PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
ep8_party_drink6_event10.jpg

I don't want to believe it, but it looks like Pink wants to drag us into his gay drama again, where Nick will be the main character. You just look at his face. Is it possible to look more gay than him?
And don't forget
1) We always see him in the company of guys
2) In a striptease bar, he is afraid to approach a stripper (maybe because she will understand that you are gay?)
3) He lied that he fucked Arieth
4) His room was not trashed (maybe because the jocks knew that he likes to play with boys?)
5) He walked away from the question of his first sex and does not share his sexual experience.
Hopefully Pink won't make it so that Nick was secretly in love with Vinnie, and he knew it, so he manipulated him.
If so, that would be the worst explanation for a villainous act that could be. But it certainly fits into the politically correct picture of the world of Pink and can force the heroes of the game (Chad, Josie, Maya, Troy and possibly Nick) to declare their orientation. I don't want to believe it guys. But apparently everything will be like that.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
For proper framing of it all, she and my father wound up getting together around the time I was ten years old. It turns out my father's fetish was the babysitter kink. That's where I came from - the first of the babysitters he took to bed. My youngest sibling from the stepmother, who had started as my babysitter. I didn't want or need one, but the local neighborhood busybody got child services involved because of the long hours my father put in. All of this only came to light last year when, for the first time in over 30 years, he and all 3 sons were able to join each other for a meal together, and the true history of events came out.

This reads like a fucking intro to a VN!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Being Ilhares.PNG

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Overview:
She and my father wound up getting together around the time I was ten years old. It turns out my father's fetish was the babysitter kink. That's where I came from - the first of the babysitters he took to bed. My youngest sibling from the stepmother, who had started as my babysitter. I didn't want or need one, but the local neighborhood busybody got child services involved because of the long hours my father put in. All of this only came to light last year when, for the first time in over 30 years, he and all 3 sons were able to join each other for a meal together, and the true history of events came out.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-02
Release Date: 2022-05-02
Developer: OFT
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Other game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshot:
Being Ilhares Screenshot.png

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 1788905

Overview:
She and my father wound up getting together around the time I was ten years old. It turns out my father's fetish was the babysitter kink. That's where I came from - the first of the babysitters he took to bed. My youngest sibling from the stepmother, who had started as my babysitter. I didn't want or need one, but the local neighborhood busybody got child services involved because of the long hours my father put in. All of this only came to light last year when, for the first time in over 30 years, he and all 3 sons were able to join each other for a meal together, and the true history of events came out.​

Other game:
Genre:
Will there be any incest!? Asking for a friend... :sneaky:

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017

View attachment 1788905

Overview:

Other game:
Genre:
Is NTR avoidable?

ZWCook

Jan 3, 2019

View attachment 1788905

Overview:

Other game:
Genre:
NTR?
Sandbox?
Walkthrough please!

Reactions: OFT

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

View attachment 1788905

Overview:

Other game:
Genre:
Is there futa content?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 1788905

Overview:

Other game:
Genre:
When the update? :eek:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

View attachment 1788905

Overview:

Other game:
Genre:
Can we fuck mom ? :p

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

View attachment 1788905

Overview:

Other game:
Genre:
No screenshots, probably scam.

• Haha
Reactions: OFT and noctarima

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
View attachment 1788866

I don't want to believe it, but it looks like Pink wants to drag us into his gay drama again, where Nick will be the main character. You just look at his face. Is it possible to look more gay than him?
And don't forget
1) We always see him in the company of guys
2) In a striptease bar, he is afraid to approach a stripper (maybe because she will understand that you are gay?)
3) He lied that he fucked Arieth
4) His room was not trashed (maybe because the jocks knew that he likes to play with boys?)
5) He walked away from the question of his first sex and does not share his sexual experience.
Hopefully Pink won't make it so that Nick was secretly in love with Vinnie, and he knew it, so he manipulated him.
If so, that would be the worst explanation for a villainous act that could be. But it certainly fits into the politically correct picture of the world of Pink and can force the heroes of the game (Chad, Josie, Maya, Troy and possibly Nick) to declare their orientation. I don't want to believe it guys. But apparently everything will be like that.
Bruh .... no more Vodka for you before breakfast !

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

Genre
:
I am so pleased my decades of trauma have given you humor. That last one under genre, though? Perfect. I think plenty of people's lives have far better fodder to make a VN than my own, I merely don't mind sharing it. I've had a fucked up life. Did have the advantage of mostly happening before cellphone tech put surveillance devices everywhere in society, though. I am so very thankful for that.
Can we fuck mom ? :p
... Ah.. no. Eww, no. Even if you think Madame "isn't that bad", my mother would be a horror in comparison. I make no jokes about it, my mother was not a pretty woman.

Sometimes I forget that I'm not surrounded just by perverts, but that some of you are actually mentally ill. ;)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
How did you get the last one? I got Josy first then Maya second but I can't cum inside Maya.
Don't visit Maya in ep 7, then she will refuse take her turn because there is no lube and Josy will have to do all the work (like it was a problem for her:sneaky: )

View attachment 1788905

Overview:

Other game:
Genre:
We need a hero with the link

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
... Ah.. no. Eww, no. Even if you think Madame "isn't that bad", my mother would be a horror in comparison. I make no jokes about it, my mother was not a pretty woman.

Sometimes I forget that I'm not surrounded just by perverts, but that some of you are actually mentally ill. ;)
I'm pretty much against all incest stuff... but I just can't stop myself to put this line up every once in a while :KEK: The real freaks then start to crawl out of their hiding place :p:eek:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Will there be any incest!? Asking for a friend... :sneaky:
Is NTR avoidable?
NTR?
Sandbox?
Walkthrough please!
Is there futa content?

Is Ilhares the only one that actually checked the tags?

Besides, I'll have to defer to him to fill them out accurately, anyway.

When the update? :eek:

Hahahaha.png

No screenshots, probably scam.

*Heavy sigh*

Fine...

Being Ilhares Screenshot.png

I am so pleased my decades of trauma have given you humor. That last one under genre, though? Perfect. I think plenty of people's lives have far better fodder to make a VN than my own, I merely don't mind sharing it. I've had a fucked up life. Did have the advantage of mostly happening before cellphone tech put surveillance devices everywhere in society, though. I am so very thankful for that.

All in good fun, my man. I hope I didn't overstep any boundaries.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Is Ilhares the only one that actually checked the tags?

Besides, I'll have to defer to him to fill them out accurately, anyway.
I politely decline.
All in good fun, my man. I hope I didn't overstep any boundaries.
No, no, it's fine. Mildly embarrassing to be made such a public mockery spectacle, but no worse than anything my local friends have done over the years.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes