sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Are we ever getting Mona back I miss that redhead and if she returns she should be a main Li now
Why would she be a LI for Fuckface ??? :oops::rolleyes: We barely know her... granted we fucked already but this is nothing more than a wet dream ( not the first not the last :KEK: )

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
No, it is not, nor do i think it will be in future. Jokes have been made, but I think the dev is not planning that sort of content.
Using the Monte Python method.

SillyForumUser: "Right, so it is definitely, not an incest game, ...yet".

Bendover885: "No...No...NO! It is not an incest game."

SillyForumuser: "I see. So it is not an incest game. And even if it were, it just has not happened yet."

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
He has been developing episode 9 for 2 months now, so we can hope for a release window from August to September. But I wouldn't expect a new update before August.
Which would put it tracking to push over 9 months since the last useful update (EP8).

Cue Darth Vader getting off the ship saying he is there to get the project back on track. :p

Reactions: mbs123a

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Using the Monte Python method.

SillyForumUser: "Right, so it is definitely, not an incest game, ...yet".

Bendover885: "No...No...NO! It is not an incest game."

SillyForumuser: "I see. So it is not an incest game. And even if it were, it just has not happened yet."
I find myself in the "Argument Clinic" sketch more times than not on the Internet:

Me: I'm here for an argument.

SillyForumUser: No you're not.

Me: Yes I am! And that's not an argument.

SillyForumUser: Yes it is.

Me: No, that's simple contradiction. An argument is based on premises and valid conclusions based on fact.

SillyForumUser: No it's not.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
well thy make season 4 this year or next year ?
The earliest the first release of Season 4 could be available would be 2024. We'll get Episode 9 of Season 3 in around the late-August time frame, and that will be it for this year. There will be 3 episodes after that before work starts on Season 4.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes