PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Did he claim to bang Arieth? Because she wouldn't go along with that, or at least the secret wouldn't last very long.
He lied about fucking Arieth. If you pay attention to his conversations with guys about sex, he practically does not share about his sexual experience, does not tell what the first sex was. And he was obviously surprised that Arieth had crabs.
There are only two options. Either he's gay or he's a virgin. I will not can stand another gay drama, so let him be a virgin.

affque

Sep 4, 2020
He lied about fucking Arieth. If you pay attention to his conversations with guys about sex, he practically does not share about his sexual experience, does not tell what the first sex was. And he was obviously surprised that Arieth had crabs.
There are only two options. Either he's gay or he's a virgin. I will not can stand another gay drama, so let him be a virgin.
He is a gay virgin

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
With all this talk of voice acting, you do realize it would be suicide for BaDIK to attempt this until the game is actually complete. There is a good chance that some of the voice actors would retire (or maybe die) by the time we see Episode 16, which would take even longer with the voice acting included.

Mar 26, 2022
With all this talk of voice acting, you do realize it would be suicide for BaDIK to attempt this until the game is actually complete. There is a good chance that some of the voice actors would retire (or maybe die) by the time we see Episode 16, which would take even longer with the voice acting included.
Considering that PinCake wants to work AlOnE, voice acting in this game would be kinda weird too. Plus there will be problem with MC name.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Potentially. Highly unlikely though for several reasons. First Japan have an actual industry for VNs, its huge in comparison, and ontop of that it was a consideration and decided in development before they even started making it. Plus the voice acting itself, it got producers and writers that work through problems, its an entirely new kind of production, its not just a script and a woman reading it.

Thats such a big fundamental difference between a game that have been out for years already, with set expectations and an audience that have their own distinct impressions of every character already. Its an incredible gamble at this point.

What are you even talking about? Sure things get adapted for a different medium all the time. Thats not even remotely the same thing.

Adding voices now would be akin to swapping the actors midway in every damn scene. It would be incredibly jarring and bad, alienate people left and right to their favorite characters.

BaDik wouldnt be adapted. It would effectively have an entire recast, midway in the movie.

Any new game could have voices. But not this one, not now.
umm, no? Its pretty much the same thing. Books series have been out for years and decades. With its own expectations and a audience that have their own distinct impressions of every character already. That doesn't stop it from getting adaptions. So what your saying is irrelevant. Voice acting BaD is fine, as long as the voice acting is good.

You need dont need a industry for visual novels to get voice actors. Moot point. BaD getting voice acting is not equivalent to recasting a movie midway. Not even close.

• Angry
Reactions: rockie

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Is it only me, but I felt bad that rusty had to sell his car for the club.

Im kinda of conflicted since in one save in the sage route I wasn't able to save enough money to completly fix the diks house, While in my other routes I was able to do so.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Is it only me, but I felt bad that rusty had to sell his car for the club.

Im kinda of conflicted since in one save in the sage route I wasn't able to save enough money to completly fix the diks house, While in my other routes I was able to do so.
apart from the 10$ for the vip pass, it doesn't count the money that MC spends on his vices, but only the money that you earn in the minigame.

if instead you skip the minigames you have to give up the vip pass, plus some other condition that now I do not remember ...

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
hey, how can i delete all my saves? (i just downloaded the Walkthrough Mod and i realize that i missed 4-5 scenes (i just finished episode 4) and i really want to start over from the beginning i want to see everything make the best choices (according to my desire) // this game is a slap in the face for me and even if i had to give up easily 10 hours to start over i don't mind :x

I tried to delete everything in the save folder but the persistent folder always comes back

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
hey, how can i delete all my saves? (i just downloaded the Walkthrough Mod and i realize that i missed 4-5 scenes (i just finished episode 4) and i really want to start over from the beginning i want to see everything make the best choices (according to my desire) // this game is a slap in the face for me and even if i had to give up easily 10 hours to start over i don't mind :x

I tried to delete everything in the save folder but the persistent folder always comes back
If you are on a computer, hitting Delete while holding the mouse cursor over a save will delete it. If you want to get rid of all the awards you have earned/unlocked scenes, if there isn't an option in the game to reset it, you'll have to navigate to navigate to %AppData%\Renpy in Windows Explorer and find the BeingaDIK folder to delete the persistent file.

Reactions: Chaosguy

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
If you are on a computer, hitting Delete while holding the mouse cursor over a save will delete it. If you want to get rid of all the awards you have earned/unlocked scenes, if there isn't an option in the game to reset it, you'll have to navigate to navigate to %AppData%\Renpy in Windows Explorer and find the BeingaDIK folder to delete the persistent file.
thx it was what i wanted :D

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes