sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Slight correction: MC can offer to ask lily to delete it, I chose not to and told her you reading way too much in to a joke. -2 rp point who care?! I gain it back when I fuck her ass like none before :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Get on with it jackhammer... :devilish: :KEK:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy is more Dik leaning, while Maya is more Chick leaning, together because of this the Neutral, thats why the three way is available as Neutral. Thats was my statement and I hold myself to it, until proven I'm wrong. and Josy react to Dik more favorable. Drawing diks on steve face, peeking at her and she open her legs to show her thong. Even the Gym sex, is basicly a Dik option. You get Dik point for it.
And if you think about it, the picture you take in pink rose , Josy start the message with " I talked with Maya " Thats the Maya effect. Thats Why I can see the solo path, is different for them alonge the road. If you have the Chick affinity, endgame with solo Maya is possible, and Josy is the oposite.

That's what I hoping for and holding myself to it, if DPC gonna be smart about it, because people wants solo paths , but he already fucked up, because its almost to late, so the only way, if he implement it to the "Three way relationship".

I mean the walkthrough Specifically say, that rejecting Main girls, means you gonna be just friends with them. Bringing a solo path in episode 12 , is stupid . I think more or less but its permanent the choice we make at the end of ep 8, walking back from that is waste of time.

so I think if Josy and Maya get a solo path, blooming it from the Three way relationship is the way to go, combining with who you spend more time with and may be with this affinity thing. Everyone else is prety much settled. We have the "Others" , branch for those who are after 8 episode are not intrested in the main girls.

I think 8 episode was pretty much enough for us to decide who we are interested in, or which girl we wants to see MC move forward. The only thing that truly left, is the possibility for solo Josy or Maya, and I repeat again , I think thats only can be worked from the threesome. Because to many development happened since episode 4 with them. But if you just friends with them none of that development exist.

Will see :)
I think Josy does have a Dik side because she is more willing to do crazy things with you(MC) and finds dik choices funny but she draws the line with what happen at pink rose WT says will lose a point with both girls if you take pic. I think there will be a trouple only question is how long will it last if you spent more time with Josy or Maya there be a solo path I believe but that's been said so much its green in the face;)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think Josy does have a Dik side because she is more willing to do crazy things with you(MC) and finds dik choices funny but she draws the line with what happen at pink rose WT says will lose a point with both girls if you take pic. I think there will be a trouple only question is how long will it last if you spent more time with Josy or Maya there be a solo path I believe but that's been said so much its green in the face;)
Like I said, I think it's the Maya affect.
BeingADIK 2022-04-27 03-28-25-38.jpg
Josy individually would be different, but Josy 's story, which is non existent, and her personality is heavily affected by Maya, to be fair both where more fun, when we didnt know they are together. I think it was better for Maya too, I liked her bit better to be honest in the firt 4 episode, since then I can help but see her as a ball and chain to Josy :unsure: :(

Get on with it jackhammer... :devilish: :KEK:
:devilish:
BeingADIK 2022-04-27 03-29-25-21.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-04-27 03-29-30-43.jpg

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
That's what I hoping for and holding myself to it, if DPC gonna be smart about it, because people wants solo paths , but he already fucked up, because its almost to late, so the only way, if he implement it to the "Three way relationship".
He did not fuck it up, he made it especially like this to fuck up with the players, there is no three-way route, you will be forced to choose, and forcing you into a Maya&Josy relationship or no relationship with any of them (but have feelings for 1) is to create drama in 3rd season...
I think it will be better in the long run if they reject you and you still have feelings for one and force them to break up than being in a 3way relationship that is bound to go in flames later (hopefully not literally this time, sorry for the joke.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think it will be better in the long run if they reject you and you still have feelings for one and force them to break up than
That's my point, you not gonna force them to break up, they won't break up. If you choose to be just friends them , that's it. That choice was made in episode 4 , since then, plenty thing happened. And the other paths specifily mention you are friend with the main girls. There is no player who waiting 12 or more episode waiting for them to break up, and don't do any other girl meanwhile. So MC effectively moved on. Yeah he might mention that he still have feeling for Josy if you picked her, but that's just an Algorithm. 6 month for an episode, I dont see that Josy or Maya would get double of the content, based on wheter you are together or not with them, so later can be expended for a solo path. I dont see it, to much work.

What I can see , it's that the three way relationship having 3 different outcome one where you end up with both of them, Yes its gonna be a possibility , and 2 where you end up with one of them.

But there are to many other girl who need content, so dropping onto that mix Jojo and Maya , after this many episode that, " hey wait, Josy and Maya are broke up, now they available" , while there are 20 other girl who need content, nah I don't see it to be that case.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Are the test answers in the restroom lilly's during the midterms? Cuz i have no idea why lilly was making the bj gesture when walking over to him otherwise

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
That's my point, you not gonna force them to break up, they won't break up. If you choose to be just friends them , that's it. That choice was made in episode 4 , since then, plenty thing happened. And the other paths specifily mention you are friend with the main girls. There is no player who waiting 12 or more episode waiting for them to break up, and don't do any other girl meanwhile. So MC effectively moved on. Yeah he might mention that he still have feeling for Josy if you picked her, but that's just an Algorithm. 6 month for an episode, I dont see that Josy or Maya would get double of the content, based on wheter you are together or not with them, so later can be expended for a solo path. I dont see it, to much work.

What I can see , it's that the three way relationship having 3 different outcome one where you end up with both of them, Yes its gonna be a possibility , and 2 where you end up with one of them.

But there are to many other girl who need content, so dropping onto that mix Jojo and Maya , after this many episode that, " hey wait, Josy and Maya are broke up, now they available" , while there are 20 other girl who need content, nah I don't see it to be that case.
I see it the exact opposite way.

First of, I dont think the additional content would stop DPC, he made a game with 5 LI's to begin with, made Quinn a quasi LI, added a bunch of girls as repeating sex chars like Lily, Nicole, Rio, Camila, Jade. Whenever he invests ressources into a Char he sticks with it, the only exception being Mona and that might be due to a story thats yet to materialise.

I think the 3way is around to stay and the MC will be the reason why, he already acts as the glue and I think thats gonna make them overcome the Patrick threat.

In the just friends route however, DPC does everything he can to still give you either Maya or Josy choices. You can choose sides when the MC decides who to hang out with and on the way to Maya's dorm when Patrick pops up, and through all of it the MC is giving the choice to try to get handsy, I dont think thats a coincidence.

Josy seems to be just on the edge of taking matters into her own hands with Patrick and Maya seems close to breaking and giving in.

I see 4 potential paths moving forward.

3way --> adapt and overcome --> 3way ending
Just friends --> feelings for Josy --> others --> Maya and Josy break up --> Josy ending
Just friends --> feelings for Maya --> others --> Maya and Josy break up --> Maya ending
Just friends --> No feelings --> Maya and Josy break up --> Stay friends

The 'feelings' decision is one of the very few, that gets its own variable (that makes it over into Season 3), even tho it doesnt lead to a relationship, instead it marks the end of the 3way relationship. I believe thats significant enough to expect future single Maya/Josy path content.

And to be really honest, I suspect it might just happen in Ep09 or 10.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Like I said, I think it's the Maya affect.
View attachment 1778975
Josy individually would be different, but Josy 's story, which is non existent, and her personality is heavily affected by Maya, to be fair both where more fun, when we didnt know they are together. I think it was better for Maya too, I liked her bit better to be honest in the firt 4 episode, since then I can help but see her as a ball and chain to Josy :unsure: :(

:devilish:
View attachment 1778976
View attachment 1778977
Your MC name is Scott. You need meet and fuck a Jean Grey in B&R

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Any major downsides to going male slut and porking everything that moves in this game?
Yeah, when you turn off your PC and realise you didn't really fuck any of them, it hurts. :cry:

Also, sex with some girls is mutually exclusive.

:sneaky: NEW Dr.PinkCake avatar on Discord!
View attachment 1778138
View attachment 1778136

Previously

Why would you trade Michael Jackson in for two HOT babes!? :eek:

Oh my god Dalli changed his avatar I repeat Dalli changed his avatar the end is near
I feel really bad that I can't remember what his old avatar looks like - total mind blank! o_O

Jill can reject you? What happens then? You'll go into the other route?
I don't know, does anyone know?
Yep, the mc handles it well enough, either acknowledges they were too different (i.e. he's a DIK, she doesn't like DIKs), or he understands that he didn't pay her enough attention, 'cause ignoring the threat of a lawsuit and climbing up to her balcony to see her, and saving her from public humiliation by putting himself in the spotlight at the risk of his own humiliation, counts for shit - if he didn't ditch a sick Sage and go on her picnic, it means he didn't try hard enough....

Ahem.. sorry.. ranting again...

Anyway, if you select Jill and she dumps the mc, he goes on the "others" path:

mc: "It sucked and hurt, but it wasn't the end of the world."​
mc: "It meant I had to keep trying to find love."​

Not sure how many people got to play through that whole scene. Imagine putting all your eggs in the Jill basket, but not the actual picnic basket, only to have her turn you down after 8 episodes of blue balling! :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

notdoc

Feb 21, 2022
Is there a way to unlock all the scenes without having to play it again? + recommend me some games like this! I already played Acting Lessons.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022

First of, I dont think the additional content would stop DPC, he made a game with 5 LI's to begin with, made Quinn a quasi LI, added a bunch of girls as repeating sex chars like Lily, Nicole, Rio, Camila, Jade. Whenever he invests ressources into a Char he sticks with it, the only exception being Mona and that might be due to a story thats yet to materialise.

I think the 3way is around to stay and the MC will be the reason why, he already acts as the glue and I think thats gonna make them overcome the Patrick threat.

In the just friends route however, DPC does everything he can to still give you either Maya or Josy choices. You can choose sides when the MC decides who to hang out with and on the way to Maya's dorm when Patrick pops up, and through all of it the MC is giving the choice to try to get handsy, I dont think thats a coincidence.

Josy seems to be just on the edge of taking matters into her own hands with Patrick and Maya seems close to breaking and giving in.

Just friends --> feelings for Josy --> others --> Maya and Josy break up --> Josy ending
Just friends --> feelings for Maya --> others --> Maya and Josy break up --> Maya ending

The 'feelings' decision is one of the very few, that gets its own variable (that makes it over into Season 3), even tho it doesnt lead to a relationship, instead it marks the end of the 3way relationship. I believe thats significant enough to expect future single Maya/Josy path content.

I see this as 6 possible ways
3way --> break-up -- > MC and Josy
3way --> break-up -- > MC and Maya
3way --> break-up -- > Maya and Josy (poor MC)
Just friends --> No feelings --> Maya and Josy break up
Just friends --> No feelings --> Maya and Josy stay together

I don't think you earn enough RP for either of them in the friends route to get one of them.
If you look into the original choices in chapter 4, it's either a throuple, you reject them or they reject you.
Clearly the MC rates lower in every choice if the girls are the ones to decide. Josy will choose Maya over the MC and Maya will choose the Josy over the MC unless you change something, but you won't get much of a chance to do that in the just friends route.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I see this as 6 possible ways
3way --> break-up -- > MC and Josy
3way --> break-up -- > MC and Maya
3way --> break-up -- > Maya and Josy (poor MC)
Just friends --> No feelings --> Maya and Josy break up
Just friends --> No feelings --> Maya and Josy stay together

I don't think you earn enough RP for either of them in the friends route to get one of them.
If you look into the original choices in chapter 4, it's either a throuple, you reject them or they reject you.
Clearly the MC rates lower in every choice if the girls are the ones to decide. Josy will choose Maya over the MC and Maya will choose the Josy over the MC unless you change something, but you won't get much of a chance to do that in the just friends route.
I dont think RP will have much of an impact and if anything the fact that you still can earn RP after staying friends with them points towards a single path for each girl.

However you make a good point, it could be that the 'they reject you' aka DIK affinity leads to a potential Josy path and 'you reject them' leads to a potential Maya path, but I honestly havent looked into the differences there for such a long time, I dont even remember if they get a different Variable or if 'just friends' is a universal variable there.

Edit : after a quick check there indeed is.

Code:
$ ep4_wantedMoreMayaJosy = False/True
$ ep4_rejectedMayaJosy = False/True
So it could make a difference in enableing or disableing a conditional single Maya or Josy path.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

We talk about a guy, who simplified the Sage MC scene, with the rebound guy talk. The reason why the Rebound guy talk exist, because, it would be time consuming to create different scenes around it, calculating every previous choice. So he chose the simple neutral way, that conversation exist and it does not matter if you are sage fuck budd,y everything go back the way it was in the next scene between them.
Creating so many different possibilities for Josy and Maya outside of the Three way relationship, is simply time consuming, and not worth it. If there would been a solo path for them outside of the Threesome relationship , it would already happend by now. And the difference between what you saying is he added more girls, is the variety.

Just look at the game how its functioning. There is only 2 way, you either interested in a girl or not. and the games revolve around this. You either on Bella path or not, if you not you barely see her, same as Quinn, as prominent antagonist she was in the first season, She pretty much meaningless if you not on "her path". She and MC barely interact. Every other content is just the nessecary story content

Josy and Maya are no different, you either on their path, and then you can see the stuff, or not, and then you only interact with them for the necessary amount of time.
And ep 8 ending was the final nail in the coffin. Now we have the branching storyline, thats lots of lots of fucking work, to keep it balanced.

I could en up being wrong, but I dont think I will. But we will be smarter after ep 9

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x and TimHawk

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
The best way to teach Jill a lesson is to break up with her and end up with Chad and Troy and tell her that you had enough of her bullshit. :Kappa:
Take Nick along with you, you'll need somebody to BS with while Chad & Troy are busy, unless he joins in with them, too. I've been wondering for a while now if that's actually Nick's secret, and not that he's betrayed the house to Vinny.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
We talk about a guy, who simplified the Sage MC scene, with the rebound guy talk. The reason why the Rebound guy talk exist, because, it would be time consuming to create different scenes around it, calculating every previous choice. So he chose the simple neutral way, that conversation exist and it does not matter if you are sage fuck budd,y everything go back the way it was in the next scene between them.
Creating so many different possibilities for Josy and Maya outside of the Three way relationship, is simply time consuming, and not worth it. If there would been a solo path for them outside of the Threesome relationship , it would already happend by now. And the difference between what you saying is he added more girls, is the variety.

Just look at the game how its functioning. There is only 2 way, you either interested in a girl or not. and the games revolve around this. You either on Bella path or not, if you not you barely see her, same as Quinn, as prominent antagonist she was in the first season, She pretty much meaningless if you not on "her path". She and MC barely interact. Every other content is just the nessecary story content

Josy and Maya are no different, you either on their path, and then you can see the stuff, or not, and then you only interact with them for the necessary amount of time.
And ep 8 ending was the final nail in the coffin. Now we have the branching storyline, thats lots of lots of fucking work, to keep it balanced.

I could en up being wrong, but I dont think I will. But we will be smarter after ep 9

I think the entire rebound guy talk has just 1 purpose, to delay the Sage decision and move it to the end of Episode 8 where the major branching takes place. Sage and MC already had their talk about MC's mom talk and cuddle in bed moment, they couldve become a couple right there and then, but I believe it was delayed for the purpose stated above.

And yes, the price to pay for a potential Josy or Maya single path, seems to be sacrificing all the 3way content, but honestly I wouldnt expect it to be any different.

And think about something for a moment, which actually triggered my last line in the last reply to you.

You choose Bella, you tell Bella.
You choose Sage, you tell Sage.
You choose Jill, you tell Jill.
You choose Maya/Josy, and .... nothing.

And again, this :

Code:
$ ep5_feelingsForJosy = False/True
$ ep5_feelingsForMaya = False/True
has to have some sort of impact down the line, otherwise why remember it at all ?

But just as you said, I could be way off and we never get a single Maya/Josy path, but if I had to bet right now, I'd be all-in on 'Yes, we will'.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Code:
$ ep5_feelingsForJosy = False/True
$ ep5_feelingsForMaya = False/True
has to have some sort of impact down the line, otherwise why remember it at all ?

But just as you said, I could be way off and we never get a single Maya/Josy path, but if I had to bet right now, I'd be all-in on 'Yes, we will'.
That's a flag, reminder for DPC for episode 7. You have a different scene with Josy , in episode 7 if you dont fuck her. Thats what its purpose was, nothing more. Its still what I say, either A or B scene, there is nor C, D, F , Scene.
The rebound guy talk, did not take into consideration your episode 6 decisions. It is the same whether you are Fuck Buddy with Sage or not, or if you are but you go in to date with Jill instead. See waht I mean. That scene exsited the way it is for the next scene in the Hot's party.

It's allowed the player to Enter Sage relationship, or path, if they were not until this point, But if you already where it's basically just the same scene. All this because overal it take less work. its two with one stone. You right on the we don't have the talk with Josy and Maya at episode 8 ending, and episode 9 could be the one, that resolve this. May be Dik affinity MC get rejected, by them, or may be Josy this time chose MC over Maya in that case. But this trully only exist if you part of their relatinship. Otherwise it does not matter, You can't even chose to be wiht them if you not part of their relationship already.

See, where I'm going with this? If there is a solo path with any of them at all, It can only be bloomed from the actual relationship you already in.
If you not part of their relationship, they are in a different bubble.

Now, may be they break up, and thats allow you to pick one, may be, but what I'm saying is that its extra work, and does not fit in the story, because episode 4 was long time ago. He even have a line in I think episode 7 or 8 if you are jsut friend with them . to Derek, he say, thats what I did wiht Josy, ( or Maya ) , moved on. When Derek say, he moves on from Ash. I will search it for you :). May be I wont becasue I dont have save anymore form that part :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
so here it as I said,:
Just friend with Josy and Maya, but told derek still have feeling for Josy in episode 5 :
BeingADIK 2022-04-27 06-29-55-51.jpg
vs
Being on Josy path:
BeingADIK 2022-04-27 06-36-46-43.jpg

this is where those " flags" were used. But as you can see and this where the actual gameplay and conversations comes in play, MC in the first options, basically telling Derek, He is moving on. On the Friends path. Whereas the second option, the three way realtinship, He said, He "tried" , but we know how that worked out. :ROFLMAO:.

So with everything all together, I hold myself to it , that in this moment the fact , if you were not part of the Josy Maya relationship, then thats it for it, and that ship has sailed.
IF episode 7 would have been different, if when Josy moved to the Hots, was truly a breaking point for Jojo and Maya relationship, that could have been the individual sole path for them, or at least a start of it
But it didnt have any affect at all.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
That's a flag, reminder for DPC for episode 7. You have a different scene with Josy , in episode 7 if you dont fuck her. Thats what its purpose was, nothing more. Its still what I say, either A or B scene, there is nor C, D, F , Scene.
The rebound guy talk, did not take into consideration your episode 6 decisions. It is the same whether you are Fuck Buddy with Sage or not, or if you are but you go in to date with Jill instead. See waht I mean. That scene exsited the way it is for the next scene in the Hot's party.

It's allowed the player to Enter Sage relationship, or path, if they were not until this point, But if you already where it's basically just the same scene. All this because overal it take less work. its two with one stone. You right on the we don't have the talk with Josy and Maya at episode 8 ending, and episode 9 could be the one, that resolve this. May be Dik affinity MC get rejected, by them, or may be Josy this time chose MC over Maya in that case. But this trully only exist if you part of their relatinship. Otherwise it does not matter, You can't even chose to be wiht them if you not part of their relationship already.

See, where I'm going with this? If there is a solo path with any of them at all, It can only be bloomed from the actual relationship you already in.
If you not part of their relationship, they are in a different bubble.

Now, may be they break up, and thats allow you to pick one, may be, but what I'm saying is that its extra work, and does not fit in the story, because episode 4 was long time ago. He even have a line in I think episode 7 or 8 if you are jsut friend with them . to Derek, he say, thats what I did wiht Josy, ( or Maya ) , moved on. When Derek say, he moves on from Ash. I will search it for you :). May be I wont becasue I dont have save anymore form that part :ROFLMAO:
I see what you mean and I absolutely love it that we can play the game and come to 2 completely different opinions. :D

For me it was always crystal clear that there is not a snowball chance in hell, that the 3way can ever evolve into a single path. I just cant see either Maya or Josy breaking up and then on top of that steal their man away from the other, and I dont see a MC on a Maya/Josy path going along with it either.

And the flag has been used for 'just' that YET, but it could certainly come into play later aswell. It did move over to the S3 interlude.

For me the next big confirmation was the "others" choice at the end of EP8. Yea, I knew it keeps Quinn alive and opens up the path for Zoey, but it also seems to me like the perfect segway to the breakup.

Maya/Josy are the only choice the MC doesnt inform of his choice and then they walk into a situation which probably features Maya's last chance of breaking free of Patrick. It just works out soooo smoothly. If the MC is their boyfriend, there probably will be a price to pay for him to assure Maya gets the help she needs, and if he is 'just a friend' he will stand there and see it all explode because Josy wont put up with another 3 years of Patrick-prison or Maya will finally fold under the pressure.

Admittingly your version is more efficient, because all Maya and Josy content will be under one roof and players can enjoy all of it in one playthrough, whereas my version strictly seperates the two and its basically another choice that locks you out of certain content.

At least we agree that a break up will happen under certain conditions, so there is consensus. :D

Man, I cant wait for Ep09, it will put us so much closer to the solution. :D

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I see what you mean and I absolutely love it that we can play the game and come to 2 completely different opinions. :D

For me it was always crystal clear that there is not a snowball chance in hell, that the 3way can ever evolve into a single path. I just cant see either Maya or Josy breaking up and then on top of that steal their man away from the other, and I dont see a MC on a Maya/Josy path going along with it either.

And the flag has been used for 'just' that YET, but it could certainly come into play later aswell. It did move over to the S3 interlude.

For me the next big confirmation was the "others" choice at the end of EP8. Yea, I knew it keeps Quinn alive and opens up the path for Zoey, but it also seems to me like the perfect segway to the breakup.

Maya/Josy are the only choice the MC doesnt inform of his choice and then they walk into a situation which probably features Maya's last chance of breaking free of Patrick. It just works out soooo smoothly. If the MC is their boyfriend, there probably will be a price to pay for him to assure Maya gets the help she needs, and if he is 'just a friend' he will stand there and see it all explode because Josy wont put up with another 3 years of Patrick-prison or Maya will finally fold under the pressure.

Admittingly your version is more efficient, because all Maya and Josy content will be under one roof and players can enjoy all of it in one playthrough, whereas my version strictly seperates the two and its basically another choice that locks you out of certain content.

At least we agree that a break up will happen under certain conditions, so there is consensus. :D

Man, I cant wait for Ep09, it will put us so much closer to the solution. :D

I don't agree with Zoey being in the Others category. The bigger impact would be the Jill and M&J route. You just settled on your choice and suddenly here comes the ex-GF to kick up the dust again.

Zoey would have lesser impact on the Bella route, especially if you were dating Jill. There's enough trouble in that already.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes