OFT

Jan 6, 2020
AAAAAAAAAAAAH! Oh, thank fuck it wasn't the girl on the right, you'd have doubled the trauma.
The girl on the right.gif

But it does raise the query. Is one of these three the new vixen? I'm feeling like he wouldn't let it be the beloved Carolyn, much as I'd prefer that, because we've already seen her being double-teamed by others, but we've also got an abundance of redheads so far, which makes me think it won't be center girl, either. What's your lady-like wiles suggesting as likely? One of these 3, somebody else entirely new? Beth, the cafeteria girl? Who's it gonna be?
I think it will be the redhead girl in the middle. DPC said that he planned a scene with a character that didn't have content before, so it also might be Christie (Kylie and Becky's friend that sits next to Sage during Tybalt's presentation).

It also might be Dawe's mom though, so we'll be fine. :Kappa:

It depends if you think the girl in the middle is Kylie:

1649705118612.png

Or this young lady:

1649705207762.png

The MC already had a lewd scene with Kylie at the glory hole during the dorm party. So, if the center girl turns out to be her, then the lewd scene will be with someone else.

Also if some of you detectives around here can analyze the reflection in Bella's eyes so we can know at what she's looking...

OK, but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

People usually underestimate the power of a true axe wielder, MC knew this all along and would ask Bella for help when Rio's safety is at stake. :cry:

Me at 11:30 pm, flipping around on the TV on a weeknight: "Oh, Kung Fu Hustle. I have work tomorrow, but I'll rewatch just a couple of minutes and then get some sleep."

Me, an hour and 40 minutes later after watching the whole movie (again) and looking at the clock: "Fuck."

Every goddamned time.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It depends if you think the girl in the middle is Kylie:

View attachment 1752015

Or this young lady:

View attachment 1752016

The MC already had a lewd scene with Kylie at the glory hole during the dorm party. So, if the center girl turns out to be her, then the lewd scene will be with someone else.
We already had this debate already though. :unsure:

Personally, I think that the girl in the middle is the girl with the white dress. The hair color and haircut both fit with the one in the screenshot.

Kylie is a bombshell though, would love to have a go at her once again. :love:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Says the simp who likes a goblin and another girl's girlfriend
That's the problem with these "comebacks" of yours , Weak like Quinn's smart ass response toward MC after she got the feeling for him :ROFLMAO:.

first of all : It's an Elf, I simp for an Elf:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2022-01-22 14-10-52-90.jpg
Second : I "love" ( simping :D ) Josy, not her girlfriend:p
BeingADIK 2022-01-22 17-44-59-33.jpg

so, try again:ROFLMAO::p
BeingADIK 2022-01-22 14-17-36-43.jpg

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
OK, but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OFT you are mean to the Bella fans. But it's a good photo montage.:ROFLMAO:(y)

The right eye shows a scene of two people changing clothes, and the left eye shows three guys. I'm guessing that Isabella came by to help some DIK's, probably including the MC, with the Halloween costumes.:unsure:

Her facial expression looks happy to me. Perhaps in this scene Isabella is experiencing what it would have been like to watch her own children preparing for Halloween.:D

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I miss the time when you were my other half :cry: , and not my adversary:ROFLMAO:. But I accept it's you rebel phase, because of that Blue haired girl. :devilish:
And I miss when you were not a Jill fan knowing that it is one of the most toxic fandoms that the thread has always had... When we defended Maya and Josy with blood, sweat and tears, and now you just became another hater... Yes, I am the one who has changed

• Sad
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes