Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I don't understand very well how this new way will work, will there be a main game that is being a DIK and this interlude will be a game about another story that complements the game, or will it all be a game only where they will make an exchange of protagonist in the game?

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
There needs to be a anti Quinn to balance things out I think Josy could be the one to do that but needs to find a better way for the HOT's to make money rather then following a small time crime lord. Josy and Maya have already out smarted Quinn once it can be done again. Rio is losing faith in Quinn and Sage isn't sold on her and Camila I feel like would prefer to out from under Quinn. Josy wouldn't want the job at first but could be talk into it.
I love Josy, But she simply not leading material. I had a brief hope about her, when she got separated from Maya in ep 7. I thought her story will start, and do to her lack of presence in the earlier episodes, She could go either way, and suprise us.
But in the end of the day, she is emotionally too fragile to even try to challenge Quinn. and her "reaction" to the Pink Rose, rooster post also disappointing. Maya on the other hand, also incapable to do anything on her own.

Every girl except Quinn, lack a quality of Sage. Ambition. We learned that Sage was not in the line to be the Next President in her first year, yet she went toe to toe with another Girl becasue She wanted it.

Quinn may want it for all the wrong Reason, But She want it, and have everything that require to get it.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I love Josy, But she simply not leading material. I had a brief hope about her, when she got separated from Maya in ep 7. I thought her story will start, and do to her lack of presence in the earlier episodes, She could go either way, and suprise us.
But in the end of the day, she is emotionally too fragile to even try to challenge Quinn. and her "reaction" to the Pink Rose, rooster post also disappointing. Maya on the other hand, also incapable to do anything on her own.

Every girl except Quinn, lack a quality of Sage. Ambition. We learned that Sage was not in the line to be the Next President in her first year, yet she went toe to toe with another Girl becasue She wanted it.

Quinn may want it for all the wrong Reason, But She want it, and have everything that require to get it.
If not Josy I could see Lily challenging Quinn

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't understand very well how this new way will work, will there be a main game that is being a DIK and this interlude will be a game about another story that complements the game, or will it all be a game only where they will make an exchange of protagonist in the game?
*SIGH* Have you actually played any of this game at all? The first thing you should do is look up 'interlude' in a decent dictionary.

Here's a brief overview of how this game is structured so far, and how it will continue.

There have been 2 Seasons of Being a DIK, which were broken up into 8 Episodes. Before starting Season 3 (Episode 9), DrPinkCake decided to add a relatively short flashback called The Interlude. It will become the first part of Season 3. In this Interlude, we are re-introduced to Zoey, the MC's ex-gf mentioned a few times in the game. In this Interlude (AND ONLY IN THIS INTERLUDE), Zoey is the protagonist. When Episode 9 releases, we will be back to our previous MC. It is assumed that Zoey will become a possible LI in future releases, but I seriously doubt that there will be any further switching back and forth between protagonists in this game.

Season 3 is scheduled to have 4 Episodes; there is likely to be a Season 4; after that, who knows?

I hope this clears things up. There is no other story, just this one.

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
I rather see Elena as the HOT's president in the end of the game. In the same way i rather see Jacob or JB leading the DIKs after Rusty than MC.
Jacob and JB are good gyus but not the leaders. Jacob was afraid of the jocks at the party and hid in the corner until the GG kicked them out. He doesn't look like someone who will take responsibility. John Boy - about him there is little information yet, except that he is a normal ordinary guy and does not mind sharing his girlfriend. Objectively, at the moment, the only role for the DIK's president is the MC

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
The interlude is a kind of mini-episode played from the point of view of Zoey and which serves as an independant short piece to better introduce the ex-girlfriend's return. In the next episode, the usual main character (aka Tremolo) will resume the story.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If not Josy I could see Lily challenging Quinn
Lily has no reason to Challenge Quinn. She didn't cared about the Hots in the first place, but Quinn peaked her interest do to the Drug business. Now they are business partner, it is not in Lily intrest to go againts Quinn.
In fact, Quinn gained an Ally in her. It is beneficial for Lily having Quinn around, and if quinn need some vote, Lily probably vote in her favour.

Quinn can fall, but that's only happens if everything falls, and everything is revealed to Sage including her Stepfather 's Shenanigans. That can be a possible storyline for sure, but it a bit of ordinary. :unsure:.
I'm not sure things gonna be this generic or simple.:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and Darkwen

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
but Josy's economic'administrative skills (which should allow her to surpass Quinn's "model") would be what exactly? when would she have demonstrated them?

In the weeks putting stuff on the shelves of Steve's little store?:oops:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Quinn can fall, but that's only happens if everything falls, and everything is revealed to Sage including her Stepfather 's Shenanigans.
Quinn can fall but who or what is going to push her? Sage knows about Maya problems but does she know everything. Quinn can lose a lot of ground just with happen with Mona and Maya I don't think Sages knows everything that happen their that's no small thing i would think. Add on top of that the drugs and sex one wrong move everything comes crashing down. Outside of Quinn it doesn't feel like any one wants the job of President honestly I think the role will be given to someone that didn't want it but step up in some way and it was thrust upon her.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
IMO neither Maya or Josy would be good leaders since neither have shown any skills of leadership. If DPC does it anyway, it's just going to be bad writing.

I remember seeing a post way back when someone said something of the lines of "Sage is preparing Maya to be her successor and the new leader of the HOTs after she graduates". Yeah, that one really will end up being a disaster. Like Maya can't even figure out her tuition situation and somehow we should accept that she's ready to lead.

Or even Josy, who doesn't even know what she wants in the first place and just goes along with whatever people around her say, but you know instantaneous changes happen and she's supposed to lead the HOTs.
But Quinn is more suitable? The HOT brothel is opened.:devilish:

You should not forget the qualities that Josy and Maya bring. It's actually like with the MC and the DIKs.:geek:

- Josy Financial understanding and study.
- Maya social understanding and study.
- MC manual and financial skills. Jill advised the MC to also take a business management class and the Mansion is rebuilt.

Sorry, but these three are best suited to be leaders of a fraternity or sorority.(y)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I assume that there will be a dual leadership of the HOTs because Josy and Maya complement each other. Josy knows the business part of leadership and Maya can repair the damage done by Quinn, because Maya brings in the social perspective. She is also focusing her studies on this.:unsure:
The fate of the Hots under Maya guidance :
BeingADIK 2022-05-15 22-28-59-08.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-05-15 22-33-11-40.jpg
Looks very appealing, I'm sure every Hots is thirled :ROFLMAO:.

This is not Me shiting on Maya, She is cute / HOT in the outfit :love: , but she is not fit for the lifestyle. Do not make her an SJW that join to something just to ruin it for everyone else.:unsure:.

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2021
The fate of the Hots under Maya guidance :
View attachment 1812807
View attachment 1812809
Looks very appealing, I'm sure every Hots is thirled :ROFLMAO:.

This is not Me shiting on Maya, She is cute in the outfit, but she is not fit for the lifestyle. Do not make her an SJW that join to something just to ruin it for everyone else.:unsure:.

BPHfqZ.gif

You should not forget the qualities that Josy and Maya bring. It's actually like with the MC and the DIKs.:geek:

- MC manual and financial skills. Jill advised the MC to also take a business management class and the Mansion is rebuilt.

Sorry, but these three are best suited to be leaders of a fraternity or sorority.(y)
-Maya is perfecta for leadership that is why is was following quinn in her brothel I suppose :LOL:. but anyway josy and maya weren't virgin when mc fucked them first time and you remember car wash, man even sluts were wearing cloths :censored::LOL:.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
look, guys, it's 2022 now
with how often the episodes are coming out, by the time sage leaves it's gonna be like 2027 at best
and how this shitshow in the world is working right now, even DPC will have to respect THE PROGRESS and THE MESSAGE and just put maya as sage's replacement because reasons.
ofc, by that time, maya will have a strong independent woman haircut just like quinn has. also she'll come out publicly and beat her father with her bare fists because strong woman!
or something like that

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

so their talents would be related to the courses they have just started taking (Josy was reprimanded, an outcast, not a first choice academically for BR either)...it doesn't seem so reassuring to me

and what are the other HOTs studying? and with what results? even Riona we found out that she is not as terrible a student as we might have believed

the faculty they decided to follow cannot in any way constitute points for having a charge in the HOTs, they are all students (apart from Quinn...)

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
look, guys, it's 2022 now
with how often the episodes are coming out, by the time sage leaves it's gonna be like 2027 at best
and how this shitshow in the world is working right now, even DPC will have to respect THE PROGRESS and THE MESSAGE and just put maya as sage's replacement because reasons.
ofc, by that time, maya will have a strong independent woman haircut just like quinn has. also she'll come out publicly and beat her father with her bare fists because strong woman!
or something like that
Well, I think DPC should move to Latin America soon :BootyTime:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes