exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I am totally confused by the use and meaning of this "Interlude" and also by the fact that nobody seems to care enough to post a comment here about it! I play and play and i can see no connection with BaDIK, the game that i love so much.

Where are the girls? What the fuck has this Zoey, MC's old fuck buddy, have to do with them and with the choices we made previously? I made 6 saves at the end of Version 8 and imported them all in this fuckin Interlude. Do i have to play now this stupid Zoey story 6 times and save again 6 times in order to be able to go on with those choices when the next update comes?

Or is this the way Pink Cake wants to fuck with us this time? Like.. "OK I won't kill a LI this time but i give you a completely different story that has no relation and no influence on the choices you made in the main story and on what will happen after it in the normal game".. if anything will ever come back to "normal" after it and will go on..

So WTF is this? I don't like this Zoey , I don't like tattoos, I don't like heavy metal, I don't like surfing... I don't want to play this shit 6 times! I want BaDIK!

Would somebody know if maybe at the beginning of the next update of the REAL game (if any) we will have again the choice to import our OLD saves from the end of Version 8. Coz if not, i will NOT play this stupid "Interlude" 6 times in order to make 6 new saves which, this time, can not be any different from each other! I better give up BaDIK completely!

DPK, SAY SOMETHING!
There will very well be a connection with the next season. only the developer knows what that might look like. I strongly believe that Zoey will show up at college

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I think we should consider the LI-agnostic issues. These will be the same regardless of the LI chosen. That will be the backbone of the story.

1. DIK issues -- who is the traitor? will there be problems regarding the Halloween party? For example, will the alphas cause trouble? Will Tommy's drug problems affect the DIKs in the long run?

2. Maya's tuition -- will Sage be able to help her get it? what will be the conditions? how will Burke turn this into his favor? How will this affect the relationship between Josy and Maya?

3. HOT issues -- there's a prostitution and drug ring via Quinn using the HOTs. Will they be discovered? How will this affect the HOTs?

4. MC's heritage -- The MC might discover something important about his heritage in his mom's diary. How will this affect him and how will this affect the overall story?

5. Zoey's return -- she's looking to rekindle what she had with the MC. Regardless of his choice, except maybe for the others, this is going to affect the Mac's relationship with his LI.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
There is no "maybe". This scene already exists. You just have to play the dik route, specialize in Sage and Quinn there. And then, of course, make the right decisions about it. :cool:
that was when they were just fbs. sage was even pushing Quinn to the MC as a way of protecting herself. as a girlfriend (to Chad) she was extremely jealous. the change to girlfriend status mighther openness to sharing the MC. but who knows? that's why I said maybe, maybe not

Reactions: exazubi

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Why did Camila drink too much water? Does she want to take a pregnancy test? She is already on the way to the right toilet. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Going to disagree. The cheap wood veneer surface looks right, but the underlying structure and details don't quite fit. I considered if it could be the table next to the toilet, but the surface grain goes in the wrong direction for that to fit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not impossible, I suppose, but this looks like it must be someplace else.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Klopdwerg

Dasanko

Nov 24, 2016
I get an error when I open the game with this patch applied (0.8.2), it tells me every script in the patch is defined twice.

"The label basket_game_label is defined twice, at File "season2/scripts/classes/basketball/basketball.rpyc", line 78:

and File "game/season2/scripts/classes/basketball/basketball.rpy", line 78:"
Curious. Have you tried deleting the rpyc file, or at least just moving it to a different folder outside of the game?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I just thought of this, but it's possible Heather will have sex with the MC, depending on your choice whether you'd give her the jacket or not if she was your girlfriend, as she has permission to have sex with someone else.

It's also pretty interesting that Heather is suddenly nice to the MC after Jill's performance.
If there is one bitch in this game that the MC shouldn't fuck, it has to be Heather. Her bovine attitude earns her nothing but her current cuckquean status, rubbing it out herself as the MC fucks others in front of her and her boyfriend NTRs her behind her back.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I am totally confused by the use and meaning of this "Interlude" and also by the fact that nobody seems to care enough to post a comment here about it! I play and play and i can see no connection with BaDIK, the game that i love so much.
There's been pages with nothing but Zoey interlude comments..... Some of us even have permanently invented a character named Zoya that's starring in BaDik from sheer PTSS.... We just focus on episode 9! (btw, when is the next update???)

Zoya.jpg Not Zoey.... Not in BaDik either! (it's a male character though)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Strange, the version I downloaded has the "skip to episode 9" option after importing my saves :unsure:
Oh , which version did you download? Maybe the one from Steam? Or did you chose Steam as you uploaded the saves? Because what i get after importing is this:
d733135831b9adb60a9cae022acaea91.png
I do not have a "skip to episode 9" option. That's exactly what i would need...

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018

Where are the girls? What the fuck has this Zoey, MC's old fuck buddy, have to do with them and with the choices we made previously? I made 6 saves at the end of Version 8 and imported them all in this fuckin Interlude. Do i have to play now this stupid Zoey story 6 times and save again 6 times in order to be able to go on with those choices when the next update comes?

Or is this the way Pink Cake wants to fuck with us this time? Like.. "OK I won't kill a LI this time but i give you a completely different story that has no relation and no influence on the choices you made in the main story and on what will happen after it in the normal game".. if anything will ever come back to "normal" after it and will go on..

So WTF is this? I don't like this Zoey , I don't like tattoos, I don't like heavy metal, I don't like surfing... I don't want to play this shit 6 times! I want BaDIK!

Would somebody know if maybe at the beginning of the next update of the REAL game (if any) we will have again the choice to import our OLD saves from the end of Version 8. Coz if not, i will NOT play this stupid "Interlude" 6 times in order to make 6 new saves which, this time, can not be any different from each other! I better give up BaDIK completely!

DPK, SAY SOMETHING!
this interlude is the mid point of the story, DPC made it so we can import our saves from now on and basically start a new foundation for future episodes since first 8 episodes were 20gbs and It got way too big to continue to patch further. So you basically apply future episodes there .

And you only have to play it once and then rest of the saves will give you an option to skip it.

This is just so it can add more backstory to MC's ex. But the real story will continue from Ep9.

Reactions: Walter Victor

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I applied the mod only AFTER I imported the saves and had no "skip to episode 9" option in them. The screenshot is made now when im playing the first option. I SAVED after importing..I can only hope to get that skip option at the end of the interlude.. Or should i play it again without mod at all? In fact the mod is not necessary for the interlude.. And i also have no idea if I should move this Zoey in direction Dick or Chick..

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes