Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I'm wondering if we meet Mayas Daddy again at the HW Party. That would def leed to an Horror-Shock-Moment for us Players. :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
huh, I thought your signatures meant something :unsure:
Nope :p

I mean not really... the one closest to me in age is Bella :love: her body is a punishment for mankind :KEK:
My mind says ( if I were back in college ofc ) to go with Jill :love: ( several reasons ) never fucked a raccoon be4 :KEK:
If I'd say let's be a DIK ( AND a dick ! ) I'd go with Quinn :love: most def... Plus I'm most interested in that story ;)
If I'd be a regular in college Maya :love: or Josy :love: would be like a standard girlfriend but nothing more in the cards

This leaves Sage :love: but since she is a HOT ( dunno WTF they are all about anyway ? ) I'd stay away from her regarding our meeting results ( though I had a different scenario in mind but not really sure if it is worth FOR ME ! )

There are interesting and hot ( not HOT :KEK: ) variants of women all around the story so if I'd wanna be a player plenty of options are given ( and plenty stay hidden since it's not relevant storywise )

So the sigs are just for my pickings as I deemed best as a SIG Sauer :KEK: and not as preference... though if I get better ones to look at I might change them... ;)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
have DIK affinity and don't piss her off. Not sure if ordering from restaurant or smoking weed at the rooftop is necessary. Then you can help her and go her route
These 2 are the mandatory one. You can't also be on relationship with Jojo & Maya, and Jill.
because later she reject you if you also try to get the Royce pussy. But that's of course only possible if you fall to Neutral, after episode 6. But these are just rare cases.

overall for Quinn path , Be a Dik, and Smoke weed and Fuck her on the roof top, thats the entrence for the gate of her asshole :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Nah... the one @ the HOTs pool though... :love:
Yeah, Damn.... Fuck....:cool:
BeingADIK 2022-05-01 23-40-49-12.jpg
I also love this one , Her ass is fantastic:love:
BeingADIK 2022-05-01 23-41-11-19.jpg

But I usually go with this one, and top of that This is want she wants , like Legit She wants MC to Cum Inside Her :devilish:
BeingADIK 2022-05-01 23-41-30-66.jpg

That's not even the first time, during their first sex She also wanted that, and later She even " Begging" for it :devilish::ROFLMAO: God, I love her:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2022-05-01 23-48-06-78.jpg

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
The mystery of Quinn's route. :geek:
dalli_X Original.(y)

You take some flour and try to pull it through your nose. Then when you cough up pancakes, you're almost there. In all this, don't forget the vodka tampon in your butt. This way you'll get the most realistic result for Quinn's route. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist writing this shit. ;)
The most realistic result for a quinn route is going to prison and getting railed by big jim.

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
Huh? You treated my joke seriously? Sage is great; I adore her too. it's cool everybody has his preference. and Bella admirers most likely see more about her than what you described. I appreciate her exactly how she is, she appears cold and distant towards less acquainted ones but never with real ill intent; nerds respect her, and she found favour with lil' josy upon introduction... the thing is I know she is the type I'd relish the moment I laid eyes on hers, and the time of "it's Bella" would come; then she shows you the passionate, tender, experienced and also fun Bella. frankly, I cherish both Bella and Isabella with her endearing 'resting bitch face'. :D such is her charm. the only aspect of her not to my liking is her figure, which no longer matters much to me.
Honestly, it is very difficult for me to gauge tone in general, and that happens for me more often than not.
It's part of why I'm not usually this talkative in general.

I guess I'll end up learning more about her as well when I play through the game again, since that will be my Jill-playthrough.

Reactions: Catlyn

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
(Becky admirers can facepalm me all they want, I am still saying it :Kappa:)
I have a case of dick blinders with her. Looks-wise, I consider her average. That is, I can recognize she has some good qualities, but her personality strips a lot of that away, and I really just don't like her.

But after that scene in the bathroom of the HOTs party, I thought she was much better looking, so.. I guess she's served her purpose there. She's meant to be a cockwarmer, and that's all she will be.
Jesus...I didn't realize I needed to be a f'ing programmer to continue playing this game. Those instructions suck.
It's nice when the new troll accounts announce themselves right away. If you just played the fucking game and saved when you were told to do so there'd be zero issue here, it would simply work.
Jesus, this mc has more sex life than all f95 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::confused::confused::confused::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:.
It really, really doesn't. My back certainly couldn't take it if I tried to behave like the MC today, but while in the same age bracket, oh yeah.

Though none of the older women looked like Bella or Jade, so he's definitely got the advantages there.

• Haha
Reactions: Catlyn

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
I have a case of dick blinders with her. Looks-wise, I consider her average. That is, I can recognize she has some good qualities, but her personality strips a lot of that away, and I really just don't like her.

But after that scene in the bathroom of the HOTs party, I thought she was much better looking, so.. I guess she's served her purpose there. She's meant to be a cockwarmer, and that's all she will be.
That smells like a massive spike of oxytocin thats reconfiguring your brain. :KEK:
Damn brains doing chemical shit and tricking you into liking people that doesn't deserve it!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes