Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'm the self-appointed leader of the Bella club. I've been here since the very beginning and we will continue to make the club bigger by spamming Bella is love, Bella is life posts like this one. Also by changing our profile pictures to represent the beauty that is the queen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sit down, fren. Because I am the president of the Bella club. :Kappa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You don't like Bella, you don't like Jaye, two of the most gorgeous female characters in the VN history. Hell you seem unimpressed by Sage as well, I am starting to question your taste in women. :Kappa:
If this was Crusader Kings 2, I would have called a Crusade on his ass. Not liking Bella AND Jaye?! Blasphemous! :Kappa:

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Which means that a lot of people are disobeying the First Commandment - Never work thyself into being a simp.

Those sinners must be punished accordingly, the Ten Commandments weren't created for no fucking reason. :Kappa:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
i just downloaded the s3 interlude on Mac. Any idea why i can't open the game tho?
Most common causes are the game being quarantined by Gatekeeper, and/or the executable inside the app is missing its execute permission.
Check for quarantine first: in Terminal, type "xattr " (without quotes) and then drag the game app in the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Mind there's a space between the command and the path. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the game is quarantined.
To remove quarantine, type "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine " in Terminal and again drag the app in the window. Hit enter. Quarantine should now be gone.

To repair the execute permission if necessary, see this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-interlude-season-3-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-7687869

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Most common causes are the game being quarantined by Gatekeeper, and/or the executable inside the app is missing its execute permission.
Check for quarantine first: in Terminal, type "xattr " (without quotes) and then drag the game app in the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Mind there's a space between the command and the path. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the game is quarantined.
To remove quarantine, type "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine " in Terminal and again drag the app in the window. Hit enter. Quarantine should now be gone.

To repair the execute permission if necessary, see this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-interlude-season-3-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-7687869
(y)
But still...
Can we fuck mom now ??? :p
:KEK:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
(y)
But still...
Can we fuck mom now ??? :p
:KEK:
Yes! Tybalt's mom, but still many moms unavailable! And MC's mom will never be available.... (i hope so anyway)
Dude if the MC can get some better drugs from Quinn they can totally trip out while reading the diary and have full on hallucinogenic sex with Mom

Then later they wake up with a naked Arieth

LOL

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You probably wouldn't have to worried too much about doing it in the Royce car, Jill: hey, Carla left her panties in my car :D

"It's not who you are behind the account, but who you SIMP, that defines you"

View attachment 1751921
Who the fuck is Carla ? :oops:
The only solution of the SIMP fiasco is simping around all day everyday with everyone :KEK: So you can become President SIMP one day and get your renders 4 secs earlier than anyone else :p:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes