vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
what's with the talk about the inheritance and becoming rich
That's just a possible reason for being a member of a influential family like the Burgmeister's. If MC only needs to come from such a family it's enough Jill will find out who MC's grandfather is, that can perfectly be achieved with Lynette's diary, Lynette was already in front of Jill's parental home in a photo. Jill will most likely be one of the people that know Lynette's friends.

Reactions: Catlyn

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Since when was GD considered as slow ? Or MegaUp ? :eek: :KEK:
I have no idea what GD is, and while Mega isn't inherently bad, it's got transfer limits with delays added in. I don't assume everybody has a VPN they can just hop around with, and we're talking 18GB for chapters 1 & 2. A torrent is simply going to work, and it should flood in relatively painlessly. Mega and the like might be good for smaller games, but not for BaDIK.

Reactions: ename144

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
Any hints for the code for the diary in the Interlude?
Zoey has a great arse. If she joins the HOTS I'll demand a repeat of Sage's game.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Any hints for the code for the diary in the Interlude?
Zoey has a great arse. If she joins the HOTS I'll demand a repeat of Sage's game.
2575, and the locations of the pics must be somewhere in this thread too, but you can find them looking for magazines...

Reactions: ZaphodB

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have no idea what GD is, and while Mega isn't inherently bad, it's got transfer limits with delays added in. I don't assume everybody has a VPN they can just hop around with, and we're talking 18GB for chapters 1 & 2. A torrent is simply going to work, and it should flood in relatively painlessly. Mega and the like might be good for smaller games, but not for BaDIK.
Google Drive and MegaUp not MEGA !!! He was looking for the compressed versions torrent which was put up by Techstar and is a 4.41 GB stretch... now what is working from that post is Pixeldrain MediaFire and occasionally GoFile for relatively fast file transfer... but as the post itself says I have the Google Drive link which can be considered fast and MegaUp is about the same speed for me :KEK:

In case of the regular version I say go with the torrent but I'm not so sure you get it faster than fast file servers... ;)

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Playing through the dorm party again, I remembered how the scene with the feminists and the food reminded me of the movie PCU.

When the guys were complimenting them, Suzy and Minny actually looked friendly for the first time:

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

The feminists at the party in PCU:

"It's like...if you're nice to them...they bring you things??" :KEK:

Side note: George Clinton is still the King of Funk

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Axe Murderer? It is hard to believe an intellectual such as yourself fell for that too. :BootyTime:
Quite the opposite... it actually is refreshening to read such bullshits... basing this whole idea on a former projects dark toned ending... plus the total inability to understand different types of people ( not every " cold " person equals Axe Murderer :KEK: ) leads to a funny read up on a bunch of people that gets sucked in into this void of BS and the general idea is for finding an escape route that one must create an even bigger bullshit :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Your " Bellatrix " story isn't an exception from this... BUT !!! the intent with your story is quite different so it's outclassing scenarios like the Axe Murderer with ease (y):WeSmart:Dunno actually what this Lara Croft parallel should be... the PSX LC was a pixelberg :KEK: and the later or remastered editions of LC stories look anything BUT Bella :love:... though as a fantasy cosplay it's way cool :whistle:

WHICH DOOR are we banging..... :oops:o_O..... unlocking again ?! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Yeah yeah... Bella on my mind and in my heart.... and on my schlong :love::ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
it was teasing pal, nothing was intended to be serious :Kappa:
I know :LOL: And I even mentioned this... which you did not get or missed or the two combined :KEK:

Difference is that some bullshits are " trying very hard " to make people take them serious :p With some folks they even succeed... the Kim Jong Cena from today is a prime example how an easy little theory becomes someone elses " reality " :ROFLMAO: It was rich to say the least :KEK:

Reactions: Catlyn

NewbieH4x

Jul 11, 2020
I really like the in-game background music, especially the tracks which plays during parties, not the third-party licensed music but the ones which are in the "Music" menu. Is there a way I can extract that music to play them standalone without launching the game?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I really like the in-game background music, especially the tracks which plays during parties, not the third-party licensed music but the ones which are in the "Music" menu. Is there a way I can extract that music to play them standalone without launching the game?
Unren it ! 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif But actually you don't have to do it anymore... since many before you already did it just use the search and download it from this thread... :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes