BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
how to start a new game PC?
You have to download season 1-2 from the first post. The game grew too big so the dev split it for the upcoming season 3. You probably have only downloaded the "Interlude" basically a standalone mini mini mini backstory inbetween season 2 and 3.

$tep bro

Jan 29, 2022
Fuck me The girls in the preview are so fucking hot , most beautiful I have ever seen

specially these two are out of the world
1668176_ep7_reward_jill_14 (1).jpg
391402_9_3.jpg

please some one tell me there are actual sex scenes with atleast one of these hotties

I will wait another decade rather than getting blueballed

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

This week I ended up spending on writing and posing all the animations for a fairly big lewd scene. I'm up to 6 completed lewd scenes in terms of animations, with more to come. I tried a few new techniques and made a couple of animations I cannot wait to see produced.

Several animations were longer than usual, one of which took me a full day to pose and ended up being 42 seconds long. I'm trying to make new kinds of animations, pushing myself, and exploring to learn.

I now have a big queue with 44 animations waiting to render. Due to the length of the animations, I estimate that queue alone frees up close to 4-6 weeks to do other activities while rendering at max capacity.

I will stop working on art for now and write dialogue next week. My next goal is to have enough dialogue written to be able to work continuously on static renders for a long time.

May is around the corner, and I'll post the Special render poll for Jill vs. Bella to decide who gets a special render set in episode 9. I also hope to post a cosmetic poll sometime in May, but I've yet to decide which girl gets the honor for this special Halloween episode.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Someone should tell Tommy that a costume usually is something we don't are.

• Haha
Reactions: sorco2003

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Fuck me The girls in the preview are so fucking hot , most beautiful I have ever seen

specially these two are out of the world
View attachment 1783664
View attachment 1783665

please some one tell me there are actual sex scenes with atleast one of these hotties

I will wait another decade rather than getting blueballed
Jill's is a special render, Bella's is a screenshot from an episode, can't recall which. And yes, each one has lewd scenes, but they are a ways into the story.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes