ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If they aren't in a relationship Sage doesn't try to make out with the mc after their sparring session, so he doesn't start to worry about being the rebound guy.

They still flirt and she makes it clear she's available.
aham, I see. Well, that path sound lame :ROFLMAO:. But as I said now I see Kellerman point more, still not bother me that much, But I see. MC was already the Rebound Guy in the Fuck buddy path, he had no problem with it before until that point, adding with the fact that I went with Jill, Yeah, CTRL that scene and move on:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ename144

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I just hope that when Sage told the MC to come back, it doesn't mean anything bad is going to happen, there is no way she knows what the MC and Jade have done together, so if that's not the case, why did it look like she said that in an annoyed tone?

Such a cliffhanger, the torture.

I also hope Zoey will be a surprise new main LI, instead of one on the side.
Sage told to MС to come back no matter what path he is on. MС ran off to take a shit in the toilet in the middle of the meeting and stayed there for so long that Sage was enraged. Any girl was angry that a guy runs to the toilet right after he saw her mom

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I agree, but at least, we end up seeing that pant, or similar pant I dont know. But I was Happy with this look. :cool:
View attachment 1779714
View attachment 1779715
Only the underwear was kind of lame:ROFLMAO:. Jill you either wore a Thong or nothing with these type of pants. Just ask Josy, for fashion advice. She knew that its either thong or nothing all the time:devilish:
View attachment 1779717
Bella's got the right idea too:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Sage told to MС to come back no matter what path he is on. MС ran off to take a shit in the toilet in the middle of the meeting and stayed there for so long that Sage was enraged. Any girl was angry that a guy runs to the toilet right after he saw her mom
Alright, that makes more sense, that puts me at ease.

Knownot Mr

Mar 3, 2020
Man.. I love my Derek,in my neutral 1st playthrough,the real maggot brother for life, where my MC avoid the impossible task and he does it. That being said, I believe most people would share the room,ep 8 after MC blackout,I really laugh a lot.. BUT.. I click on "not easily offended" & realized the game has same gender romance, And I have played DPC games before..

Dont tell me our MC could end up as the secrets we have the options to tell Sage and Josy,
Not Funny DPC.

Jokes Aside, I hope & believed DPC will treat Derek as Liam in AL.

But,Hell, we are given the choice to be Liam in AL and be wingman to Derek,and somewhat cant bri..be... I mean repay him.. Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I agree, but at least, we end up seeing that pant, or similar pant I dont know. But I was Happy with this look. :cool:
View attachment 1779714
View attachment 1779715
Only the underwear was kind of lame:ROFLMAO:. Jill you either wore a Thong or nothing with these type of pants. Just ask Josy, for fashion advice. She knew that its either thong or nothing all the time:devilish:
View attachment 1779717
Before you only published pics of Josy for no reason and now photos of Josy and Jill.... You look worse than Jill Royces every time :cry:

But the worst thing is that at least Josy has a nice ass but Jill is so deformed that... I better shut up

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Man.. I love my Derek,in my neutral 1st playthrough,the real maggot brother for life, where my MC avoid the impossible task and he does it. That being said, I believe most people would share the room,ep 8 after MC blackout,I really laugh a lot.. BUT.. I click on "not easily offended" & realized the game has same gender romance, And I have played DPC games before..

Dont tell me our MC could end up as the secrets we have the options to tell Sage and Josy,
Not Funny DPC.

Jokes Aside, I hope & believed DPC will treat Derek as Liam in AL.

But,Hell, we are given the choice to be Liam in AL and be wingman to Derek,and somewhat cant bri..be... I mean repay him.. Hahaha
Derek also gave me some good laughs. He is just the typical best friend. Somehow cool, but also a dork, as he is in the book. Mess guarantee. I'm excited to see what else we'll experience with him.

Enough with that. I'm really excited to see how the game continues and what laughs the developer has in store for us (y)

Reactions: Kellermann

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Dont know what exactly you mean by accessible ? Have contact ? Be BFF's again ? Become a couple ? If you mean she will be pursueable even by players who picked a girl at the end of EP08, it's possible, but not very probably imo. DPC has shown with both games so far, that he's not into path jumping back and forth. I believe that the biggest choice yet remains meaningfull and at least for me Zoey is tailormade for the 'others' choice, especially if she ends up enrolling into B&R.
Well, we have just completed 8 episodes out of probably 16. You seem to be saying that for the next 8 episodes there will be no chance of the MC changing his mind, no cheating, no sex with anyone other than his loved one for 8 fucking episodes. And only in the Alone route will there be any options to be with any others. Sorry, but I don't believe that for one nanosecond.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well, we have just completed 8 episodes out of probably 16. You seem to be saying that for the next 8 episodes there will be no chance of the MC changing his mind, no cheating, no sex with anyone other than his loved one for 8 fucking episodes. And only in the Alone route will there be any options to be with any others. Sorry, but I don't believe that for one nanosecond.
Probably 16... ( might even go for 20 ) but the main thing is correct here... ^ (y) What I don't get is the topics here for the last 2 days... same shit applies :eek: why do you guys wanna " guess " an outcome when we are hardly at the halfway mark ??? :unsure: And the arguments pro or contra... on what grounds ? :LOL: Best believe this can be put back to the fridge for almost a 5 years span and still would be " guessing game " :ROFLMAO::whistle:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
"Keep it down! I am on the phone with Jill! *moans*"

"5 out of 5! *Breathes heavily*"

"Never thought I could cum from sex; you're the best!"

"I brought lube again; we could try something new today."

"Hi, brother, me and Elena want a third."

"I knew you and Tommy were alike, but you are so much better."

"Hey, you are that DIK, Fuckface, I saw you perving on me at dorm party"

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Real girls are wonderful. They really are bitches, they can break your heart, but nevertheless they are wonderful.
Some think breaking the heart is bad enough, but try having a girlfriend who refuses to do anal. I can't even stick a finger in her bum :mad::cry: Why?!?! It's like living in the 9th circle of hell. I must have kicked a puppy in a past life. This is my punishment.

AL MC Commentary: It was bad enough having to see the MC's weirdly-wrinkled old man pickle penetrating the young beauties of AL, but to compound that, he was a creepy looking motherfucker in the "young" renders with his 50s-style Steve hair. I'm glad his face wasn't featured prominently like the BaDIK MC. I don't think I would have made it all the way through that game, even if it meant not seeing Missy in a wedding dress.
Why are MCs more often than not ugly? I know there is a lot of inbreeding going on in F95 AVNs, but damn it sure is rare to find an MC who doesn't have some form of the DURRRR face. Our loveable MC in BaDIK keeps being told he is attractive, but I don't see it. The recent haircut helped a little, but those demon brows and glassy eyeballs are still unsettling. Between Jill's goblin teeth and MC's uncanny peepers, I'm suddenly glad I pulled out of Jill at the last moment. Otherwise, their offspring would be Roger Ballen worthy.

Here is one of the few I've seen that doesn't look either stunted or Habsburg.

8bit_era

Apr 27, 2022
The guide has been updated to Interlude – Riding the Waves

My walkthrough focuses on the player’s choices and features many links and references to better understand their longterm consequences in the story.

I wrote this guide first because Being a DIK is fun and because the official is sometimes confusing while omitting some useful data. Whether you want to maximize your success with the love interests, or you are playing the game for the first time, you will find the answers to your questions. Thanks for adding a Like if you value it. Enjoy the game and good reading to you!

Read it and download it from and Google Drive

Choices & Outcomes | Rewards & Pack Quests | Art & Wallpapers | Vault codes | Renovation of ΔIK house | Timeline​
Thank you so much for the hard work you've put into this guide Casiope . I had to search a bit until I found it though. This is priceless. Keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes