sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yep but what about the other 4-5 games that I want to get updated on as soon as the update gets released :(
Principle is the same... acquire intel about base updates from your selected devs / games... the rest is just math :KEK: There really is no need to check back in these threads for new updates weekly just to witness a " can we fuck mom now ??? :p " statement :KEK:

Aug 26, 2019
With a difficult childhood behind him, we don't know how much, but that's how Tybalt tells it, and an adolescence with an emotionally absent mother (Sage describes Jade in this way) and a careerist and unscrupulous father, who spoiled him in every way, there are all the premises for Tybalt to grow up as an asshole.
At some point tybalt also says he wasn't always rich so that's something to think about

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Who is this strange girl smiling at me?

View attachment 1803011
That's Leah, Arieth's sister. She's dyed her hair to get guys to stop hitting on her as often, and she's currently a 2nd year with a focus on medical, she's looking to become a a nurse practitioner with a secondary focus on therapeutic massage. A little impulsive, though.

;)

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
At some point tybalt also says he wasn't always rich so that's something to think about
Yea, can take it two possible ways and both of em make him look even worse. He either ment "not rich" the same way he considers Bella to be on welfare, or he really was poor on the same level as the MC and in that case, how he treats poor people now, should get him castrated. People who had that kind of swing in their lives usually bring as much distance as they can between what was and what is, but they dont spit on the circumstances, that were once their own. Tybalt is the definition of a sociopath.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I had to have a little fun with it, I'd never actually even noticed that girl before. She gave me that feeling, though.
I'm sure your subconscious did... just like mine... I never did pay attention to it ( really ) but I remembered her seeing in one or two places ;) Like for instance in AL playing some batshit crazy bitch :KEK:

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
That's Leah, Arieth's sister. She's dyed her hair to get guys to stop hitting on her as often, and she's currently a 2nd year with a focus on medical, she's looking to become a a nurse practitioner with a secondary focus on therapeutic massage. A little impulsive, though.

;)
I finally got the Leah ending in AL. F*cked up to say the least…

BonkTime

Jan 11, 2021
Helllll no, Neil is father of the year. Even if Tremolo rocked up blazed out of his mind with Quinn his father would just give him a stern talking to and then love and support. Even if it turned out he spent his entire inheritance on drugs. Like sure he would be disappointed, but his son is the only person Neil has left, and he loves him.

Hence I punch Alphas not because of any of the other reasons, but just because they tease, call you gay for loving your father and showing him the love and respect he deserves!

Knownot Mr

Mar 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If he is doing that,he should relocate his community to another platform other than Patreon,coz u know incest stuff.

But the game has attracted so many people and he can just give middle finger while enjoy the game sales on steam.

I don't know which more beneficial to game from DPC stand point.

BonkTime

Jan 11, 2021
If he is doing that,he should relocate his community to another platform other than Patreon,coz u know incest stuff.

But the game has attracted so many people and he can just give middle finger while enjoy the game sales on steam.

I don't know which more beneficial to game from DPC stand point.

Have you played Acting Lessons?

DPC kinda does whatever he wants, which honestly respect he is a good enough writer to get away with it.

As for the incest thing, my assumption is if he does go that path it wont be like she is his sister. They'll likely be cousins of a enough separation to make that path functional still while still giving people a little bit of a kick in the dick. Much like with legalities for marriage I bet the rules for patreon get pretty grey and fuzzy once you get a few degrees of separation in

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Is it just me or is Jill going to end up somehow related to your character. Like that feels very DPC, especially as she is the only one you can get pregnant (Afaik anyway)
As for the incest thing, my assumption is if he does go that path it wont be like she is his sister. They'll likely be cousins of a enough separation to make that path functional still while still giving people a little bit of a kick in the dick. Much like with legalities for marriage I bet the rules for patreon get pretty grey and fuzzy once you get a few degrees of separation in

*Sigh....*

Again??

I Don't Do That.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes