Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Don't forget that during the date with Jill, the MC tells her about his life, the death of his mother. They then share a fairly intimate, romantic moment for the rest of the day.

(if I'm not mistaken, this is also what happens with Sage)

In fact it's not really the fact that we go to see Sage that blocks the road with Jill. It's not her who reacts like a selfish bitch, it's rather the fact that by going to see Sage, you don't experience a romantic and intimate moment with Jill which brings the two very much closer together.

Reasoning in terms of game, by going with Sage, we lose the opportunity to earn XP with Jill, and in the end, we miss this XP to level up.
The only people that have a scene like that where they get emotional from hearing about the MC's mother are Sage and Jill. Both are at the exact time depending on who you choose. Every other LI just takes that information in passing. Even sage already knows about it beforehand. It make that being her cut of even more unrealistic. The only thing that happens on that date is she cries about his mom and then she tries to dump him. That pales in comparison to climbing her balcony like her sister and the MC learning that she is a virgin and her realizing that he wants to fight for her. But by that time DPC has already locked you out of it. All because she doesn't have your picture to get off to which is a requirement to stay on her path.

I think it's made worse by the fact that it's set up to where you have to let down one of them if you are on Jill's path. It's a required task to call Sage for plot setup. You just randomly call her out of all the LIs in the game. If it was her who called you asking for help I think it would be different, but only slightly.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Second Base uses an Incest Patch
That's why I stopped this convo a couple of hours before... Yeeeah riiight Patreon distributes Incest material on it's platform... :FacePalm: Dude can't even tell the difference when an incest patch is attached to a game or it is the original one :rolleyes: Meh I just get worked up on absolutely nonsesical things :KEK:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
That's why I stopped this convo a couple of hours before... Yeeeah riiight Patreon distributes Incest material on it's platform...
Let's be fair, Patreon changed it's policy because of PayPal, and we all know PayPal is just a word used to avoid calling someone a male prostitute... It's awfully suspicious!

• Wow
Reactions: NebulousShooter

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Let's be fair, Patreon changed it's policy because of PayPal, and we all know PayPal is just a word used to avoid calling someone a male prostitute... It's awfully suspicious!
Patreon changed it's policy because it doesn't give a shit about incest or no incest it gives a shit about making dough :LOL: It's in their best interest not to piss against the wind... we know what happens then... but the main point is ^ ;)
As far as I know going agaist regulations does not pay... here is a genius at work
1733684_piw.gif :KEK:

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
I'm currently planning playthroughs for paths I missed out on on my first blind playthrough (making moves on Jill/Sage, because apparently I'm that clueless).

Any opinions on doing a Sage romance path starting at Ep. 7 only? How rushed/forced does it feel? I initially didn't want to be a fuckbuddy caught in the Chad drama. Meanwhile, I played through it once and while I still don't really need the sex scenes, the other additional scenes (guitar session in the garden, call during DIK party, MC opening up while taking care of her) were actually quite nice. I realise the fuckbuddy path makes sense from a buildup perspective and is probably the preferred way.

While searching this thread I learned there are differences in a dialogue scene with Sage (walk after lunch with Quinn), depending on whether you are Chick or Dik/Neutral path? I actually quite liked the Chick one, didn't see it before and prefer it over the other version. Can you say how many differences like that one are there in general?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I love how some of you think human emotions are black and white. Yes, she understand, but it does not mean she is not disappointed that something she wanted didn't go the way she wanted. You can't judge her for this.
She like a guy, and that guy chose someone else over her. She would be more understandable if its actually a relative to MC , his father his mother , sister, brother. But in the end of the day its just an another bitch , and Jill at this point knew MC dating with others. And Sage is not dying, its just having a fucking flu.
so yeah Jill is selfish, so what? No One actually bother to see this from Jill perspective. :ROFLMAO:
I get it that it might be a sudden shift in Jill personality, but its miles better, than her sudden shift, of believing Tybalt based on just his words.
But isn't Jill really the one who thinks black and white on the occasion?
If we can understand Jill, she can understand MC.
because Jill is not slightly disappointed, but makes an unappealable judgment.

then Jill's behavior is not crazy but it is damn self-centered (MC is not her boyfriend... between them there is no commitment, he is just someone she likes, in theory also for how he behaves), and it is realistic but not worthy

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you see any LI having no relationship at all to MC you fail to understand the meaning of Love Interest....
Even when not on their path(s) there's still a relationship, in BaDik it's friend or lover, no relationshp at all simply isn't an option.

I never said they follow the same dynamic, you're simply giving more facts or impressions tied to their storylines, in essence it doesn't change anything i said, it may ad something but it's nothing that would negate or be in conflict with what i've written.

I don't see any homogenising, i did not mention it and i don't know where you got the idea from, but it's nowhere in my text.
and when did i say that the LIs shouldn't have any relationship with MC? on the contrary i said that it's right that they stay in the story until the last chapters

I only argue that how much they are in love with MC is something debatable, with some objective elements and other (many) subjective ones

the word measure is probably not correct, talking about feelings, but the degree of "investment" is something we measure every day and for what it is worth we can do it also with a fictional story

if I misunderstood you, anyway ok

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
I think it's made worse by the fact that it's set up to where you have to let down one of them if you are on Jill's path. It's a required task to call Sage for plot setup. You just randomly call her out of all the LIs in the game. If it was her who called you asking for help I think it would be different, but only slightly.
It is only required if you're on Sage's path (ie, you're banging her). You absolutely do not need to call her or have to make this decision if you're not sleeping with Sage. It's easily avoidable then.

Reactions: ename144

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm pretty sure you have to call her regardless. If your not on her path though, you can choose to not help her during the call. He automatically says he will if you are on her path.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
I'm pretty sure you have to call her regardless. If your not on her path though, you can choose to not help her during the call. He automatically says he will if you are on her path.
You are incorrect. You do not have to call her. Let me quote the official walkthrough, which is helpfully on the first page.

"If you’re Sage’s fuck buddy, call Sage. If you’re not her fuck buddy, only call her if you don’t intend to date Jill, or you’ll be forced to pick who to disappoint."

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But isn't Jill really the one who thinks black and white on the occasion?
If we can understand Jill, she can understand MC.
because Jill is not slightly disappointed, but makes an unappealable judgment.

then Jill's behavior is not crazy but it is damn self-centered (MC is not her boyfriend... between them there is no commitment, he is just someone she likes, in theory also for how he behaves), and it is realistic but not worthy
i disagree with you. self centered so what ? It should be. also, its not about MC. its about the players who chose to pursue both girl, and because one of them does not appreciate that you not choose to spend time with her, they try to justify their disappointment by some false misguided righteousness. :ROFLMAO:.
if anything this is how the game should have determine these relationships. Based on who you spend more time with, and not for example some invisible affinity. It is much more annoying and unrealistic, that you choose Jill in every time, being in her favour and etc etc, and yet if you dont have the right affinity, all those gesture does not matter.

But in the end, it is very simple. you want Jill, you choose Jill, you want Sage you choose Sage simple. as someone else said, it's XP , you don't have enough XP with Jill , because you chose wrongly. :ROFLMAO:.

and Honestly, This is how Josy and Maya should've been handled, or hopefully have to in the future. You spend more time with Josy, you have stronger connection with, her , and vice versa. and if you try to balance it, thats how the threeway should work may be.

Anyway, regarding of Jill, this is just nitpicking nothing more. DPC was generous with us, allowed us to basicly play a semi-harem game, until episode 8. :ROFLMAO:.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i disagree with you. self centered so what ? It should be. also, its not about MC. its about the players who chose to pursue both girl, and because one of them does not appreciate that you not choose to spend time with her, they try to justify their disappointment by some false misguided righteousness. :ROFLMAO:.
if anything this is how the game should have determine these relationships. Based on who you spend more time with, and not for example some invisible affinity. It is much more annoying and unrealistic, that you choose Jill in every time, being in her favour and etc etc, and yet if you dont have the right affinity, all those gesture does not matter.

But in the end, it is very simple. you want Jill, you choose Jill, you want Sage you choose Sage simple. as someone else said, it's XP , you don't have enough XP with Jill , because you chose wrongly. :ROFLMAO:.

and Honestly, This is how Josy and Maya should've been handled, or hopefully have to in the future. You spend more time with Josy, you have stronger connection with, her , and vice versa. and if you try to balance it, thats how the threeway should work may be.

Anyway, regarding of Jill, this is just nitpicking nothing more. DPC was generous with us, allowed us to basicly play a semi-harem game, until episode 8. :ROFLMAO:.
I always find it hard to understand this fixation that you all have for the divine punishment that must hit those who have interest in more than one girl... MC is not the boyfriend of either of them, we as players are not committed to any of them, if he doesn't go to Jill it's the death of all hope for her, if you don't go to Sage... she doesn't give a shit.

now why as a player or as a roleplayer of Mc I should appreciate/understand Jill's behavior more completely escapes me.

the only reason as a player we have to ALWAYS choose Jill is that we as players know what happened before and we know that it will probably be the occasion for Jill to let MC know about it too

that's all it takes, nothing else

there's no reason why at that point of the game Jill deserves a higher status than the other LIs, if the others are ok with us looking around, why should Jill be so special?

but if we talk about Jill's behavior, we are playing and talking about the story, from the point of view of the game is extremely simple what happens, a trap, like Cathy's underwear and maybe Jade

p.s. the XP of the game should be the RP that are of practically no use ... 3 mechanics and then to be decisive are the affinity and traps

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You are incorrect. You do not have to call her. Let me quote the official walkthrough, which is helpfully on the first page.

"If you’re Sage’s fuck buddy, call Sage. If you’re not her fuck buddy, only call her if you don’t intend to date Jill, or you’ll be forced to pick who to disappoint."
Here's what the code says: You have to be on pathSage to get the task "Call Sage" in the task list.

To be on pathSage (it's set at the beginning of Episode 5), the MC must agree to be her guitar teacher in Episode 2, and in Episode 3, the MC says he's not there just for teaching purposes.

So, you don't have to call Sage in all circumstances, but if it shows up in the task list, you do. As far as I can see there is no choice for the MC once you enter that Free Roam in Episode 6, regardless of what the walkthrough says.

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

What I meant was if you are on both of their paths "Call Sage" is on the list of tasks. But your right, if your not her fuck buddy it doesn't show up. I didn't notice that before. As for the walkthrough, their not my style.

Both Paths
Both Paths.png
No Sage
No Sage.png

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
What I meant was if you are on both of their paths "Call Sage" is on the list of tasks. But your right, if your not her fuck buddy it doesn't show up. I didn't notice that before. As for the walkthrough, their not my style.

Both Paths
View attachment 1743795
No Sage
View attachment 1743796
It's fine if you don't like walkthroughs, but they give definitive answers and those of use who use them find out these answers. Personally, I like the fan made walkthrough more, but I refer to both.

Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes