PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

View attachment 1777966
Well, it’s official I’m picking chemistry next semester on the Other path. :love:
I wouldn’t mind a teacher foursome also :sneaky: Jade, Nora and Bella! Cathy can sit on the corner and watch. :ROFLMAO:
or it's a Chicks vs Dik choice. Threesome vs Anal with Josy :devilish: . I know which one I would chose:ROFLMAO::devilish:
Josy does have the best ass but im greedy and want both
DICK CHICK.png
Both.PNG
So now we have dalli_x=V.Jed=Chip=Ached=DPC...
This is getting confusing o_O

AceIsHigh

Apr 26, 2022
While we are talking about it, here's a little trivia that everybody here might already know: If you beat Caleb in Ep. 5, you can retort him during HOT Party in Ep. 7 but it will give different dialogue depending on your affinity.
CHICK/Neutral: Do you want to go for another round?
DIK: I'll fucking floor you
I have played through over ten times and I was afraid to retort! What happens if I retort?

May 31, 2018
Hello, pls help me with these questions:
- 0.8.2 is the final version of season 2?
- Does season 2 end with cliffhanger or something? So I can finish season 2 in peace instead of jump immediaetly to season 3 to find out?

Because I moslty play completed games but this game grown so big and seems will extend more so I want to try it.

Thanks

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hello, pls help me with these questions:
- 0.8.2 is the final version of season 2?
- Does season 2 end with cliffhanger or something? So I can finish season 2 in peace instead of jump immediaetly to season 3 to find out?

Because I moslty play completed games but this game grown so big and seems will extend more so I want to try it.

Thanks
Yes

Not a big one, in the end of season the twist are less drammatic

• Love
Reactions: 09110212

AceIsHigh

Apr 26, 2022
That will not happen. I think this is misunderstanding the affinity.

The CHICK affinity is a person who values relationships and wants them to be meaningful. The DIK affinity just want to fight and fuck and is not a relationship person.

She`s a sweet and a bit darling girl, she likes someone similar (in the label at the end of ep1). Josy likes Maya, who is a clear CHICK. Why should she please want different behavior from male than from female?
How can Josy be DICK affinity LI?:WaitWhat:

They'll break up on their own, regardless of the circumstances. DIK MC gets nothing. Sorry:Kappa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I really wonder how Maya and Josy will react to the MC on Dik's way. The game really allows you to change the status and does not punish you in any way (except for Jill, who rejects Dik regardless of whether you went on a picnic with her or not). There is an interesting detail in the game. If Dik is photographed with strippers, Josy and Maya will be asked to delete the photo. That is, they claim their rights to MC and try to control Dik. Will there be similar steps from J/M on Dik's way? Obviously, Dik will have the opportunity to fuck a side girl , unlike Chick, who is closed from all side girls.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes