ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Probably 16... ( might even go for 20 ) but the main thing is correct here... ^ (y) What I don't get is the topics here for the last 2 days... same shit applies :eek: why do you guys wanna " guess " an outcome when we are hardly at the halfway mark ??? :unsure: And the arguments pro or contra... on what grounds ? :LOL: Best believe this can be put back to the fridge for almost a 5 years span and still would be " guessing game " :ROFLMAO::whistle:
What I don't get, it up until now people wanted the Branching, now we not even touched the surface of it, but the folks already wants to able to get out of it :ROFLMAO:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Some think breaking the heart is bad enough, but try having a girlfriend who refuses to do anal. I can't even stick a finger in her bum :mad::cry: Why?!?! It's like living in the 9th circle of hell. I must have kicked a puppy in a past life. This is my punishment.
The ninth circle of hell, despite being in four segments, is dedicated to those guilty of the sin of betrayal. Perhaps you should re-evaluate your current life and actions. ;)

Why are MCs more often than not ugly? I know there is a lot of inbreeding going on in F95 AVNs, but damn it sure is rare to find an MC who doesn't have some form of the DURRRR face. Our loveable MC in BaDIK keeps being told he is attractive, but I don't see it. The recent haircut helped a little, but those demon brows and glassy eyeballs are still unsettling. Between Jill's goblin teeth and MC's uncanny peepers, I'm suddenly glad I pulled out of Jill at the last moment. Otherwise, their offspring would be Roger Ballen worthy.

Here is one of the few I've seen that doesn't look either stunted or Habsburg.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I saw that in the mirror, I'd ask myself why I was playing a homosexual MC. This is the guy your MC's female friends swoon over, and then he hits on you at the party.

I agree with you on the core point, though. Most MCs are pretty hideous. Hell, for that matter, most male characters in general in these games seem to be. Probably because there's not nearly the level of attention given to making them. The vast majority are ugly CHUDs, and the others wind up looking like pretty boys, hipsters, or 'generic white NPC'. I think Liam in AL was one of the first guys I saw where I thought "Hey, he just looks like a normal dude."

Being a straight fellow, I guess I don't really care what most of them look like, but I imagine some folks who swing other ways (from either side of the fence) might appreciate more eye candy.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Ha, yeah the girls might ditch MC if that dude arrived on campus,. But according to Ilhares below, we have little to worry about.

If I saw that in the mirror, I'd ask myself why I was playing a homosexual MC. This is the guy your MC's female friends swoon over, and then he hits on you at the party.
If your first thought is homosexual when you see him then you may have deeper questions to ask. :sneaky:
Funny thing is he is rarely displayed in game. It's mostly first person. :unsure: Then you have ghoul MCs in other games who are constantly getting extreme closeups.

I agree with you on the core point, though. Most MCs are pretty hideous. Hell, for that matter, most male characters in general in these games seem to be. Probably because there's not nearly the level of attention given to making them. The vast majority are ugly CHUDs, and the others wind up looking like pretty boys, hipsters, or 'generic white NPC'. I think Liam in AL was one of the first guys I saw where I thought "Hey, he just looks like a normal dude."

Being a straight fellow, I guess I don't really care what most of them look like, but I imagine some folks who swing other ways (from either side of the fence) might appreciate more eye candy.
True. It all depends on how much mc is shown. If i have to see my character all the time then I at least want him to have the proper amount of healthy chromosomes. Doesnt have to be our Chad McChiselejaw above but at the minimum something that won't dislodge your breakfast.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
That's exactly what I think. Smearing a poster of Steve is different than taking a picture with the Pink Rose Girls and then posting it publicly on Rooster.:unsure:

Josy and Maya tell the MC from Rooster that fun has its limits.(y)

So Little Miss Sunshine likes drawing dicks on Steve, but doesn't like risqué pictures made public?

She should consider herself lucky the MC isn't The Ultimate DIK...

Josy Dicks.png

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It will get even better when we get more naked Riona.And Camila.
And they naked in the same scene

"Keep it down! I am on the phone with Jill! *moans*"

"5 out of 5! *Breathes heavily*"

"Never thought I could cum from sex; you're the best!"

"I brought lube again; we could try something new today."

"Hi, brother, me and Elena want a third."

"I knew you and Tommy were alike, but you are so much better."

"Hey, you are that DIK, Fuckface, I saw you perving on me at dorm party"

That's the dream

Everyday hurts see the onhold tag in SoS

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Why are MCs more often than not ugly? I know there is a lot of inbreeding going on in F95 AVNs, but damn it sure is rare to find an MC who doesn't have some form of the DURRRR face. Our loveable MC in BaDIK keeps being told he is attractive, but I don't see it. The recent haircut helped a little, but those demon brows and glassy eyeballs are still unsettling. Between Jill's goblin teeth and MC's uncanny peepers, I'm suddenly glad I pulled out of Jill at the last moment. Otherwise, their offspring would be Roger Ballen worthy.

I find MC to be quite hot. As a chick I would totally do him.

OnY0ur6ix

Jan 21, 2020
Can someone please walk me through importing files into the new version? I've done it how I would assume it should be done and get an error when I try to play any old saves.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I've done it how I would assume it should be done
Probably the reason why you don't do things unless you are sure it's the correct way... :unsure::rolleyes:

All you have to do is create a transfer file at the end of chapter 8 ( when the game says !!! ) and following in the Interlude you click on Import...

The game walks you through this so I don't get it why so many people have problem with this bigbrain process :KEK:

Unless ofc they are very " busy " with something else... :devilish::KEK:

Reactions: Ilhares

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Ha, yeah the girls might ditch MC if that dude arrived on campus,. But according to Ilhares below, we have little to worry about.

If your first thought is homosexual when you see him then you may have deeper questions to ask. :sneaky:
I get you're going for humor here, but I was being serious. Obviously it applies better to real humans than CG created ones.

Source:

They used 35,326 photographs from dating websites and what Kosinski describes as “off-the-shelf” facial-recognition software.

Presented with two pictures – one of a gay person, the other straight – the algorithm was trained to distinguish the two in 81% of cases involving images of men and 74% of photographs of women. Human judges, by contrast, were able to identify the straight and gay people in 61% and 54% of cases, respectively. When the algorithm was shown five facial images per person in the pair, its accuracy increased to 91% for men, 83% for women.
While I, a mere human, don't have the accuracy rating of a computer, in real life situations I am also presented with a lot more than merely 5 images of somebody. Errors are always possible, but my gaydar has (so far) never given a false positive. Have had a few fly past under the radar, which once did lead to me really putting my foot in my mouth, but he's a great guy and we've been pals for the last 12 years or so.

The Kinsey institute has also referenced a number of studies (on 'gaydar', that is) and comes up with a similar accuracy report to what the article above states; e.g. not flawless, but far better than the law of averages would suggest.

I was a very sociable person in my youth to mid-20s, and growing up around Minneapolis(a rather gay-friendly city) got to meet a wide swath of the public. I'm always surprised when I run into people who have more of the mindset of Maya's father, because I just can't fathom pushing that level of hatred on anything except the chihuahua vermin dog breed. Some biases still seem to be strongly ingrained, though, and not just by the old whiteys with money.

Then again, "back in my day", as us old people sometimes say, a teacher looking like Bella having herself a nice younger piece wouldn't have elicited too much outcry, either. Boys will be boys. If the sexes were reversed, somebody would have probably disappeared, or made payoffs to quiet things down. Girls still used to 'change schools' for no apparent reason one year, and return the next.

We were young, but we weren't oblivious.

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
The crash after the windows thing isn't a crash, it's actually a cheat check causing the game to quit.
I've attached a quick patch, but feel free to look for other calls to renpy.quit() (there's also a check for the filename 1NewCheatMod.rpyc as well as for the game running on Android).

EDIT: I've attached the patch corresponding to the 0.8.1 update. The one without a version in the filename is the original 0.8.0.
EDIT2: 0.8.2 added.
I get an error when I open the game with this patch applied (0.8.2), it tells me every script in the patch is defined twice.

"The label basket_game_label is defined twice, at File "season2/scripts/classes/basketball/basketball.rpyc", line 78:

and File "game/season2/scripts/classes/basketball/basketball.rpy", line 78:"

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes