Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I'm just kidding Arigon :ROFLMAO: I would never attack another game
Wow
All that conversation was just nuked from existence. It is almost like someone is looking for certain names that post to instantly scrutinize them~~!

Ah well.
Anyhow 2 years, 2 chapters left for BaDIK is still my prediction.
Peace

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Is this an incest game. If yes then what types of incest are available in this game. Please reply and thanks a lot in advance.

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Jesus. I didn't think my post about the van would lead to a ridiculous debate on the "unrealistic" nature of such surveillance or the analysis of everyone's shoes based on a blurry pic.

I'll drop just one more tidbit...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...and I guess I'll add one more to my list of topics not to contribute to, and slowly back away:

Topics to avoid.png

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Is this an incest game. If yes then what types of incest are available in this game. Please reply and thanks a lot in advance.
It is not supposed to be an incest game.
Some folk perpetuate the theory that it in fact has it's presence in the game, but then there is a hue and cry from the masses who claim that DPC does not enjoy or want that kink.

If you look, you will find some of us advocate that the MC has fornicated with his aunt, and even that his own mother is alive though she may not know who her son has become, and has possibly fornicated with him as well.

We are a small but vocal group!
Peace

• Wow
Reactions: godkingxerxes

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Jesus. I didn't think my post about the van would lead to a ridiculous debate on the "unrealistic" nature of such surveillance or the analysis of everyone's shoes based on a blurry pic.

I'll drop just one more tidbit...

...and I guess I'll add one more to my list of topics not to contribute to, and slowly back away:

View attachment 1796136
You got yourself cornered there pretty good ! :LOL: Any topics left to chase ? ( worthy... ) :unsure::ROFLMAO:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
There are three major illegal activities at BaDIK. Drugs, prostitution, and the rumored tuition for sex.

The follow on and additional crimes are interesting too.

1. Probably embezzlement of funds from the sorority.
2. Theft of funds.
3. Tax evasion and or inaccurate tax filing through ill gotten gains. (federal?)
4. If it is a national sorority then it may involve the FBI.
5. If 4 is true then any reporting using the U.S. Post Office is mail fraud.

I think that might be just the short list..... :ROFLMAO:

Rio might end up with that "witness for the prosecution" look on her face after she has been flipped. :p

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I am afraid this game will some day completed in the 2040s.
Yeah at this point the time between updates are becoming ridiculous, 1 update per year if we lucky... to have over 12k patreons and you as a dev to do nothing, nada, zero, to get the updates a bit faster like i dunno 3-4 months it shows a lot of someones motives of why doesn't want faster update releases imo...

Last edited:

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
No, it is not, nor do i think it will be in future. Jokes have been made, but I think the dev is not planning that sort of content.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
What are some of your weirder habits with playing this game?
Right now I'm on the verge of including the Mona/Camila bathroom stall scene in all of my future playthroughs, no matter the affinity. Just for the very slim chance fucking Mona unlocks more interaction with her in the future if she ever comes back. She/the scene went straight to the top of my favs after recently playing through it for the first time. :love:

I know it's not likely gonna happen soon, but I hope we get to see this
again soon and she gets to shave the remainder of the rodent's head haha.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Updated Things I am Hoping for (or looking forward to) in ep9/S3:

-Halloween party including PR strippers (minus the wildebeest) and with some MILF teachers sneaking in disguised.

-Completing my HOT hit list

-Cucking any characters with Moms or girlfriends in game that I haven't had yet (looking at you Dawe's mom)

-No more goddamn English tests

-Rejecting Zoey

-Jill sucking on MC's sperm worm and taking angry pipe right up the dumper (then I break up with her and leave)

-Jade/Sage/MC threesome (need make up sex after the big fight and apparently Sage will just randomly do threesomes now...I've been having Sage call me little brother since before the reveal, so...perfectly balanced, as all things should be, Mother/daughter/son)

-Getting the Riona O face...we will first have a snuggle study session to help her with her academics, then take her out for noodles, then back to my library fuck palace for a deep dicking and her first shattering orgasm...cuz she wuvs me now, UwU :love:

-Scene with Quinn & Josy slammin' clams, because I guess all threesomes are on the table now

That should do it. I get all or most of that, then I will consider ep. 9 or s3 a success

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Yeah at this point the time between updates are becoming ridiculous, 1 update per year if we lucky... to have over 12k patreons and you as a dev to do nothing, nada, zero, to get the updates a bit faster like i dunno 3-4 months it shows a lot of someones motives of why doesn't what faster update releases imo...
I don't think DPC is milking his supporters, he's past the point where he has to. You cant just look at the time spend for each new episode, you also have to look at how much content each episode provides and I havent seen any other game so far that comes even close. I also wish there would be 3 new episodes a year, currently we're at 2, but not at the expense of quality.

And DPC constantly tries to include new stuff or improve his own skills, like his animations improved a ton over the years. If the quality of the game stays the same or even improves, I can live with 4 more years untill we hit episode 16 and if we go beyond that and he wants 20 episodes, it would be awesome, even if it takes 6 years instead of 4.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes