Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Everyone expects Isabella to murder us, or another LI with her axe, but I think it will be the Chekhov's gun that she will use to save MC from some late game villain.
Would be hilarious to find out she's responsible for the axe in the door in the basement.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Money on it being Isabella or Sage.
I think it's Sage. I would love for it to be Isabella's doing, but I just don't see her doing it. She even said it to MC, she doesn't mess with Tybalt because she hates him, she does it because she loves Jill. And you can see that in the gym scene, when she's near tybalt but Jill isn't around she just ignores him.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I used to hope that's it's Actually Jill :ROFLMAO: , but, at this point I think its an another Prep:ROFLMAO:. they're kissing his ass because of his parents influence, but it's clear, especially after ep 8, they cannot stand him.
or maybe a nerd like Sally, but I think, whoever doing it, does not dare to behave with him like that in his face. So thats rule out Sally, Sage, and most of the characters :ROFLMAO: , so all its remain is one of the Prep:unsure:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
They were fuckbuddies at best... :rolleyes:;)
This has already been addressed, they were much more than that.
After my 2nd playthrough, I have arrived at one conclusion.
4 out of the 5 main love interests require you to be on the on the CHICK throughout most of your playthrough.
That's just flat out wrong. J&M, maybe. Jill? Absolutely. Sage & Bella? I handled that as a full-on DIK.
Calling it now, Sage is Bella's daughter
I'd accuse this of being dalli_x brain damage, but weirder shit has happened. The question would be "who was the father?" because sage looks absolutely nothing whatsoever like Bella, and I didn't get the impression that James was a green-eyed soul stealer, so while not impossible it would be damned unlikely.
Sage is a sensible option. I'd love it to be Sally, but I think her snark has a more bitter than playful edge to it. KRJ, maybe. Odds are it'll be one of the preps trolling him if it isn't Sage, though.
I think the biggest surprise reveal would be if it turned out to be Derek, that guy can hardly keep his mouth shut about anything (except who his sister is sleeping with, apparently), so it would be a real surprise if he kept that under wraps.

Reactions: Walter Victor

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This has already been addressed, they were much more than that.
Thinking back on it... nope they were not... Fuckface hoped not... got left behind... Zoey thought not... later regretted... however one spins this it was a missed opportunity for both of them but what remains is they were fuckbuddies :KEK:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I used to hope that's it's Actually Jill :ROFLMAO: , but, at this point I think its an another Prep:ROFLMAO:. they're kissing his ass because of his parents influence, but it's clear, especially after ep 8, they cannot stand him.
or maybe a nerd like Sally, but I think, whoever doing it, does not dare to behave with him like that in his face. So thats rule out Sally, Sage, and most of the characters :ROFLMAO: , so all its remain is one of the Prep:unsure:
I agree the other preps are the most likely suspects at this point. It just doesn't feel like Sage; she'd either insult him to his face or just let it go.

I still think it could be Rusty or Tommy, though. We know both of them still hold a grudge given they made raiding Tybalt's room part of the hazing process. Rusty obviously resents the way Tybalt treated him, and Tommy doesn't need much of an excuse to hate someone who annoys him. Granted, if it was one of them they probably should have called it off in the wake of the Cathy cluck, but Rusty can be short sighted at times and Tommy has way too short a fuse to turn down an opportunity to roast someone like Tybalt.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
I kinda sorta wish that Maya would try working at the Pink Rose, at least once.

Its not in character at all for her atm but with some new character development it could work(becoming a HOT/talking to Lily and seeing the cash etc) that would solve all her problems, such a common trope too, stripping to pay for school. Fuckface even had that discussion with Lily while while cleaning the place so its so on the nose.

If only she wasn't so much of a Chick plus her brand of feminism, she could do it be she isn't mentally equiped so she won't work there.

However, it would be increadibly fun see Maya attempt it and become a disaster as she crumbles on stage. Poor Derek, going to the Pink Rose would cause him such discomfort and anxiety if she worked there. It could work as an excellent one off gag but thats it.

Fun to imagine things that are never gonna happen.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
I love people acting like Zoey having a character makes her good now, bruh she got a whole damn interlude to herself, you could literally do this with any side character but it doesn't make it anything special

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's just flat out wrong. J&M, maybe. Jill? Absolutely. Sage & Bella? I handled that as a full-on DIK.
Maya, Bella, and possible Jill are the Chick, that's evident by the simple fact that they get bonus lewd moment with Chick affinity. Jill might have been slipped to the Neutral, but that's remain to be see. But Maya and Bella both get extra lewd animation with chick affinity in episode 7. Maya also gets bonus hugging moment.

so yeah , you can have them as neutral, or even Dik, except Jill. Josy Maya are interesting, because when you enter their relationship you dont have permanent affinity , and you can slip to the Dik affinity later with them. Well for now at least, we dont know if they might reject you in episode 9. :unsure:

But it does look like it is more beneficial to have Chick affinity with most of the main girl , at least 3 out 5 .

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Maya, Bella, and possible Jill are the Chick, that's evident by the simple fact that they get bonus lewd moment with Chick affinity. Jill might have been slipped to the Neutral, but that's remain to be see. But Maya and Bella both get extra lewd animation with chick affinity in episode 7. Maya also gets bonus hugging moment.

so yeah , you can have them as neutral, or even Dik, except Jill. Josy Maya are interesting, because when you enter their relationship you dont have permanent affinity , and you can slip to the Dik affinity later with them. Well for now at least, we dont know if they might reject you in episode 9. :unsure:

But it does look like it is more beneficial to have Chick affinity with most of the main girl , at least 3 out 5 .
I would honestly prefer if every affinity could get a girl but like in a different way, Dik MC and Jill getting together But him just being a worse Tybalt and getting dumped in the ending would be a good bad ending. This would be way to hard to do with Variables tho

mr.coomer

Jul 5, 2018
I don't think there will be a forced MC - Zoey relationship, Zoey just would be an another love interest character. I personally think Zoey is introduced for a future players who will play completed game and mess up being a manwhore by trying score anyone and will be forced to reunite with the ex-gf in the end or left MC jerk off alone.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't think there will be a forced MC - Zoey relationship, Zoey just would be an another love interest character. I personally think Zoey is introduced for a future players who will play completed game and mess up being a manwhore by trying score anyone and will be forced to reunite with the ex-gf in the end or left MC jerk off alone.
While we have no idea what Zoey's role will really be there is a 100% chance that it will involve a date with a skateboarding minigame.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
No, it's not that deep. :rolleyes:
He hides the interlude vault code right in front of everyone on the second page where you have to enter the vault code. You didn't collect this code, you had to find it out.:oops:
No, it's not that deep. :rolleyes:
In the math mini-game, "Being A DIK", "nothing" and also "Burgmeister" appear once. :oops:
DPC makes the best VN. But no, it's not that deep. :rolleyes:
Heck, DPC is that deep and is watching Titanic right now.:ROFLMAO:

The 13579 and 2468 also have nothing to do with depth. It is a form of game planning. (y)
"badik nothing burger":LOL:
best vn? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
and the numbers dont play into his planing like that, he likes to challenge himself with adding as much pointless stuff in it in the same amount of time, but planning things mathmatically, yea no, wouldnt of fucked up introducing stuff before he should of which has happened several times already. also mayas the drama backbone, it cant stop. no matter how much people want it to........dpc gonna do what he wanna do......

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
screenshot0116.png

Damn, 95 downs (95...F95, coincidence, don't be naive, am I right dalli_x ? :Kappa: ).
Chick MC is out here:

crying-topgun.gif

Am I the only one dreaming that Pink will let us fuck this pretty girl? From the very first meeting when she poured beer on us in episode 2, I've been waiting for an opportunity.
I hope Gordon do not satisfied her so that MС's big dick could tear her pussy.

View attachment 1757708

Hey, she can cook, she can get it.

Topper69

May 16, 2020
I love people acting like Zoey having a character makes her good now, bruh she got a whole damn interlude to herself, you could literally do this with any side character but it doesn't make it anything special
As a matter of fact Zoey does have a Interlude others not. It's not the players who makes her special or good, it's DPC who done it.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes