sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So, The BloodBath has started :devilish: . Anyone have an early state static of the Jill vs Bella epic battle?:ROFLMAO:
33954fd934d29a3a998cf0905b693f4d90c74ae6ec876ca56d86a56259d9253c.jpg :KEK:
well thy make season 4 this year or next year ?
2eabb20350a96a1c6c34924496a7026df8f76cdb95e904d762ed4c857f0bac14.jpg :KEK:
The earliest the first release of Season 4 could be available would be 2024. We'll get Episode 9 of Season 3 in around the late-August time frame, and that will be it for this year. There will be 3 episodes after that before work starts on Season 4.
Which foreshadows that it's quite possible that it won't start before 2025... but let's stay optimistic ! :p I'm still under the influence of ^ this statement...
586d96168db8626a72f5c3aad0664764aa0548a18747051e9ce63652e2c0f1b2.jpg :KEK:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
ep8_jf16.jpg
Sometimes when I look at this render of Jill, it seems to me that Jill is Bruxa from the Witcher, who secretly sucks blood from Bella and is involved in the disappearance of her husband. Tremolo is a new Geralt, who really fights monsters not with a silver sword, but with a huge penis.
MC got an order for a monster in college. He quickly realized that Jill was bruxa is lowest vampire and began to ingratiate himself into her confidence in order to calmly kill in secret from everyone and avoid victims. He rubbed his penis with silver ointment.:KEK:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
DPC can tell a whole story with simple renders without anywords. I love bella, she looks called on the outside, but inside she is a very intelligent and caring women. Most of the women cast are good women.

But those renders of Jill, LAMO. She looks like a Yandre serial Killer. It could be a intreasting twist if she becomes a Yandre.

Reactions: znar25

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't think Jill and the blonde guest look alike. :rolleyes:

I rather suspect that the blonde guest is in some relationship with Derek. I don't know if it's a father, uncle, brother, boyfriend or gay friend. But the blond guest looks at Derek good-naturedly.:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dunno... this looks like to me a " Who da fuck is this chump ?!? :oops: " look... :KEK: ( from both but you are right there is a difference between the two nature... all in all they end up wondering the same :rolleyes::LOL: )
-----
What I wanna know is who the hell is Yandre... :oops::unsure: Andre with an extra ? :WaitWhat: But Y ?!? :p:ROFLMAO:

At least when we use these specific words ( dunno if something enforced this ? :KEK: ) at least succeed writing it down correctly ;):p ... Bella is an axe murderer ( possibly same diagnose ) Jill becomes an axe murderer... Maya is terrorist in disguise ( even suicidal if push comes to shove ) so what's left Josy and Sage... let's get them some sticker too :LOL: Quinn isn't mentioned here coz she is not considered officially a LI but if we play her along then she's just gangsta so a straight road to hell :eek::WeSmart::KEK:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I hope the MC catches herpes from the Madame and then when every girl on campus gets it and starts talking about it, a bonfire with the MC as the star, is on the agenda!!!!

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Can anyone give me season 2 and 3 link for Android?
Season 3 isn't done, which makes the 'nope' real easy, but Sixart was sarcastically giving you his signature, which has an S2 android compatible link in it. (bottom option, I think). The developer does not make it for Android, however, so you should anticipate trouble with such requests.
Ant and Ash;)
I get the sarcasm angle here, but when you actually look at Anthony as a character overall, he's really not a bad guy. He treats her nice, he's sociable on Rooster (even if Tremolo was quite likely being a dick), and when the fight takes place between MC and Caleb, Anthony is the one to intervene and try to calm things down.

He's outgoing and trying to have a good time without dragging others down. All things being equal, he probably is a better match for Ashley than Derek.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Season 3 isn't done, which makes the 'nope' real easy, but Sixart was sarcastically giving you his signature, which has an S2 android compatible link in it. (bottom option, I think). The developer does not make it for Android, however, so you should anticipate trouble with such requests.
I get the sarcasm angle here, but when you actually look at Anthony as a character overall, he's really not a bad guy. He treats her nice, he's sociable on Rooster (even if Tremolo was quite likely being a dick), and when the fight takes place between MC and Caleb, Anthony is the one to intervene and try to calm things down.

He's outgoing and trying to have a good time without dragging others down. All things being equal, he probably is a better match for Ashley than Derek.
I have the InterluBe apk too... although I'm reluctant to put it into the sig... :rolleyes: Oh well now it's there ;):ROFLMAO:

Apr 10, 2022

I agree, Anthony is a good boy and it broke my heart to have to fight him in the gym hallway. I laughed out loud when I saw the swan with the crooked neck in the season 2 closer.

Reactions: Lexkar83 and znar25

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I think there are pretty scarce numbers of good guys....
Anthony is one. I would say Rusty and Jacob are both good. Derek is an idiot, but an inspired idiot, who is good. Jon-boy??? Not sure really. Magnar lol..... I think he would say he is Chaotic Neutral in Dungeons and Dragons parlance.

The rest................?
I am unsure.
Peace

Reactions: znar25
Apr 10, 2022
I think there are pretty scarce numbers of good guys....
Anthony is one. I would say Rusty and Jacob are both good. Derek is an idiot, but an inspired idiot, who is good. Jon-boy??? Not sure really. Magnar lol..... I think he would say he is Chaotic Neutral in Dungeons and Dragons parlance.

The rest................?
I am unsure.
Peace
I think Jacob is a good guy too. Jam-Jam is a pretty decent guy as well. Leon I don't know about one way or another.

Reactions: Catlyn and Arigon

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I hope the MC catches herpes from the Madame and then when every girl on campus gets it and starts talking about it, a bonfire with the MC as the star, is on the agenda!!!!
I'm sure if you google hard enough you can find many pictures of disease infected dicks, do we really need it here?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Some of us like the girl in the age range and not one 20 years older.

Old hags are good for a dicking here and there, but you don't want a relationship with a woman teetering on a menopausal state.
Por que no los dos?

Younger girls are definitely energetic and fun (on average) in contrast, but the love of an older woman is a lasting one. And menopause has the added benefit of no child support concerns.

note: author excludes the wildebeast from any and all such considerations, and will not be taking questions on the matter.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes