Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
That is the worst offence for me in terms of forced plot devices. DPC needs you to see that goddamn house, so because of that you can have a MC that climbs at night fighting for her, reminiscent of her sister, goes on stage helping her achieve one of her life dreams and runs across the town Hollywood style, just to be told that is not enough for ultra instinct princess.
Now, here we go! I can completely get behind the opinion that this was a hamfisted handling of plot devices by DPC. Yes, a series of plot devices had to happen because they're going to be brought up throughout the Jill Playthrough plot. That is correct. I will absolutely join in criticizing DPC's handling of this.

It's just that the attacks and accusations of Jill in all this context aren't realistic or deserved. Her character is her character and what happens happens. All of the context matters.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So, we move from Maya's loan to Jill's picnic. If my calculations are correct, next "new" topic will be the "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" end of ep 8, then who is pregnant, Zoey, Halloween party and the Vixens (Carolyn :love:), Lynnete's family and back to Maya's loan

Rav9029

Sep 17, 2021
Can someone share the link for being a dik season 1 and season 2 apk please new here so I'm confused about what to download.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
So, we move from Maya's loan to Jill's picnic. If my calculations are correct, next "new" topic will be the "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" end of ep 8, then who is pregnant, Zoey, Halloween party and the Vixens (Carolyn :love:), Lynnete's family and back to Maya's loan
The meeting with the Burke's will turn out to be the evening Jade tells she's pregnant and Fuckface is the father....
Now where's that axe?

• Wow
Reactions: lipe2410

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Can someone share the link for being a dik season 1 and season 2 apk please new here so I'm confused about what to download.
If you want the regular version I suggest you go to rpdl.net and search for being a dik... 20GB so torrent is a logical choice... if you are satisfied with a compressed version click on the link in my sig... 4.5 GB

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Nope :p This is incest... PERIOD ! :WeSmart:( don't try to find loopholes where are none ! ;) )

If you wish this project to get thrown into the dumpster just carry on with such bullshits ! :KEK: ( don't worry this is not the only case... Dalli and many others already theorizing in the same territory... which is a waste of time... DPC won't indulge in shits like these )
From a legal standpoint, it matters immediately after the marriage between parents is on the books.
Actually in the US where I’d argue the game is set, there are no such laws.

I know laws vary elsewhere, for example in the UK it’s not legal if the younger person in the relationship were a child when the marriage happened. (Not sure about if they were both children). I think it’s also only technically illegal if they lived under the same roof.

Anyway, believe it or not, I don’t actually care if the game has incest, however marginal. I do however think Josy needs her own story rather than being dragged along in Maya’s drama.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
HAH
Once again
Well that is ok. I am not being offensive.
I am merely pointing out opinions. I shall continue.
On the whole Maya thing. I just ignore the logistics so I do not go crazy.
Jill is still his auntie. Just saying. Don't care that fan boys say "DPC won't ever do that"
DPC will do what makes money, and if he reveals it as he pulls it from Patreon, to go full STEAM ahead when it is completed, no issue...
Peace

Reactions: John Ness

Rav9029

Sep 17, 2021
If you want the regular version I suggest you go to rpdl.net and search for being a dik... 20GB so torrent is a logical choice... if you are satisfied with a compressed version click on the link in my sig... 4.5 GB
Does the link contain season 1 and 2 ? Or is it only season 3 since the size is 2.8 gb

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Sage is actually the most difficult to play. In my opinion, the MC should not become a fuck buddy when it comes to true love. Sage herself said in EP5 that she wouldn't reject a man if she was sitting on the bed in front of a man and was ready for anything. When my MC rejects her, Sage is deeply impressed. Sage has probably never experienced something like this, a man rejecting her in such a situation. After that, Sage starts to really care about the MC on an emotional level. I think the MC can really pursue Sage after that, but should not pursue another LI. If the MC doesn't pursue Sage, it will become a good friendship and the MC should leave it at that because otherwise Sage will become Zoey 2.0.
I disagree with you. The biggest change on how Sage see MC is the fact that he become a "leader" in the DIK. And while I get the idea of Sage being impress by the MC if he reject her, you have the conversation about MC mom and his birthday to
counterbalance (and who give way more sense to the talk with Sage in episode 8)

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
So to all of you Jilleavers out there, I am asking you, was it worth it? :KEK:
Real talk question here to give people perspective on the people who post here: who are y'all talking about with "Jilleavers" or "Jill Lovers?" Are y'all assuming that the people who post here only have one save file/playthrough and it's just Jill? Cause I sure as hell have many playthroughs that I'm holding onto involving everyone to varying degrees. I've got all the LI's covered, plus Others. I mean, even if folks have Jill in their sig, I wouldn't assume that's all they're playing.

So to answer your question, worth what? Playing a single playthrough a certain way? Hell yeah, it's worth it. Why not?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Does the link contain season 1 and 2 ? Or is it only season 3 since the size is 2.8 gb
DUDE !!! In my sig 1st Being A DIK PC 0.8.2 ( that's season 1-2 combined ) 2nd Being A DIK Interlude ( intro to season 3 separate but needed ! ) 3rd is APK !!! the Android version of Being A DIK 0.8.2 with mod...

Like it's not in their filenames... :rolleyes: :LOL:

Reactions: bobi7

Rav9029

Sep 17, 2021
DUDE !!! In my sig 1st Being A DIK PC 0.8.2 ( that's season 1-2 combined ) 2nd Being A DIK Interlude ( intro to season 3 separate but needed ! ) 3rd is APK !!! the Android version of Being A DIK 0.8.2 with mod...

Like it's not in their filenames... :rolleyes: :LOL:
Sorry I couldn't understand whether the 0.8.2 apk contained season 1 and 2. Thanks for your help.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Sorry I couldn't understand whether the 0.8.2 apk contained season 1 and 2. Thanks for your help.
That's an android app... :LOL: If you want to play it on a desktop or a laptop pick the first... 4.5 GB ! ;)

rj677

May 30, 2020
Man, how is Jills picnic still being discussed? this must be, by my calculations, the 6969th time we discussed this in the thread :HideThePain::HideThePain:.

And what baffles me the most is the fact that every time we have this discussion people draw their focus to the wrong thing... Theres so many stupid/dumb/naive and essentially bad choices from Jill that episode and people choose to focus on the one choice that kinda makes sense? (doesnt mean i completely agree with Jill wanting the MC to drop everything hes doing just to go put on hes shining armor to take his highness Blue Balls Queen (how I refer to Jill before episode 8 :KEK::KEK:) to a picnic, but I can understand it).

For me, the problem was never "the choice", it was everything around that:

1- This woman, who up until now was shown as smart and intelligent, falls for the WORSE blackmail attempt in history :rolleyes:.
2- Then she proceeds to spend a FULL WEEK, supposedly thinking things through and coming to her senses on how stupid this blackmail is....... Spoiler alert, this dumb and naive broad doesnt register this and falls completely for it :cautious::cautious:.
3- And then she goes on a beautiful date with MC where they get closer than ever... Just to drop the biggest nuclear bomb since WWII on the MCs head! :rolleyes:
4- And then, to add insult to injury, she cockblocks us on the scenes later that night :FacePalm:...

Conclusion: Everything Jill does (directly or indirectly) in that episode achieves only 1 thing: Establish Jill as having no back bone and being easily manipulated. May her save file continue to Rest In Pieces since that dark time :HideThePain:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If they aren't biologicly brother and sister, its not incest.
Patreon does not allow games to have sex between biological family members or step-family members or adopted family members. They do not draw any distinction. If you have it in the game, they will ban it. However, see below.
I see many games where its the case, it also happened in second base if you played the game.
Second base is on patreon, and you have a similar situation there with its MC(Mike) and he possibly can f*ck his adopted sister( Minami). Patreon still didn't take the game off. So here I believe it can also be possible. The Patreon watchdogs do not actually play the game. As long as the developer doesn't advertise the patch or workaround ON Patreon, they are allowed to continue.
Second Base uses an Incest Patch to get around the Patreon rules, as do dozens of other games on Patreon. Another dodge used by the developers is to have the relationships defined by the player at the start of the game. Please believe me, because I have been playing these games (including Second Base) for years - long before I even heard of DrPinkCake.

I don't see DPC adding a patch at this late date. Incest (however anyone might define it) is just not going to happen in this game.
It's not Patreon... in all it's wisdom ! :KEK:
Right. Patreon just caved to pressure from PayPal and some of the credit card companies. I had a long, drawn out experience trying to figure out why my payments weren't going through, until someone at Discover Card clued me in that PayPal was the one refusing to pay for my incest smut.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes