Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You are completely wrong. This is not a theory, this is what you can see. :rolleyes:

Of course, you need spatial awareness and depth of field should also be considered, because the image is focused on the pregnancy test itself. The drawers are simply not visible from this angle. The handles of the drawers are visible because they are above the edge of the bathroom counter.

And as mentioned earlier, the textures of the floor tiles and the wall of the toilet are visible and clearly attributable. Why are the floor tiles visible? Because the carpet is not on or under the bathroom table. The texture of the floor tiles also goes directly into the texture of the wall, forming the bottom edge.

The grain and color of the wood also matches.
The grain and the color do match, but you can see the front edge of the counter top, and at that angle, there's just not enough depth for the height of the cabinet face underneath, with or without that metal bar. That's why I included both images. So either it is not that bathroom, or DPC fucked up his render.

edit: adding images for comparison sake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I forget to check the Bios, at the end of Interlude , but its updated. MC description with the sex with Jill, LOL. :ROFLMAO:. "We made LOVE". Nothing like, I finally Fucked her, or we had sex, or I had sex with her, no, They made love. :devilish:
View attachment 1782370
But that scene was pure love, not just raw sex.
For me it was one of the best lewd scenes DPC made. Not just ram that dick in some mouth, pussy or ass.
He just got the right atmosphere and music for that scene.

Just hope DPC won't get bothered with that witchhunt and musiclicences whats going on now with some developers.
In alot of scenes the music just bring it a big step closer.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
It does not change the fact, that it's came out a bit of "Cheese". Nothing more I said, no need to take out the torches and pitchforks. :ROFLMAO:.
You talking about the same lesbian that said to Riona and Camila that he not going to brag they're just enjoying each others bodies.

The same guy who showed off the Jade tape and fucked Quinn on the roof. Pussy.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
A little problem here. When the game starts it closes itself. Any help is appreciated.
You've given us no information whatsoever beyond this. What's your log.txt file say? Were you running 32 or 64 bit? What's your system specs? What OS are you trying to run it from? Etc.

zerex0001

Apr 19, 2019
I've never had any issues with previous versions. The game always ran fine. The log.txt says a bunch of stuff that I am not quite familiar with. What should i be looking for?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I've never had any issues with previous versions. The game always ran fine. The log.txt says a bunch of stuff that I am not quite familiar with. What should i be looking for?
Just post the log file here and we'll have our experts look into it for you. :geek:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ok thanks.
I have no idea what I'm looking at, but do you have the steam version installed, or did you download it from this site?

You've also got the Sanchomod installed, it might not be compatible with the Steam version.

An easy but slow fix is to download the version from here (from the original post), and start a fresh install, see if it works without the mod.

If it is the Steam version, are you having any issues with other Steam games? You could try verifying the game through Steam, just right click the file in your Steam library, choose Properties and then choose "Local Files" and finally "Verify integrity of game files...".

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Ok thanks.
You either installed the mod incorrectly or the mod is the wrong version. Does the mod replace files or just add new scripts ? ahhh nvm, I'll check myself.

Edit : Okay, I think we can fix it without you having to download the entire 800gb game again. :D

Delete the Sanchomod folder in Badik/game and delete Sanchomod.rpa in the same directory.

Download the 2 files I attached, make sure their names are scripts.rpa and scripts_season2.rpa and copy them into the same folder as before, and click yes at the overwrite prompt.

That should fix it, let us know. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ilhares

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I am totally confused by the use and meaning of this "Interlude" and also by the fact that nobody seems to care enough to post a comment here about it! I play and play and i can see no connection with BaDIK, the game that i love so much.

Where are the girls? What the fuck has this Zoey, MC's old fuck buddy, have to do with them and with the choices we made previously? I made 6 saves at the end of Version 8 and imported them all in this fuckin Interlude. Do i have to play now this stupid Zoey story 6 times and save again 6 times in order to be able to go on with those choices when the next update comes?

Or is this the way Pink Cake wants to fuck with us this time? Like.. "OK I won't kill a LI this time but i give you a completely different story that has no relation and no influence on the choices you made in the main story and on what will happen after it in the normal game".. if anything will ever come back to "normal" after it and will go on..

So WTF is this? I don't like this Zoey , I don't like tattoos, I don't like heavy metal, I don't like surfing... I don't want to play this shit 6 times! I want BaDIK!

Would somebody know if maybe at the beginning of the next update of the REAL game (if any) we will have again the choice to import our OLD saves from the end of Version 8. Coz if not, i will NOT play this stupid "Interlude" 6 times in order to make 6 new saves which, this time, can not be any different from each other! I better give up BaDIK completely!

DPK, SAY SOMETHING!
Better pm him on his Discord so he can "fix" the game in your personal image. So you don't like tattoos, heavy metal and surfing... Great! So DPC should just straight up delete her. That's :4Head:and :WeSmart:

Also, I bid you good luck on upcoming episodes because there'll be a lot, a LOT of Zoey.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
ok it works, thanks.
I would also suggest looking into updating your video driver, just for overall system capability. Your current nVidia drivers are over 4 years old. Nice to see somebody else who has 1600x1200 panels, though, I was using them until last year when I went all ultra-wides. Those things are so expensive to replace today if you need an exact match.
Enjoy your mayhem! And be ready for something to go wrong in S3 if you utilize the mod for impossible saves (like being on multiple routes).

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Can already hear the whining and crying... :devilish::devilish::devilish:
There is one thing I cant live without and for the life of me, I dunno how you guys manage, unless one only plays 1 or 2 paths.

save1.png

vs

save2.png

It takes all of 2 minutes, every path has his own, accessible with 1 click, starting page and 40 pages to use. Why in the name of blue cheese is that not Renpy standard ??? Every single friggin game releases with the 1-9 page crap, and for multi-paths games that just wont do.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I forget to check the Bios, at the end of Interlude , but its updated. MC description with the sex with Jill, LOL. :ROFLMAO:. "We made LOVE". Nothing like, I finally Fucked her, or we had sex, or I had sex with her, no, They made love. :devilish:
View attachment 1782370
There is a limit on space for that text box. Otherwise it would end "...she became my girlfriend. Now I can pass her around to all my brothers."

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
There is one thing I cant live without and for the life of me, I dunno how you guys manage, unless one only plays 1 or 2 paths.

View attachment 1783262

vs

View attachment 1783263

It takes all of 2 minutes, every path has his own, accessible with 1 click, starting page and 40 pages to use. Why in the name of blue cheese is that not Renpy standard ??? Every single friggin game releases with the 1-9 page crap, and for multi-paths games that just wont do.
When I started up my "specific path" approach, I dedicate one page of 12 saves to each path. I shouldn't have to save at too many actual significant decision branches, and sometimes those branch points will lead the next save to be on another page, for a different path. On a pure Chick playthrough it's really easy to throw Jill, Josy, & Maya all in on one, as well as a Sage/Chick option. I know a couple sex options will get missed, but I keep Bella for the Neutral/DIK runs, so in the end, it looks more or less like this-

Chick - Jill, J&M, Sage (with or without a few side girls, depending)
Neutral - J&M, Bella, Sage, partial others
DIK - Bella, Sage, full Others.

Despite the many branches, however, I have never bothered chasing after Cathy on all those runs, she really does not appeal to me, no matter how nice road head can be. I also don't like Sandy at all, but I tolerate it for the advancement with Nicole.

Reactions: Catlyn
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes