felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I really wonder how Maya and Josy will react to the MC on Dik's way. The game really allows you to change the status and does not punish you in any way (except for Jill, who rejects Dik regardless of whether you went on a picnic with her or not). There is an interesting detail in the game. If Dik is photographed with strippers, Josy and Maya will be asked to delete the photo. That is, they claim their rights to MC and try to control Dik. Will there be similar steps from J/M on Dik's way? Obviously, Dik will have the opportunity to fuck a side girl , unlike Chick, who is closed from all side girls.
Actually it is the opposite: you can take the picture only if DIK then Josy and Maya convince you to ask Lily to remove the picture, recovering part of the lost RP.

however there is little to reason, an affinity DIK will surely be punished, as has always happened since the beginning of the game, maybe there is some residual hope that after the break Josy can stay with MC, but they are very limited

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Actually it is the opposite: you can take the picture only if DIK then Josy and Maya convince you to ask Lily to remove the picture, recovering part of the lost RP.

however there is little to reason, an affinity DIK will surely be punished, as has always happened since the beginning of the game, maybe there is some residual hope that after the break Josy can stay with MC, but they are very limited
I wonder if they would reject it even if the MC chose them on EP 8 like Jill did

And I don't know if the DIk works with Josy just look at how bad she gets along with DIk characters in even Maya gets along with her brother being a DIk unlike Josy and Tommy, Steve and the bald guy from the Jocks who she threw the drink on

Last edited:
Reactions: lipe2410

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
hey guys umm...can anyone tell me how the fuck do I start a new game?There is no button there.gthe continue button goes into load screen..
you must have played season 1 and 2 first, or otherwise used someone's saves (but what would be the point?)

at that point press "import" to import those saves and play the interlude

but do not play the first and second season to play the interlude makes no sense, it's like having coffee in a restaurant without eating

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wonder if they would reject it even if the MC chose them on EP 8 like Jill did

And I don't know if the DIk works with Josy just look at how bad she gets along with DIk characters in even Maya gets along with her brother being a DIk unlike Josy and Tommy, Steve and the bald guy from the Jocks to the that she spilled the drink
Josy, however, is initially the only character that fits perfectly into an MC DIK, while Maya character-wise is as far away as it gets.

my doubt arises only from a narrative point of view, if MC is DIK, Josy will tell him that she feels safe with him, that she loves to hear him call her "his girlfriend" etc... she is really unbalanced. how can she leave him because of his bad "reputation"? I'm talking about pure affinity, some "trap" decision may have been made

but from a game point of view I have many more doubts that it will end like that

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Josy, however, is initially the only character that fits perfectly into an MC DIK, while Maya character-wise is as far away as it gets.

my doubt arises only from a narrative point of view, if MC is DIK, Josy will tell him that she feels safe with him, that she loves to hear him call her "his girlfriend" etc... she is really unbalanced. how can she leave him because of his bad "reputation"? I'm talking about pure affinity, some "trap" decision may have been made

but from a game point of view I have many more doubts that it will end like that
This game has changed so much since it came out until now that's why I don't take anything for granted. DPC knows that their characters have evolved and something cannot be said from an "At the beginning" point of view.

Just look at Sage

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This game has changed so much since it came out until now that's why I don't take anything for granted. DPC knows that their characters have evolved and something cannot be said from an "At the beginning" point of view.

Just look at Sage
I don't see these big changes in how MC's affinity is considered and in general his status

Sage is coming from two chapters that were quite confusing for her story, but she is still a character who continues to appreciate DIK behaviors (which doesn't mean she appreciates an MC who had sex with Jade and Quinn...)

while the other LI continue to appreciate CHICK behaviors

is there a single case in which a major DIK choice brings benefits with a LIs other than Sage? i don't think so

Reactions: Catlyn

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I don't see these big changes in how MC's affinity is considered and in general his status

Sage is coming from two chapters that were quite confusing for her story, but she is still a character who continues to appreciate DIK behaviors (which doesn't mean she appreciates an MC who had sex with Jade and Quinn...)

is there a single case in which a major DIK choice brings benefits with a LIs other than Sage? i don't think so
For a game called Being A Dik sure as hell has a lot of "Chick" LIs.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

One thing that has led to confusion is that DPC has changed how he evaluates CHICK/DIK/NEUTRAL affinities. At the beginning, permanent affinities were not even available, and the calculations have changed significantly over time. Now, we are not only pigeon-holed into permanent affinities, but have had to choose our main squeezes. Then consider all of the times where relationship points can be made or lost, and just how meaningless all that is, for the most part, and confusion is bound to flourish.

It would also not be surprising if DPC has modified how the various LIs react to DIK/CHICK choices. I wonder if even he knows how they all should best be played. While he probably has the whole game mapped out, those are nuances that change as the game evolves.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Inb4 it turns out that Nora is Maya's mom, bored to death with Patrick's religion shit.
You are way too late on that front, my forum friend. I and a few others posited this very view as soon as Nora was introduced.
How does a woman that sexy give birth to a girl that well not sexy.

Also how stupid does a girl have to be to not go to her own mother who works at the college to get help with the tuition problems.
Do we know that she is, in fact, working at the college? She may be coming in to replace Cathy, so wouldn't have been there at the time Maya could have used the assist.

Last edited:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022

And I don't know if the DIk works with Josy just look at how bad she gets along with DIk characters in even Maya gets along with her brother being a DIk unlike Josy and Tommy, Steve and the bald guy from the Jocks who she threw the drink on
Jill can reject you? What happens then? You'll go into the other route?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Josy is more Dik leaning, while Maya is more Chick leaning, together because of this the Neutral, thats why the three way is available as Neutral. Thats was my statement and I hold myself to it, until proven I'm wrong. and Josy react to Dik more favorable. Drawing diks on steve face, peeking at her and she open her legs to show her thong. Even the Gym sex, is basicly a Dik option. You get Dik point for it.
And if you think about it, the picture you take in pink rose , Josy start the message with " I talked with Maya " Thats the Maya effect. Thats Why I can see the solo path, is different for them alonge the road. If you have the Chick affinity, endgame with solo Maya is possible, and Josy is the oposite.

That's what I hoping for and holding myself to it, if DPC gonna be smart about it, because people wants solo paths , but he already fucked up, because its almost to late, so the only way, if he implement it to the "Three way relationship".

I mean the walkthrough Specifically say, that rejecting Main girls, means you gonna be just friends with them. Bringing a solo path in episode 12 , is stupid . I think more or less but its permanent the choice we make at the end of ep 8, walking back from that is waste of time.

so I think if Josy and Maya get a solo path, blooming it from the Three way relationship is the way to go, combining with who you spend more time with and may be with this affinity thing. Everyone else is prety much settled. We have the "Others" , branch for those who are after 8 episode are not intrested in the main girls.

I think 8 episode was pretty much enough for us to decide who we are interested in, or which girl we wants to see MC move forward. The only thing that truly left, is the possibility for solo Josy or Maya, and I repeat again , I think thats only can be worked from the threesome. Because to many development happened since episode 4 with them. But if you just friends with them none of that development exist.

Will see :)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Slight correction: MC can offer to ask lily to delete it, I chose not to and told her you reading way too much in to a joke. -2 rp point who care?! I gain it back when I fuck her ass like none before :devilish::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes