Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
what is the difference between dik points and chick points? i mean what is the gameplay difference? and which path is better?
Yes! That one is better.

Seriously, either do your own thing, do multiple routes, or use a mod. Different people will give you different opinions on which path is best. But, in my opinion, there is no best path. No one path will give you everything, in hot-scene terms.

The main difference between DIK and CHICK points is purely in conversations. More attention is given to actual choices (variables are kept for a lot of them) and especially to Major Choices.

There are 3 Affinities that can be reached by your choices: DIK, CHICK, and NEUTRAL, and these can affect what happens with the ladies.

There are also 5 principal LI's for you to choose from, plus tons of side girls. And by the end of Episode 8, you WILL need to make a choice.

Of course, the Interlude has thrown another wrench into the machine, and your choices might be affected as the game moves into Episode 9.

Have fun. Most of us here do.

Last edited:

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Of course, the Interlude has thrown another wrench into the machine, and your choices might be affected as the game moves into Episode 9.
I have not played Interlude yet, just finished up a few playthroughs of seasons 1 and 2. I noticed Interlude is about Zoey's story. Does it actually integrate things from Season 1 and 2?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have not played Interlude yet, just finished up a few playthroughs of seasons 1 and 2. I noticed Interlude is about Zoey's story. Does it actually integrate things from Season 1 and 2?
Not much... just about everything you did so far :LOL: OFC you won't see this in InterLube but when season 3 actually starts with episode 9..... :p:KEK:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
What the actual fuck??

I didn't pay attention before and thought this was photoshopped.

I cannot believe DPC thought this was okay to render. I won't be able to sleep in dark for a week good job man!!
View attachment 1754032
Yeah, Jill's smile has been a controversial discussion in here for quite a while. I don't really understand why but it's just so uncanny :HideThePain:

I mean...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
Yeah, Jill's smile has been a controversial discussion in here for quite a while. I don't really understand why but it's just so uncanny :HideThePain:

I mean...
Yeah additionally MC tells Catrin(the girl on swyper) he's over 6 feet. However he's actually shorter than so many girls in the game.

I wonder in which fucking country average girl height is more than 6 feet?? Even the Scandinavian women ain't that tall.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
What the actual fuck??

I didn't pay attention before and thought this was photoshopped.

I cannot believe DPC thought this was okay to render. I won't be able to sleep in the dark for a week good job man!!
View attachment 1754032
I love it, there is this creepy vibes, in her eyes and smile. May theory on this is always gonna be that She is a Vampire or Succubus:ROFLMAO:
She also have this, what always give me the same vibe too.:ROFLMAO:
She legit Creepy. Even MC tell her this when she say she watched him sleeping. :ROFLMAO:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
No. None of the choices you made in Seasons 1 or 2 affect anything in the Interlude. There are a few characters from Season 1 and 2 that appear. But the only ones who are significant are Zoey and the MC (and him for only part of the time). It is assumed that a couple of the choices made in the Interlude will have some effect on Episode 9 of Season 3. How much of an effect is unknown until it comes out.

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
Man, the ending of Season 2 was such a ride. I'm on Isabella Route on my CHICK run and on Sage route on my DIK run, and both are winding down a wacky road. Especially with the reveal on Sage's parents.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Question about MC-Maya scene in S8.

Does it still happen if you're friendzoned?
I don't know which scene you're referring to, but if you are just friends with Maya and Josy, you won't see any sex scenes with either of them. You have to be in a relationship with both of them to see anything in that regard.

Reactions: dalli_x
Jan 16, 2020
Man, the ending of Season 2 was such a ride. I'm on Isabella Route on my CHICK run and on Sage route on my DIK run, and both are winding down a wacky road. Especially with the reveal on Sage's parents.

Have 3 saves. One with Sage/Jade, another with Bella/Jill and a third with all main LIs and every single HOE you can find. Let the shitshow commence :devilish:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes