Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Had a relook at this scene, in the path/route where you friendzone Josy and Maya.

Very powerful. You know EXACTLY how Josy feels about MC. There is no doubt. It is an absolute. Again, impressive scene.
Too bad you did not friendzone her. She did friendzone you.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Too bad you did not friendzone her. She did friendzone you.
I did! I knew I would get rejected because of my devilish dikish ways, so I rolled back and pretended I just want to be friends first. No woman shall get the last word over me, not even Josy!

Its been going great. For whatever reason I started drinking more, but I'm sure its not related.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
The MC overreacts to literally everything.

Tommy overreacts to the HOTs not coming to the party.

Chad overreacts to being gay.

Maya overreacts to being a lesbian.

Tybalts overreacts to the MCs penis.

Jill overreacts to Bella fucking the MC.

Neil overreacts to Lynette being dead.

Overreacting is the name of the game.
masterclass writing at its finest :HideThePain:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Anyone who’s a DPC Patreon have you been kicked out of the Discord? I don’t really care, but I don’t seem to be able to get in.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
:pThey look so much better together, than Josy and " I need Money " girl :devilish:. And I'm gonna somehow going to involve Zoey to this sandwich, just to piss you off.:p
Josy and Jill do look great together. But there should be a face off between "I need Money" girl and "gets mad at you for hanging out with someone else when she didn't even call to make plans while someone else tells her who to hangout with" girl ( shit that was long) for who joins MC, Josy and Zoey for the best four some ever:devilish:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes