sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I think it sort of depends how long he’d have lived together on how ‘incesty’ it is
Nope :p This is incest... PERIOD ! :WeSmart:( don't try to find loopholes where are none ! ;) )

If you wish this project to get thrown into the dumpster just carry on with such bullshits ! :KEK: ( don't worry this is not the only case... Dalli and many others already theorizing in the same territory... which is a waste of time... DPC won't indulge in shits like these )

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I think it sort of depends how long he’d have lived together on how ‘incesty’ it is. If they lived together for a year before he went to college, not really, if they lived together from when they were 10 and 12 then it certainly would be.
From a legal standpoint, it matters immediately after the marriage between parents is on the books.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
If Tomm
Nope :p This is incest... PERIOD ! :WeSmart:( don't try to find loopholes where are none ! ;) )

If you wish this project to get thrown into the dumpster just carry on with such bullshits ! :KEK: ( don't worry this is not the only case... Dalli and many others already theorizing in the same territory... which is a waste of time... DPC won't indulge in shits like these )
If they aren't biologicly brother and sister, its not incest.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I'll leave the parts about the game as is, because that was not what I replied to in the first place. It was the general statement of

And if a guy went to girl's place to "help her" when she's just a little sick? Hello, no. It's completely unbelieveable to think that this wouldn't be taken as choosing another girl over you. Seriously, who actually does that in real life? "Oh, I caught a cold while in the rain. Come over and pamper me." We all know that no one does that unless they're real interested in that girl.
Now if you only help a person of the opposite gender if you have intentions that focus around a relationship or sex, thats just dandy and I believe you. Im saying I wouldnt, now that might just be 'completely unbelieveable' for you, but that doesnt change the fact.

This is whats happens : you get a call from friend, she asks for your help and you agree to help her. Then a girl pops up and asks you for a surprise date, now you're saying you would go back on your word and cancel on your friend, I say I wouldnt in a million years. That's all.

There is no right or wrong, but the assumption that its 'completely unbelieveable' that some people, and in my opinion the vast majority of people, would act differently than you, is just that : different.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This is whats happens : you get a call from friend, she asks for your help and you agree to help her. Then a girl pops up and asks you for a surprise date, now you're saying you would go back on your word and cancel on your friend, I say I wouldnt in a million years. That's all.
It's depend whether you want to Fuck that girl or not :devilish: . and in the end of the day it is truly just about that:ROFLMAO:.let's cut this "bros before hoes" bullshit, none believes that.:ROFLMAO:
and to be honest, DPC could have been a real ass, and make it this to the deciding factor for both, not just for Jill. But it does not have negative effect for Sage.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Really? Blah? You're now completely ignoring everything I say? Wow, the cycle of bad faith arguments is complete. The goal posts have roamed so far, we can't even see them. The facts and context have been buried so deep, we forget they even existed. You have achieved COMPLETE DENIAL! Congratulations! Well done.

Congratulations.jpg

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
It's depend whether you want to Fuck that girl or not :devilish: . and in the end of the day it is truly just about that:ROFLMAO:.let's cut this "bros before hoes" bullshit, none believes that.:ROFLMAO:
and to be honest, DPC could have been a real ass, and make it this to the deciding factor for both, not just for Jill. But it does not have negative effect for Sage.
Of course DPC put the decision there for a reason, and I have no problem with whatever people choose in game, I just reacted to the generalised statement, that nobody would help a friend of the opposite gender unless you wanna have sex with him or her. In game people on the Jill path would be mad to help Sage and vice versa. But to me in RL loyalty means something, and thats all I replied to.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If they aren't biologicly brother and sister, its not incest.
You REALLY should get more intel on this subject... ;)
But to me in RL loyalty means something, and thats all I replied to.
Again... it's either Fuckface' or the players ( YOURS ) perspective... none of you considers Jills point of view :KEK: So the ride in circles begins anew :rolleyes: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021

Again... it's either Fuckface' or the players ( YOURS ) perspective... none of you considers Jills point of view :KEK: So the ride in circles begins anew :rolleyes: :LOL:
Enlighten me, man. From what I know if they aren't biologicly brother and sister its not incest.

I see many games where its the case, it also happened in second base if you played the game.

Jossie is hot, and she has certin charisma that other women don't have, he is very protective of her(Despite her stating that he doesn't give a f*ck). + He feels very uncomertable next to her. I think he has some feelings for her, he definetly sees her as a women and wants her.

I also think he shares your opinion, and he tries to supress those feelings.

• Angry
Reactions: dalli_x

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
You forget one point. Jill doesn't know who exactly he is going to help and who he will take care of. It could well have been Josie, with whom MС is friends, it could have been any girl at all, to whom MС has no serious intentions, but for Jill it's still a red line.
Another point is that meeting Sage is also a kind of date. MС opened up to Sage in a completely different light, not just as a guy to fuck, but as something more that she talks about when she meets the hero in episode 7 how important it is for her. As I have already said, Pink specifically made such a moral choice between Jill and Sage, he wanted to make it as ambiguous as possible.

The only thing that confuses me is that we can choose Sage even if we went on a picnic with Jill and fucked in episode 7, lol. This leads me to think that Sage will have the role of a home wrecker in season 3, and not Zoey.

Reactions: jak1165

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

Jill throwing together a picnic with treats from a bakery and ride to her home on super short notice, just shows how all-in she is on the MC and how much she wants the 2 to work. If MC does reject her surprise date, it would surely be a huge bummer for her.

To me, Jill is like Maya squared, so inexpirienced and disconnected from the college life that the MC lives. Do we know how old Jill is ? She's a 3rd year, right ? So 20-21 ?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
From what I know if they aren't biologicly brother and sister its not incest.
Exactly why you should further your knowledge about this... ;)
I see many games where its the case, it also happened in second base if you played the game.
I see many games too... but which one of these are represented on Patreon ? :oops::unsure:
Jill throwing together a picnic with treats from a bakery and ride to her home on super short notice, just shows how all-in she is on the MC and how much she wants the 2 to work. If MC does reject her surprise date, it would surely be a huge bummer for her.
(y)

AND go further with this... a young woman who is just crawling out of her shell ( and doesn't have too much confidence by default ) gets put into a position like this what would happen ( not necessarily a game character not necessarily Jill... just in general ! ) when the one she is showing interest in raises some red flags ?! :unsure::p

Exactly what her reaction is at the end of ep 8... she won't engage in a relationship because of this insecurity ! :WeSmart:

So I dunno... some get it some don't... an endless cycle about a situation where the main factor is not even in the eyes of the masses :KEK:
Do we know how old Jill is ? She's a 3rd year, right ? So 20-21 ?
Think she is 22 or 23 ( ? )

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Enlighten me, man. From what I know if they aren't biologicly brother and sister its not incest.
You're correct, incest means breeding between blood related people from the same family, however Patreon in all it's wisdom decided to broaden their definition to sex between (step)family members, i dunno why they did that, but i suspect it's a result of inbreeding or being dropped alot as baby.... Or just being thorough with all those step-cest games around...
Before long they will surely put a ban on landlords, landladies and childhood friends aswell....

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
It actually sets off a chain of reactions. Not going to picnic = not invited to dinner with friends = can't choose Jill at crossroads. I would even go as far as saying that you are led on to believe that you still are on her path (you can still "fight for her" and do the full recital support) but nope.
That is the worst offence for me in terms of forced plot devices. DPC needs you to see that goddamn house, so because of that you can have a MC that climbs at night fighting for her, reminiscent of her sister, goes on stage helping her achieve one of her life dreams and runs across the town Hollywood style, just to be told that is not enough for ultra instinct princess.

Its funny that the episode that gave us the first sex scene with her and should be the highest point of her path, is the episode that makes her one of the worst persons to the MC. Don't even mention that to be with her you have to jump the most hoops out any LI and she cockblocks you from the legendary Nicole & Sandy threesome in EP6 and Nora, future best milf4ever.

So to all of you Jilleavers out there, I am asking you, was it worth it? :KEK:

Reactions: Doorknocker

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
You forget one point. Jill doesn't know who exactly he is going to help and who he will take care of. It could well have been Josie, with whom MС is friends, it could have been any girl at all, to whom MС has no serious intentions, but for Jill it's still a red line.
I don't actually know who you're referring to with "you forgot one point," but how does it matter to Jill who it is? She knows MC is dating Josy as well as others. The basic action and relationship dynamics are the same in this case. I'll go ahead and quote myself a few times here:

"And if a guy went to girl's place to "help her" when she's just a little sick? Hello, no. It's completely unbelieveable to think that this wouldn't be taken as choosing another girl over you. Seriously, who actually does that in real life? "Oh, I caught a cold while in the rain. Come over and pamper me.""

"Also, hold up. How many times have you gone over to a platonic friend's place and pampered them when they had a cold? Not the hospital. Not a car accident. Not some deathly ailment. A damn cold. If the answer's zero, then there's the real answer."

"I'll ask again, how many times have you been asked by a purely platonic friend to come over and pamper them when they have a cold?"

Seriously, it just doesn't happen. Sage wants the MC bad, arguably as a closer companion than anyone in HOTs. That's why she asks him to help her instead of anyone else. If you pick Sage as your love interest she confesses that the real reason she was torn about dating MC is that she values his relationship so much that she didn't want to risk losing him. This is a completely believable reaction, though it follows the overwhelmingly common pattern that "friends with benefits" almost never works out. People inevitably catch feelings. There have been actual psychological studies on this. And Sage very obviously has feelings.

But anyway, I'll push back again, as have others, that this singular action, out of context with everything else, is a red line for Jill. It's just as much a matter of what doesn't happen if you don't go on the date as anything else. It's the timing of what Jill decides in that moment (when Tybalt is blackmailing her and she's basically decided that it's best for everyone involved if they break it off). You don't have very important conversations and bonding moments, and time passes after Jill has made up her mind. All of this context is critically important. You can't just ignore it and have an honest conversation.

Reactions: Tyzorak

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
It's not Patreon... in all it's wisdom ! :KEK:
Second base is on patreon, and you have a similar situation there with its MC(Mike) and he possibly can f*ck his adopted sister( Minami). Patreon still didn't take the game off. So here I believe it can also be possible.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Do we know how old Jill is ? She's a 3rd year, right ? So 20-21 ?
Using the MC as an in-universe baseline, he enters B&R at 18, so he would be 20 at the start of his 3rd year and turn 21 on his birthday in September. Assuming Jill did not start late for whatever reason, she should be 20-21.

Reactions: TimHawk
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes