Dec 4, 2019
Thanks friend, she's very beautiful on this shot

I don't wish to be insulting, but how did you get to the end of Episode 8 (in any route whatsoever) and NOT notice this?
You cracked the code, I didn't get to the end of Ep. 8 yet. I am (was) letting the forced choice of LI sit with me a bit, I don't know yet if I will still play the game. Yeah, I know I'm a fool for being invested on the story of a game made to slap my meat.

DPC doesn't do that first thing you mentioned, and the 2nd - could be anybody that isn't the MC.
It comes from discussion with them(Sage in particular), and this:

View attachment 1805062

edit: added note, there were hints dropped earlier in the game. Particularly about someone's opinion on the guitar as an instrument, and when you corner Sage on Tybalt's bed at the Preps party, MC says something along the lines of "Hey, this is Tybalt's room", and Sage asks how you would know that (meaning that she also knows, and may have been there before herself).
Oh I get it now, as I said, I havent reached the end of Episode 8 yet, my bad hahahaha But good point about she knowing Tybalt's room, I dismissed her remark as just playful banter, but makes sense. Well, good thing I never went ahead with Jade, despite her (very incisive) advances.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2020
Anyone on the DIK Path, did not fuck Cathy, beat up that assclown Tybalt, and chose Sage? Just wanna know your thoughts on possible progression of that storyline

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Anyone on the DIK Path, did not fuck Cathy, beat up that assclown Tybalt, and chose Sage? Just wanna know your thoughts on possible progression of that storyline
I think the slap to Tybalt may have already exhausted its possible effects, if Jill doesn't give a damn after a month I don't think anyone even cares anymore:ROFLMAO:

why are you talking about Cathy? :unsure: how do you relate her to Sage? surelyment will somehow come back into the picture, but I can't tell by connecting to what story

in the immediate term the big crossroads will be whether Mc had sex and then dumped Jade in favor of Sage, we'll see

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Doesn't rule out the possibility of her kid being his half-sibling, though. Who knows where Neil was sticking it? Maybe the extra child support is why he grew up so poor that didn't even have a TV at home. He did warn MC to use condoms.
Wouldn't be surprised if Neil knocked up Nicole (or Nichole if you will :Kappa:) back in the day with his magnificent experienced dick. :Kappa:

Also wouldn't be surprised if Neil and Bella were together at one point in the past and he knocked her up, but she miscarried and that was the end of their relationship and it is also one of Neil's biggest regrets in his life. Neil is also the reason Bella and James' didn't work out, James just didn't have Neil's magnificent dick. It's also why she finds the MC to be irresistible - he reminds her of Neil so much. :Kappa:

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
SPOILER TALK :

man, glad to be back and clearing every possible episode avaliable
especially after having to restart from scratch
my first run i did josy maya route and i think i closed myself way too tight, not trying to cheat

now my full 2nd run im doing bella in the end choice
but also more liberal on the fking and stay as friend with maya-josy

altough i got some questions tho

is cathy's route even avaliable in this version?
i fked Jade, so i assume theres a choice to get cathy as well, but didnt get anything, she already left
maybe i close her route by fking jade ?
note - im doing chick's mostly, ending up neutral permanent affinity somehow lol

2nd of all, who do u think is pregnant with that pregnancy test on the end clips ?
my bet since i fked jade, its her
but it could also be the lover u pick in the end

and after the revelation knowing that sage is jade's step daugther, i kinda want to make 2nd save slot and pick sage route
i mean dumping the stepmom , possibly knocking up the mom and then dating the daughter ??
thats a good story arc waiting to happen

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think the slap to Tybalt may have already exhausted its possible effects, if Jill doesn't give a damn after a month I don't think anyone even cares anymore:ROFLMAO:

why are you talking about Cathy? :unsure: how do you relate her to Sage? surelyment will somehow come back into the picture, but I can't tell by connecting to what story

in the immediate term the big crossroads will be whether Mc had sex and then dumped Jade in favor of Sage, we'll see
Because I think Cathy is Sage's biological mother. The fact that we only got a blowjob from Cathy and she was quickly removed from the game leads me to this idea.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Fighting has been a recurring theme so far in BaDIK and since there was a discussion about if it would have consequences down the line, I started thinking about how the main girls would react to an MC who's not shy to square up and fistdance.

Pro

Quinn --> No explanation needed. Funny enough, I also see her as the kind of person, who, if someone she cares about gets attacked, would go off like a Honey badger who's PTSD just triggered and grab whatever is in range and beat the shit out of whoever the unlucky SoB is.

Josy --> Fits her personality like a glove, the Pro - Poster girl. Her only conflict resolution in the game is: Silence, Nutkick, and THEN tell him what he did wrong. On top of that, it's also her response of choice to violence itself, the MC's black eye, and the fact, that it wasnt even something that was done to her, speaks volumes too. It also wasnt an immediate respone, like one where you could blame a sudden impulse as a reaction, it was her choice all the way to use violence in response. So, that's a chick who prob gets medium/very moist when she sees her man being able to handle himself in a fight.

Neutral

Sage --> Beat the shit out of Chad, or well she tried, but other than that, her preferred method of conflict seems yelling really loud at someone. She also stops the MC from squaring up with Dawe and reacts calmly when Chad and the MC fought, so to me she is the prototype neutral, who can swing both ways.

Maya --> Not as clear cut as the rest. One could even make an argument for her slipping into the Contra category, but after looking at all we know, I think she fits the neutral category better, barely. Even though her own conflict resolution is to not confront, but rather find a way to elude the conflict altogether, we cant forget that she did bitchslap Quinn, so at the very least, she's no stranger to violent outbursts and she doesnt seem to regret it either.

Contra

Bella --> Too wise, too mature, too sophisticated and her saying is "There is always a choice", so she's firmly on the 'use your words' side of things.

Jill --> a.k.a Pacifist Spice. She's so much against it, that her friends eyes damn near pop out of her head, when the MC tells the story of their first encounter and mentions that Jill "yelled at someone", if even that is inconceiveable for her childhood friend, than fighting is definitely not in Jill's wheelhouse or on her approved activities list.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
2nd of all, who do u think is pregnant with that pregnancy test on the end clips ?
my bet since i fked jade, its her
but it could also be the lover u pick in the end
If you do a playthrough without MC having any sex there is still a pregnancy....
So we can conclude it's not one of the LI's....
Or atleast it's not MC's.
My personal guess?

TybaltPreggo.jpg It's Tybalts! But Heather is a good runner up!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Because I think Cathy is Sage's biological mother. The fact that we only got a blowjob from Cathy and she was quickly removed from the game leads me to this idea.
And how would it have been a problem to have sex with Cathy if she were Sage's real mother? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

to have a Sage/Jade threesome?!?:eek::eek::eek:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
How to the remove the cheat in the game. Anyone help
By not installing ? :unsure: :KEK: There are plenty of cheat veterans here some might know exactly what you need to remove... my advice if you have the game archive then remove everything save path included not just the save states... and re-extract it :whistle: AND don't touch ANY mods in the future... time is ticking for them :KEK:
While u having fun playing to their hands,I ain't playing their games.. :KEK:
get (7).gif :KEK: ( gotta admit the " new member " was a bit tough :p:KEK: )

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
By not installing ? :unsure: :KEK: There are plenty of cheat veterans here some might know exactly what you need to remove... my advice if you have the game archive then remove everything save path included not just the save states... and re-extract it :whistle: AND don't touch ANY mods in the future... time is ticking for them :KEK:

View attachment 1805901 :KEK: ( gotta admit the " new member " was a bit tough :p:KEK: )
I'd help him, but it's impossible to gauge what his problem is, or how he altered vanilla, from what little he wrote.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'd help him, but it's impossible to gauge what his problem is, or how he altered vanilla, from what little he wrote.
Actually it doesn't matter... sooner or later it will come to that if you insert files that are not supposed to be there the game will close the persistent will purge your monitor ( display ) will melt and your rig will catch fire so you have to call 9-1-1 :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: DPC drama my ass ! Self-inflicted bonfire now that's the real deal ! :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TimHawk

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
And how would it have been a problem to have sex with Cathy if she were Sage's real mother? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

to have a Sage/Jade threesome?!?:eek::eek::eek:
I'm just sure we'll have a quest on Sage's way to find her biological mother. Cathy is an excellent candidate for the role of Sage's mother, given that the game's universe is one big village where one character is a secret relative of another. Cathy has red hair color and is age-appropriate.
Besides, I think Cathy was removed from the game so early for a reason. It really confuses me that she was removed from the game so early and that we have practically no content with her. I think Pink understands that most players will replay the trap with Cathy's panties and he will create another trap with her, but already on Sage's way. I can't prove yet exactly how this mechanics will be implemented, but I feel that I'm close. This is still more at the level of intuition than facts.
Jade was close to Cathy, and Cathy was sleeping with Burke, and then Sage. Probably Burke wanted his own daughter and cheated on Jade with Cathy since Jade could not give birth. Jade adopted Sage to avoid gossip, or Cathy blackmailed her in some way, I do not know.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes