Topper69

May 16, 2020
still cant play it.cant transfer the old saves...can someone write me details how to do it?thx
You have to be a little bit more specific, most folks here are not any kind of clairvoyant (even if they pretend to have read DPCs mind sometimes) or crystal ball to find enlightenment.
So in particular what do you want to transfer, saves from 0.8.2 to Interlude, saves from old computer to new one, which platform (PC, Android, Apple)?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
any madam fan...madam fetish...
DPC just posted Madame ep. 9 lewd scene preview. Ol' girl still has some life in her yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is it just booze or she did grow more intimate with MC than with Josy?
She's become quite the little drinker hasn't she? Really hitting the bottle hard in season 2. :unsure:

DPC has been unfair towards Maya; he could at first put more efforts on her renders, just look at his work on Sage, or Josy in last episode; he had to be so blind as to not notice such inconsistency in her model's design
She looked MUCH better in ep. 8. Still needs some improvement, but better than any of the other espisodes. That skin situation really needed to be addressed if DPC wanted to persist with extreme closeups of her. The previous blemishes were hardly noticeable in the classroom scene so bravo to DPC for that at least.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
what it the only one who dies is the MC?
nope. he's the storyteller

DPC just posted Madame ep. 9 lewd scene preview. Ol' girl still has some life in her yet.

come on man, that was just evil. no animal deserves being compared to that thing
also, I would like to apologize to all things I just insulted

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Tell that to Jade, at this point in the story you do a hell of a lot more Jade than you do with Balla.

And she also has a hell of a lot more to lose.
yeah she has a lot more to lose but their relationship isn't even close to what MC had with Bella. Jade can easily find any other guy to be her boy toy.

Reactions: Catlyn

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Yeah, in normal social life, she is oh so sweet popsi max girl; but turns completely into Princess Lana (what a legend) at party and did not even use glass. :HideThePain: these renders somehow always made me laugh. and man, she'll become an alcoholic and throw bottles at you.

and I mainly complained about consistency (If DPC could fix her hair, better), perhaps hardcore fans like heycock could accept that :Kappa:, I couldn't. what say you, lipe2410 :HideThePain: it was fairly good in season 1. we all know he could do a better job.

it is a wise doggie knowingly smiling, where did the 'evil' come from :(
She does look slightly better with the hair in the later screenshots.

In the first ones you post, that hair makes her head look fucking gigantic, and y'all bash Jill smile, her face in the group shot looks like she's ready to eat poor Jill's face, probably is too because she a jealous old hag.

If Maya isn't a witch for Halloween, it's a lost opportunity, she doesn't even need makeup.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
yeah she has a lot more to lose but their relationship isn't even close to what MC had with Bella. Jade can easily find any other guy to be her boy toy.
The relationship isn't close is because of limited writing and that he treats the Others like trash, just using them and forgetting about them.

Take away the bullshit emotional lesbian monologues and the Jade path is much further along than Bella.

Bella still gonna break up when James shows up.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
The relationship isn't close is because of limited writing and that he treats the Others like trash, just using them and forgetting about them.

Take away the bullshit emotional lesbian monologues and the Jade path is much further along than Bella.

Bella still gonna break up when James shows up.
Their relationship isn't close because romance is exclusive to the main girls with Quinn being the sole exception. All other side girls are there for casual sex with MC.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Their relationship isn't close because romance is exclusive to the main girls with Quinn being the sole exception. All other side girls are there for casual sex with MC.
Otherwise known as limited writing.

He's got all these girls with better looking models and more interesting stories and he just ignores them and pushes them to the side.

The same dude that fucks Jade while she's yelling at a Burke on the other side of a door, is going to turn into a little pussy when James shows up.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
and I mainly complained about consistency (If DPC could fix her hair, better), perhaps hardcore fans like heycock could accept that :Kappa:, I couldn't. what say you, @lipe2410 :HideThePain: it was fairly good in season 1. we all know he could do a better job.
I bust my nut to Maya doesn't matter how she looks (but yeah, Maya with smooth hair and army clothes is S Tier easy). And for a boob lover like me she is perfect in the right place, with the most beautifull tits of the entire cast imho.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
There's like three different versions of Jill model in this game below. Dev must really like her. Somehow he made her not look as goblinish as in BaDIK. Ilhares, what do you think? You're our resident goblin hunter.
:unsure:

https://f95zone.to/threads/family-matters-ep-1-10-perv2k16.14509/

I'd say that's slightly better than usual, but looking through a lot of the images for that game it appears to be a fluke, many of the characters look kinda creepy.
and I mainly complained about consistency (If DPC could fix her hair, better), perhaps hardcore fans like heycock could accept that :Kappa:, I couldn't. what say you, lipe2410 :HideThePain: it was fairly good in season 1. we all know he could do a better job.
Yeah, it's the skin. Her own brother looks almost as dark as Josy up there. She's so white that coupled with the entire-eye eyeliner/mascara combo she just looks like she's got foundation caked on all over her face, it's not a good look at all. Give her a little more color, or maybe scale back the cosmetics a little bit, it might lessen the harshness.
Jill usually seems fairly pale, and in that pic there even she looks to have more color than Maya. I don't think DPC is quite that subtle about suggesting someone's going to be corpse-like in the future, but he sure isn't giving her much vibrance, either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes