Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
If dpc could afford to hire VA, would you like to see the game voiced? I would defiently like it to be voiced. I see Jill, maya and josie having soft feminine voices. I see sage having a sexy voice, while bella has a serious strong sexy voice. While zoey has a strong latin accent along side camila.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
If dpc could afford to hire VA, would you like to see the game voiced? I would defiently like it to be voiced. I see Jill, maya and josie having soft feminine voices. I see sage having a sexy voice, while bella has a serious strong sexy voice. While zoey has a strong latin accent along side camila.
What we could see is that Zoey must be half Asian because of her mother and you want her to speak with a Latin accent

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
I finished s 1-2 and the game was working good , once i downloaded the interlude s3 the game does not go after warning screen not just that the old game is not working anymore .:(:(

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
I've always imagined Quinn having Pink's voice, for some reason. Like a bit raspy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I finished s 1-2 and the game was working good , once i downloaded the interlude s3 the game does not go after warning screen not just that the old game is not working anymore .:(:(
That's weird.... season 1/2 is standalone setup, then the next is season 3(/4).... I hope you didn't extract the interlude into the season 1/2 map, that would explain the game not working. But otherwise both should work because they don't share any files, so one can't break the other because separate maps...

yasenib

Mar 12, 2020
Have you tried the crunched version that has all the seasons before the interlude? That one has worked nicely for me

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Perfect voices for the characters in my opinion.

Bella - Sawashiro Miyuki
When I play, I imagine that Bella has such a deep and velvety voice like Sawashiro.
Sage - Okamura Akemi
This voice actress is known largely because of the role of Nami. But it just so happens that Sage looks like Nami. She is also red-haired, with big breasts and incredibly combative and emotional. I do not know if Pink watched One Peace or not, but the similarity is amazing.
Josy - Tomatsu Haruka
This actress has a young, cheerful and incredibly sweet voice. When I listen to her, I can just imagine her voicing Josie.

Reactions: fasdfaq123

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Maya - Hanazawa Kana
It was difficult for me to find a voice for Maya, but let it be Hanazawa.
Jill - Hasegawa Ikumi
In many ways, this actress is associated with the role of Major Vladilena from the anime 86. In this anime, she combined kawaii, embarrassment with arrogance and pride. I think it suits Jill as much as possible.
Bonus: voice of Tremolo

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
That's weird.... season 1/2 is standalone setup, then the next is season 3(/4).... I hope you didn't extract the interlude into the season 1/2 map, that would explain the game not working. But otherwise both should work because they don't share any files, so one can't break the other because separate maps...
i know this and each game is separated the problem is that the game start but doesnt go after warning screen i tried Ctrl to skip and the old game starts but in the game all scenes are skipped and go fast without clicking from me i dont know what happend

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What we could see is that Zoey must be half Asian because of her mother and you want her to speak with a Latin accent
it's not that clear

both Zoey and her mother are quite dark in complexion, so they could either be Southeast Asian (the mother much more than Zoey) but also Caribbean

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes