fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
So all this talk about Burgmeisters and Royces and whatnot for me thinking.

What exactly was Rusty's plan for the DIKs? Their entire existence was funded by his father, so once he graduates he'd leave, assuming they stuck with new maggots every semester, 12 brothers with a non functional fraternity.

And then the poor HOTs would crawl back to the Jockers.

Rusty doesn't seem like a bad guy or an idiot so surely he would have thought this through at some point.

I guess it doesn't matter since Jesus M Christ came to save the day, and the DIKs and the HOTs. What can't this man do?
Planning for a few years in advance isn't typically the forte for college freshmen. :LOL: I doubt Rusty ever seriously gave thought to it.

That said, his dad still owns the place. Assuming he can keep the house rent-free for the frat, that alone can keep the frat afloat. Sure the boys will need to start working if they still want to pool funding for parties, but that's still not too bad.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Anyone planning on fucking Heather if it's available on next chapter? Think I'll do that on my massive dik save.. Tommy's an asshole btw lol
It's been teased quite a lot, only thing that could prevent it from happening is if she's the one who got pregnant.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Floyd (Zoey Stiefvater) plays a big role in BaDIK. He could decide if there are individual routes for Josy and Maya. The Official Walkthrough leads me to believe this. You can only get the Other Girls if the MC is not in a successful relationship with Josy and Maya. Likewise, one cannot be in a relationship with Jill either.:rolleyes::unsure:

This leaves the possibility that Floyd is the biological father of Tommy. That makes Josy and Zoey sisters and the MC has to choose one. (y)

Crazy theory.
What if Jill's father is also Floyd? The likelihood is slim, but still possible. I was amazed at Tommy's reaction when the MC rejected the dildo helmet. The dildo helmet is actually the opposite of cockblock. In other words, a pussy block. Where can the MC stay with the helmet?:unsure:
You know what else I found weird? Floyd's model looks very similar to Buddy's model. In fact at first I thought that it was Buddy at first, so you could say that they can be the same person. Floyd can be his real name and Buddy can be like a pseudonym.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Inb4 Dalli comes up with the theory that Bella and Sage are the same person. :Kappa:
You really earned that look on your face.

Sage and Isabella can't be the same person because Isabella needs someone to practice with her axe, and Sage wants to put her martial arts skills to practical use for once.

Isabella vs. Sage

And all because they both want to fuck Dawe.:eek::ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You really earned that look on your face.

Sage and Isabella can't be the same person because Isabella needs someone to practice with her axe, and Sage wants to put her martial arts skills to practical use for once.

Isabella vs. Sage

And all because they both want to fuck Dawe.:eek::ROFLMAO:
Dawe is the real MC of the game, we just don't know it yet. We are witnessing his story as an unnamed spectator who happens to attend B&R at the same time as Dawe did.

When this is over, we will be waiting for the sequel - Being a Dawe. :Kappa:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Inb4 Dalli comes up with the theory that Bella and Sage are the same person. :Kappa:
In my opinion, Bella and Sage models are quite similar, they even smile the same, lol

Quick Theory No. 3.

Jade's problem will not be solved in episode 9, she will shoot unexpectedly at the most inopportune time. At the meeting, Burke and Maya Jade will behave calmly and probably only she say something sarcastic about MC. So Tremolo won't tell Sage anything about fucking her mother. Jade will not blackmail, but she will speak very badly about him, which will surprise Sage. I guess the shit will pop up unexpectedly and will be a shock to Sage.

I think Sage will find out about it through that MC and Jade sex tape that someone will send to her phone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yasenib

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Coincidence? :unsure: I think not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe an unpopular opinion but DPC needs to bring back Bella's landing strip, Camilla's too for that matter. I mean look at what a gorgeous pussy this is.

View attachment 1756682

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
nope, but ive said that one before at some point talking shit. but no my prediction is burke deal gonna fall through. maya drama will not be over.......... :cautious:
As long as Maya's drama stays on the Josy path going forward, I have no issues with it anymore.

In the last episode she goes full lesbian after the conversation with Becky, but MC doesn't go out of his way to comfort her, he just let's her fucks off and he goes and enjoys the party. As long as it stays that way, it's good.

Even this Burke meeting, I don't care about the outcome of the tuition I just want to see Sage/Jade in the same room and for both of them to learn that they're not shit compared to Jill.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Maybe an unpopular opinion but DPC needs to bring back Bella's landing strip, Camilla's too for that matter. I mean look at what a gorgeous pussy this is.
Landingstrip or shaven, all can look good, but rather not the back to the sixties let it all grow bush..... But that's me. ;)

Invictus992

Apr 14, 2022
Just finished interlude. Honestly I really like the new stuff DPC is trying out as well as the animations and I'd really like to see some of it in Season 3

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
nope, but ive said that one before at some point talking shit. but no my prediction is burke deal gonna fall through. maya drama will not be over.......... :cautious:
My prediction is different. If DPC stays true to its timeline, the Mayan drama will end or be greatly toned down in EP9.

To understand.
EP1 Josy has not been accepted to college yet.
EP3 Josy is going to college, but doesn't have the tuition for Pete yet. Maya needs the tuition from this point because Josy is there.
EP5 Josy gets her school money from Pete.
EP7 Patrick presses and there is no tuition for HOT.
EP9 Meeting with the Burkes and the school money problem is solved.

The number sequence is important. What is Josy's house number? 135.If you participate in the math mini-game, you can extrapolate these numbers. 13579. DPC works in two EP steps for acute dramas.

For example, Jill's blackmail drama is not acute until EP6 and is resolved in EP8. Cathy's cackling begins in EP4 and the DIKs are saved in this regard in EP6. The repair of the mansion begins in EP6 and is completed in EP8.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes