sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Why in the name of blue cheese is that not Renpy standard ???
I don't see the point of that many slots ( or sluts ? :eek: :unsure: :KEK: ) for a game and quite possible the creators did not see it as well... one being zealous does not really warrant this ( even BaDIK with it's branching does not need more than there is by default... :rolleyes: ) that some folks try to capture every moment with a save was not in the cards when the idea came up :KEK:

But as you stated who knows his shit can make adjustments... not sure there are many in need for this but oh well ! :p:LOL:

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Pregnancy Test Theory (Fanfiction).:unsure::ROFLMAO:

I will try to sort the girls.

EP7: Tommy fucks Tania. So he cheats on Heather with Tania.
EP7: Hot party: the MC may or may not fuck Camila, Riona, Sage and Quinn. Tommy and Rusty aren't at the party at all. Derek gets to fuck Ashley or Anthony does.
EP7: Tommy fucks Tania again and cheats on Heather.

EP8 Dorm party: the MC gets to fuck a lot of girls again. The MC even squirts in Maya. Some DIK's have taken girls to the mansion. And why? Oh yeah, time for the Walk of Shame.

And which girl is pregnant? NONE.

I think I found the time when the pregnancy test was checked. Riona walks up to Camila and sees Elena, John, Derek and Ashley. After the whole scene with Riona and Camila, Camila goes into the bathroom and sees Sarah and Melanie. They come out of the bathroom. In the last picture, you can see an oval in the red area in the same color as Sarah's top. I'm guessing that this is Sarah's right breast bending over the test. But if we take the scene where Camila goes to the bathroom and meets Sarah and Camila, this is before the EP8 Dorm Party.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But why the test? We learn from Riona at the dorm party that the HOT girls already know that a Halloween party is planned. This was decided by Sage and the MC at the EP7 HOT's party. So Sarah and Melanie know about it. They rigged a pregnancy test in the bathroom to see if it would work. (It should work with Coke, maybe it will work with a drop of POPSI).

But now they need a victim for their Halloween prank. An MC bitch would be good, but an unfaithful Tommy would also work in a pinch. Elena and Heather consider which of the two they should meet. Just before the LI decides, the crucial selection questions are asked. Heather reveals that she hasn't had her period yet. The MC also has a nice new haircut. The same one that Tommy has. Tommy will definitely be affected by the Halloween prank and if the MC was a bitch, it will affect him too.

There will be filming where either Tommy fakes having sex with the MC's chosen LI or the MC fakes having a sex scene with Heather. That's why the haircut. Shortly before the Halloween party one of them or maybe even both will find a positive pregnancy test and during the Halloween party the movies will be shown.

Now Johnny's axe in the door of the DIK cinema gets a new meaning. They did the same or something similar with John and Elena.

Happy BaDIK Halloween.:devilish::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
When I started up my "specific path" approach, I dedicate one page of 12 saves to each path. I shouldn't have to save at too many actual significant decision branches, and sometimes those branch points will lead the next save to be on another page, for a different path. On a pure Chick playthrough it's really easy to throw Jill, Josy, & Maya all in on one, as well as a Sage/Chick option. I know a couple sex options will get missed, but I keep Bella for the Neutral/DIK runs, so in the end, it looks more or less like this-

Chick - Jill, J&M, Sage (with or without a few side girls, depending)
Neutral - J&M, Bella, Sage, partial others
DIK - Bella, Sage, full Others.

Despite the many branches, however, I have never bothered chasing after Cathy on all those runs, she really does not appeal to me, no matter how nice road head can be. I also don't like Sandy at all, but I tolerate it for the advancement with Nicole.
That's a very interessting system, it never even occured to me to reduce the paths by going with affinity. I went with the 0 brains, 1 path for each girl approach. And after a while even that wasnt enough anymore, for various reasons, like Sage path with or without Jade, or a romance/just friends they declined/just friends MC declined MJ path.

12 pages per path seems to be a very good guess on your part, I dont think I ever used more than that. When I started losing my mind and injuring my fingers clicking around like a madman, trying to find the right page, I literally said "enough" out loud and started editing the save/load page. When I then realised how easy it is, it made no sense why one would add speech bubbles before taking care of a QoL improvement, that with a tiny bit of work has a huge impact.

I defaulted to 40 pages per path, because back then I didnt know that Season 1+2 would be split of from Seasons 3+4. I often thought about sharing the file with you guys, but Renpy uses the page number in the savegame name, and while you can easily fix that with an rename proggy, I didnt want to go through the entire process of explaining all that.

But maybe now is the time, Season 3 will be a brandnew save folder, only the import files will be used in Season 3.

Reactions: Ilhares

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I don't see the point of that many slots ( or sluts ? :eek: :unsure: :KEK: ) for a game and quite possible the creators did not see it as well... one being zealous does not really warrant this ( even BaDIK with it's branching does not need more than there is by default... :rolleyes: ) that some folks try to capture every moment with a save was not in the cards when the idea came up :KEK:

But as you stated who knows his shit can make adjustments... not sure there are many in need for this but oh well ! :p:LOL:
Hats off bro, if you manage, you manage. I was literally an inch away from losing my mind. :D

Reactions: sixart

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Around 30 pages of saves, currently only 1 path, a massive chick "all" path (modded).
Then it would make no sense for you. But if you have multiple paths per LI, it adds up. If it would be a shitload of work, I wouldnt bother, but it takes all of 2 minutes and is a huge QoL improvement, it allows you to access every path with just 1 click.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Then it would make no sense for you. But if you have multiple paths per LI, it adds up. If it would be a shitload of work, I wouldnt bother, but it takes all of 2 minutes and is a huge QoL improvement, it allows you to access every path with just 1 click.
Or I just play 1 path at a time, getting rid of saves after that path has been completed, which is even possible right now, with season 3 only needing 1 imported save per path.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Or I just play 1 path at a time, getting rid of saves after that path has been completed, which is even possible right now, with season 3 only needing 1 imported save per path.
And at the same time, since Season 3 doesnt allow access to Season 1 or 2 decisions anymore, if you dont have a savefile close to a decision that turns out to be more important than everyone thought at first, like for instance Jade beeing Sage's mom, you gotta go back and play it again.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But if you have multiple paths per LI, it adds up.
Just how many multiples are we talking about here... AND WHY ? :unsure: :LOL: I understand that there are SOME variations but ultimately ( for most ) they don't bear ANY difference at all... yet you created a shitload of save states for practically nothing :KEK:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Just how many multiples are we talking about here... AND WHY ? :unsure: :LOL: I understand that there are SOME variations but ultimately ( for most ) they don't bear ANY difference at all... yet you created a shitload of save states for practically nothing :KEK:
Hmm, good example is Sage. 4 paths, fuck buddy Jade/No Jade, no fuck buddy Jade/No Jade.

And they dont produce a difference yet, if the decision is stored, you never know.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes