felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Updated Things I am Hoping for (or looking forward to) in ep9/S3:

-Halloween party including PR strippers (minus the wildebeest) and with some MILF teachers sneaking in disguised.

-Completing my HOT hit list

-Cucking any characters with Moms or girlfriends in game that I haven't had yet (looking at you Dawe's mom)

-No more goddamn English tests

-Rejecting Zoey

-Jill sucking on MC's sperm worm and taking angry pipe right up the dumper (then I break up with her and leave)

-Jade/Sage/MC threesome (need make up sex after the big fight and apparently Sage will just randomly do threesomes now...I've been having Sage call me little brother since before the reveal, so...perfectly balanced, as all things should be, Mother/daughter/son)

-Getting the Riona O face...we will first have a snuggle study session to help her with her academics, then take her out for noodles, then back to my library fuck palace for a deep dicking and her first shattering orgasm...cuz she wuvs me now, UwU :love:

-Scene with Quinn & Josy slammin' clams, because I guess all threesomes are on the table now

That should do it. I get all or most of that, then I will consider ep. 9 or s3 a success
I have some bad news for you....:(:(:(:(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Yeah at this point the time between updates are becoming ridiculous, 1 update per year if we lucky... to have over 12k patreons and you as a dev to do nothing, nada, zero, to get the updates a bit faster like i dunno 3-4 months it shows a lot of someones motives of why doesn't what faster update releases imo...
Now there are very few good AVN games that release updates regularly, every month. For good story games with excellent animations, the release window averages 3 to 6 months. It's not just a problem of DPC, it's a entity of this genre. Most indie AVN developers prefer to work alone. I know only one example when a group of enthusiasts became a large development studio with 20 people. This is Inceton Games. But I don't really like their games.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yeah at this point the time between updates are becoming ridiculous, 1 update per year if we lucky... to have over 12k patreons and you as a dev to do nothing, nada, zero, to get the updates a bit faster like i dunno 3-4 months it shows a lot of someones motives of why doesn't what faster update releases imo...
Ridiculous would be a schedule like say.... anything by ICSTOR as in no update since 2019.

DPC has painted himself into a very complicated corner.

He has the normalish love interests, with all that drama.

He has the family drama.

He has the save the damsel with Quinn (though I fear he may not save her after all)

He has conditional paths that are collapsing.

He has side girls that have dedicated fans every bit as big as the main love interests.

In short, he has a far too ambitious path ahead, and then he adds another potential real love interest with Zoey.

He can't keep this up. He means well. He has an artistic vision, but I think it has exceeded the abilities of a single man, even with a server farm to do renders for him.

He has to end this pretty abruptly and it will cause angst.

10 episodes folks. That is it. He will end it. He has already targeted your end conditions. The signs are there. Just be adult enough to admit it.

Peace

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
It is still the middle of the term for English and Math with Gender Studies being completed. I guess Gender Studies is supposed to be a class worth fewer credits or Jade is just being moved out of the way, so DPC is once again messing up how college works for the story. Bella (English), Nora (Science), and Philip (Math) will be teachers of Tremolo's classes for the foreseeable future.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It is still the middle of the term for English and Math with Gender Studies being completed. I guess Gender Studies is supposed to be a class worth fewer credits or Jade is just being moved out of the way, so DPC is once again messing up how college works for the story. Bella (English), Nora (Science), and Philip (Math) will be teachers of Tremolo's classes for the foreseeable future.
Hard to say when in s3 autumn term will end and when we move to winter(?) term but sometime in season 3 is still possible depending on game time movements. anyway, the class is ok, it is the tests that are horrid. Either let us type instead of click or just ditch it altogether. I'm not a great fan of D&G, but I would much rather have students in university English classes read out some classic Shakespearean play in D&G imagination style. Anything but monotonous clicking of little letters to come up with primary school words. I'm sure DPC could make a class reading/play funny, especially if Bella and MC are involved.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
ICSTOR as in no update since 2019
Really ? Bring the ICSTOR shit in here ? Well he released a patch in 2021 07 15 for Milfy City after a long hiatus just to escape the abandoned sticker... but anyways statement false ^ ;)
He has the save the damsel with Quinn
d3a8547f6cb98946394284f90547ef7f43c18f8cc821ca330ab4657a44e30304.jpg Quinn as in the damsel in distress ? :WaitWhat: Kids ! DON'T DO DRUGS !!! :KEK:
In short, he has a far too ambitious path ahead, and then he adds another potential real love interest with Zoey.

He can't keep this up. He means well. He has an artistic vision, but I think it has exceeded the abilities of a single man, even with a server farm to do renders for him.

He has to end this pretty abruptly and it will cause angst.

10 episodes folks. That is it. He will end it. He has already targeted your end conditions. The signs are there. Just be adult enough to admit it.
And this part here separates winners and losers... when the tough gets going the going gets tough :whistle::WeSmart:

Also I miss the aunt Jill reference here ( you know what an aunt is ? :unsure: ) 1663674_Dx.png

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Now there are very few good AVN games that release updates regularly, every month. For good story games with excellent animations, the release window averages 3 to 6 months. It's not just a problem of DPC, it's a entity of this genre. Most indie AVN developers prefer to work alone. I know only one example when a group of enthusiasts became a large development studio with 20 people. This is Inceton Games. But I don't really like their games.
There are many Japanese studios whose specialty is to produce Adult Visual Novels. Among the Western studios that are on Patreon, I can mention Kompas Production, Oppai Games, Love-Joint, Flexible Media and many others. I don't count the creators who are in couple like MagicNuts.

There is no fatalism that forces someone to work alone on this type of project and only the budget is a strict limitation; so in many cases, the choice is deliberate and raises legitimate concern in the ability for the creator to complete the game on his own.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Updated Things I am Hoping for (or looking forward to) in ep9/S3:

-Halloween party including PR strippers (minus the wildebeest) and with some MILF teachers sneaking in disguised.

-Completing my HOT hit list

-Cucking any characters with Moms or girlfriends in game that I haven't had yet (looking at you Dawe's mom)

-Rejecting Zoey

-Jill sucking on MC's sperm worm and taking angry pipe right up the dumper (then I break up with her and leave)

-Jade/Sage/MC threesome (need make up sex after the big fight and apparently Sage will just randomly do threesomes now...I've been having Sage call me little brother since before the reveal, so...perfectly balanced, as all things should be, Mother/daughter/son)

-Getting the Riona O face...we will first have a snuggle study session to help her with her academics, then take her out for noodles, then back to my library fuck palace for a deep dicking and her first shattering orgasm...cuz she wuvs me now, UwU :love:

-Scene with Quinn & Josy slammin' clams, because I guess all threesomes are on the table now

That should do it. I get all or most of that, then I will consider ep. 9 or s3 a success
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I mean for all we know, it could be the a painters Van, painting a few dorm rooms or smth. :D
Or Luis's truck? :D

I know, I know, some of those images are before Luis made his first appearance... WAIT! Is Luis a FED!? Maybe Neil too!? And, and, even the MC!? o_O

*takes off tinfoil hat* Okay, got that out of my system. Turning the wild-ass speculation back to dalli_x. ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes