with this: To me Sage was not sympathetic at all early on, pretty terrible really. The first few interactions in no particular order; demanding help for stolen goods, the help was stalking & spying, help and ill scratch your back if you scratch mine wink wink nudge nudge (heavily implied sexual favors). Red flags galore.
Shes not a good person at all while jealous and angry. Pretty damn bad actually. To be fair these flaws makes her quite lifelike and shes much better now though after she finally got rid of Chad in her head. Oh yeah, speaking of Chad, they were a couple and she cheated while he cheated as well. She did it out of spite and he did it due to homosexuality.

I ignore the cheating because I ignore the cheating with Josy/Maya as well when all is said and done. From the omniscient view of the player all of it is so minor and not really cheating (m&j had already died out due to no contact, s&d was a sham thing from the beginning so there was nothing to betray) Is there a difference there? (Some would say yes, very much so. But they only care about the one of em)

Its all flawed people, it makes interesting people, also known as good writing.

Coming back from the left side: Why is it impossible to extend goodwill to Maya for so many people when they apparently do it for Sage?

My bet its because being so isolated and controlled by a parent as Maya is, is too alien to the male audience that they cannot imagine reacting as Maya would, at all. Because shes a blond girl and obviously dumb huh. Add a side of "Why isnt she like Derek who turned out fine". And him people do like, hes carefree and a good dude. Like dudes are. Not a dumb Chick.
Yeah, pretty much to all what you sayd. There are a couple things more. First, the anger with Maya don't came from her cheating on Josy, but rather her liying to the MC. When the MC got angry with Maya in ep4 a lot of people took it personally. This is because they don't hate cheating by itself but rather they identify with the MC so they see the problems for his point of view. Frankly i find both absurd the MC stand, and to take it personally whatever happen to an MC. There is when things started.
Later on by ep6 some people added that she was naive stupid and damsel in distres but my opinion is that it was mostly coming from that ep 4 scene anger. Finally some people hate her couse they see her as an ideological left wing device thought they are quiet this days.

I also thought there is some scapegoat going on. Like it's easier to focus on trash Maya than to accept that to be fair with every character.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Theory of Preps Party, Cathy Cluck, and tuition.

Quinn has only received one scholarship so far. The second scholarship was to go to Mona. See screenshot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

QP - Wallace Resource Scholarship 2.qp.
QP = Quinn Plan

ID 2022-1005 Contact Information
EP5 Mona should receive contact information.

Who is the first to have a scholarship for B&R? Chad. Who was Chad's spokesperson in Stephen's office? Cathy. Who is the one who is almost gloating to Cathy? Chad. This screenshot could show everything we need to know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From left to right. Melanie was there from the beginning. She probably took the photo of Cathy. Cathy's cackling makes her angry. The girl is a reference to Mona's farewell to college. It's a touching farewell scene that also reminds me of Cathy and Rusty. A snippy Chad greets Cathy.

Cathy probably has something to do with QP - Wallace Resource Scholarship 1.qp. I mean no harm to Cathy now. But it could be that Cathy knew something about Chad's homosexuality and got him a scholarship through dubious means. But who would Chad and/or Troy be screwing? Stephen Burke. Melanie and Sarah probably know about it. That's why Sarah tells Sage to think she's a slut, because the truth is much worse for Sage.

Now if you think that's bullshit, you're wrong. The MC can fuck Sage's mother too. Why is Stephen Burke so happy when he sees the video of Jade and the MC? He has an MC who looks like Troy with short hair, and if Jade fucks him, he can do that too, or all three of them together. The perfect solution for Stephen to hide his probable bisexuality and act it out at the same time.

Based on the farewell scene, I could guess that Cathy and Rusty have helped several students get scholarships behind Stephen Burke's back. What makes you think that? The last time Cathy spoke to MC, she told him that she had always had opportunities. That's not surprising if you know enough scholarship donors. Now if a scholarship donor goes to Stephen on her own and wants to sponsor a student, Stephen wouldn't suspect anything, wouldn't know about sex, and would do the paperwork.

But Quinn finds out. How, doesn't really matter. There are lots of ways to do it. But she wants to expand. She's introducing the Cathy Cluck and wants to grow the business that way, but she has to get rid of Cathy. That would bring in more profit than the restaurant. The preps party is to make contacts with scholarship donors. She tells Stephen everything she knows, and Stephen recognizes an opportunity to make money. With the restaurant, candidates are found.

The situation between Mona and Stephen may have been Stephen's first contact/attempt to give contact information to a scholarship donor. But Mona doesn't get involved. She leaves and "QP - Wallace Resource Scholarship 2.qp" is deleted. But Mona goes to the press. Whether Anonymous or Personal doesn't matter. Drip a little blood in the water and the sharks come.

That leaves two options for Maya's tuition.
1. Maya gets a clean tuition bill. That gets Stephen positive press. What does Quinn say to Mona? A man like him would reverse the facts. (Mona lied to Maya for Quinn in EP6. Karma is a bitch).
2, If Stephen has seen the video, he will exploit it for himself. He will blackmail the MC. If the MC gives in to the blackmail, Maya will get her tuition and the MC will become Stephen and Jade's sex slave. (Karma is a bitch.)

I'm just curious what Cathy is doing. Did Stephen maybe tell Cathy to quit her job? Does her new job have something to do with revenge? Will she maybe work with Mona later on?
Initially I thought the suffix to the scholarship file was interesting, however, it’s possible all the dodgy scholarships are not associated with the same sponsor.

Also “QP” is the file extension. It’s probably Quattro Pro, a spreadsheet application.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The face of Jill when she sees Alex( This is how I named my MC) nailes Isabella, is priceless. Is as if she sees a killing scene lol.

I feel that she is the only one that truly loves the MC.

If I were to put a number on who romanticlly loves him and whos not its gonna be like this

1) Jill
2) Isabella
3) Jossie and Maya (Both of them love him)
4)Zoey (She also definetly loves him, from the interlude I get the feeling that she didn't take any other man. Not suprising considering the MC was gifted with a massive DIK). Also the dev did an amazing job introducing her, playing as her clearly shows that she will be importent.
5) Sage - I get the feeling that she is only for his cock, but sage proven to be suprisingly deeper then that. So I say that Sage maybe feels something more for our MC.

I don't know if there are other main women for our MC(Alex). Most of the side women sexualy desire him. Hope that the Dev adds some more women to the roaster( The drama is cool, and more women to play with make things intreasting, but I won't be sad if he doesn't do it). I also find quin, riona and the strippers intreasting (mostly lily, she looks bad ass and I have a feeling that she might be a undercover cop. Rare to see in a adult game that the women and side characters have intreasting personlities.

I'm waiting to see how zoey will impect his relationships. Sage will definetly get heart broken, Jill the same or even worse since out mc is her back and she might lose it. Isabella will surely be devestated. Jossie and Maya I don't know how well they will recive it.

Alex didn't forget her, and she didn't forget him despite their distance. So I wonder how his relationships will hold, and how Zoey reactes to Alex moving on.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The face of Jill when she sees Alex( This is how I named my MC) nailes Isabella, is priceless. Is as if she sees a killing scene lol.

If I were to put a number on who romanticlly loves him and whos not its gonna be like this

1) Jill
2) Isabella
4)Zoey (She also definetly loves him, from the interlude I get the feeling that she didn't take any other man. Not suprising considering the MC was gifted with a massive DIK). Also the dev did an amazing job introducing her, playing as her clearly shows that she will be importent.
5) Sage - I get the feeling that she is only for his cock, but sage proven to be suprisingly deeper then that. So I say that Sage maybe feels something more for our MC.

I don't know if there are other main women for our MC(Alex). Most of the side women sexualy desire him. Hope that the Dev adds some more women to the roaster( The drama is cool, and more women to play with make things intreasting, but I won't be sad if he doesn't do it). I also find quin, riona and the strippers intreasting (mostly lily, she looks bad ass and I have a feeling that she might be a undercover cop. Rare to see in a adult game that the women and side characters have intreasting personlities.

I'm waiting to see how zoey will impect his relationships. Sage will definetly get heart broken, Jill the same or even worse since out mc is her back and she might lose it. Isabella will surely be devestated. Jossie and Maya I don't know how well they will recive it.

Alex didn't forget her, and she didn't forget him despite their distance. So I wonder how his relationships will hold, and how Zoey reactes to Alex moving on.
That’s an interesting order.

Personally I only think that Josy is in love with him.

Bella has been reawakened by him, he makes her feel young and alive, but she doesn’t love him.

Maya is so caught up in her own drama, she’s only surprised and excited that a guy can turn her on. But it doesn’t feel like she has genuine strong feelings for the mc.

Sage likes him, but there’s no love.

Jill is infatuated with him, but once again, the connection doesn’t feel that strong. It’s the sexual tension that intoxicates her.

But Josy, she lights up when he’s around, even the mere mention of his name makes her happy. She’s definitely in love with him.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

1) Jill
2) Isabella

It's pretty close between Jill and Josy I think, but it's Josy for me. If you take into account that Josy and the MC have known each other longer and have had a crush on each other from the start of the game that already gives her a leg up. That paired with the actual intimacy between them as apposed to every other LI really, you can see that it's more than just Josy getting to know him. She is a loving little puzzle piece and it shows.

As for Zoey, I don't see her coming back leading to anything good. I'm hoping that we can just say "Hey, I'm happy how thing are going now." but it's very unlikely that she will be anything other than a thorn in your foot. She may have had an epiphany but that doesn't mean the MC has to.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Yeah, pretty much to all what you sayd. There are a couple things more. First, the anger with Maya don't came from her cheating on Josy, but rather her liying to the MC. When the MC got angry with Maya in ep4 a lot of people took it personally. This is because they don't hate cheating by itself but rather they identify with the MC so they see the problems for his point of view. Frankly i find both absurd the MC stand, and to take it personally whatever happen to an MC. There is when things started.
Later on by ep6 some people added that she was naive stupid and damsel in distres but my opinion is that it was mostly coming from that ep 4 scene anger. Finally some people hate her couse they see her as an ideological left wing device thought they are quiet this days.

I also thought there is some scapegoat going on. Like it's easier to focus on trash Maya than to accept that to be fair with every character.
Thank you for this background. Its compelling reasoning.

Reactions: Heycock

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Bella has been reawakened by him, he makes her feel young and alive, but she doesn’t love him.

Maya is so caught up in her own drama, she’s only surprised and excited that a guy can turn her on. But it doesn’t feel like she has genuine strong feelings for the mc.

Jill is infatuated with him, but once again, the connection doesn’t feel that strong. It’s the sexual tension that intoxicates her.

But Josy, she lights up when he’s around, even the mere mention of his name makes her happy. She’s definitely in love with him.
With Maya, I think so she loves the MC too, despite the drama. The MC sends her a heart via text message and Maya sends him one back. This is actually in my playthrough the first real expression of love from the MC and from a LI for the MC.:rolleyes::D

Reactions: shazba

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
You make it sound like Maya's financial trouble and the free tuition are the central theme of the game. That may be the case if like you said, Maya was the MC, but she's not. You are presented with the option to the restaurant no matter what, not because Quinn is offering you free tuition or a slot on the menu.

Maya and Josy were going to go to B&R to get away from her father regardless of the free tuition. She didn't even know bout the free tuition until after she started to attend so it wasn't the reason she wanted to pledge in the first place. She probably wouldn't have if it wasn't for the rumor. Either way it has absolutely nothing to do with the MC unless you are on their path and even if you are it's not something the MC has to deal with personally. Like most of the drama in the game it centers around what others are going through. All things considered the MC himself is just peachy.
What you mean Maya did not pledge with the hope to get free tuition? She tells MC that's the reason to pledge with the HOT's standing before the HOT mansion.... She even tells you she has to talk with Quinn.... Maybe she did hear a rumor, so what?
I just said Maya's Loan has been her motivation to pursue that free tuition. It's been a prominent part of ep 1-8 and in 9 again.
It's been tied to the HOT pledge, Quinn wanting to get Mona and Maya in to the restaurant, We've seen Mona leave, we already know Burke arranges scholarships for sex and we're going to have a meeting with him at the start of ep 9..... How likely is an outcome she will get a scholarship with no strings attached?

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

1) Jill
2) Isabella

I actually think they all love MC and don't believe it's really fair to rank them.

Both Josy and Maya are always happy when MC's around and although Maya obviously has other concerns, she's very much into him although she thought she couldn't even like men, and it's not like MC's the first man she has had around, so only love could really make her accept a three way relationship.
Josy in contrast has had pretty much no adversities so far, and she also accepted that she liked MC even before Maya was in the know, so for her it's just really easy to be all lovey-dovey with him now that her only concern is pretty much just hiding from Maya's dad.

Sage is more conflicted about her feelings for him but you can see by her reaction at the end of EP8 that she has completely let her guard down and has fallen for him badly.

Jill, c'mon, there's no way it's just sexual tension, she has done so much for him and he for her, she's fallen hard and that's even more evident by her reaction if you choose Bella after pursuing her.

Then comes Bella, obviously the most complicated case, but she herself has questioned why their attraction can't just be carnal, after nearly having several breakdowns, by EP7 she clearly starts accepting her feelings and that's even more apparent in EP8, when although their first date went horribly wrong, she still decides to pursue MC and agrees to try and face the bumpy road they have ahead. This isn't something that someone does just out of lust.

Now, love is different for everybody and it's true that can be stronger for some and weaker for others. But even then, all the LIs emotional baggage, circumstances and levels of maturity are so different from one another that I don't think it's fair to compare them.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes