dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well the worst option of them all is if Madame actually turns out to be Lynette, but that's pretty much impossible due to Patreon reasons. But honestly Madame's identity is pretty much irrelevant to the plot. Even if she turns out to be Josy's mom or Monica or someone else's mother wouldn't be a plot shaking reveal. :Kappa:
I doubt that the Madame is irrelevant to the game, because DPC has given her several scenes. We just don't know what role she will have in the future, which of course creates room for speculation.

That's why my MC stays away from older women, because any of them could be (not must be) the mother of a LI, as you can see in the example of Jade and Sage.

In the case of the Madame, however, it is interesting that a Chick MC will have no knowledge of the Madame's existence. I make it again a little more exciting. The MC has no knowledge about Lana either. He only knows that Jill has/had a sister who is deceased or is supposed to be. I make it a little more exciting. The girl on the mattress in the EP6 Rox intro could be Quinn's mother. We don't know how old Quinn is at this point. Yes, Quinn shows us in EP6 what her height was like at the tender age of 5, but that doesn't have to be Quinn's age in the intro. That leaves room for this woman to have another child. What if this woman is the young Madame? What if the madame is Lana? What if the Madame is the mother of Quinn and Josy?

Now some will scream again that this doesn't fit with the age of Jill EP7 intro. Why not? Who read so that Lana was not already a mother at this point? Does Lana have to have been pregnant at this point? What if Lana was excluded from the family because her career choice was not the best and her father only found out about it at this point?

What relevance would the Madame then have for the game. The deceased sister of Jill, mother of Quinn and Josy. That would be a drama bomb.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Right, that's during the free roam that only occurs if you asked to stay overnight with Sage after the Maya/Josy cliffhanger at the end of Episode 3.
This goes for all routes.... STAY ON THEM ! :KEK:

Lemme guess pretty soon question will arise... Once you picked a bitch stick with that bitch !!! Dunno if it get's easier... I doubt it... :p:ROFLMAO:
Right, that's during the free roam that only occurs if you asked to stay overnight with Sage after the Maya/Josy cliffhanger at the end of Episode 3.
92dc5ddcd316ad3d5307d17efdf31b96e548eb594d0a3cb4350faa12f77b7a85.jpg WTF ?!? :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Anonamouse111

May 26, 2020
My only complaint with this game is that you spend 8 chapers building up relationships with various LIs only to have to force yourself into one LI path. I hope theres a point down the line where you can reconcile and pick back up with them freely.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I believe the level of [non-]NTR in this game is exactly the same as it was in Acting Lessons. Did we ever see one of the LI's or fringe girls actually doing anything of a sexual nature with Liam or anyone else? If you or anyone else remembers something, please correct me. Assuming for the moment that I am right, I propose that this kind of game (without any NTR) is exactly what DrPinkCake wants to write. I mean, two straight games like that tends to indicate a trend.

Of course Acting Lessons was degrees of magnitude darker than this game. I agree with you that AL was based on personal experience - a game he had to get off his chest. I believe he has stated as much, although I don't intend to search back through his posts to find where he said it.

So, since I also believe he's had most of the basic plot mapped out since before he started writing, I guess we're just going to have to agree to disagree on a few things. No bigie. I respect your opinions even if I disagree with a couple of them.

Personally, I don't mind what happens to 'make things more real'. I've played games with cheating and sharing, so it's not a big deal to me, since I know in advance what I'm getting into. Of course in BADIK, if my MC's chosen LI's cheats on him in a path, and I can do nothing to stop it, I'm gone. I don't see that ever happening, though, in this game.
the big thing for me is that the story being told in AL didn’t really have a need for seeing any sex between any other people. It was a VERY small story compared to BaDIK with a much smaller adult cast and a much more focused narrative. We do know MC is getting cheated on at the start and we dont see anything specific but i believe if it was beneficial to the story DPC wouldnt have hesitated to show us then.

the feeling is just different now in BaDIK. The cast is huge, the setting is a college campus full of young people, and other characters are in relationships or easily could be and yet nobody but MC does anything sexual with each other. It doesn’t seem like DPC will ever get that close to something like that again for this game, and it seems like he is going so far out of his way to altogether avoid it. And just to clarify, I don’t think this game needs NTR in the traditional sense But I really want people in relationships to FEEL like they are in REAL relationships, even if they aren’t MC. That doesn’t seem like it’s asking too much of the writer/creator of these characters and this world.

anyways i also respect your opinions even if we disagree. We both like the game and I’m glad we can discuss it in a civilized manner like this :)

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Continuing on the discussion on DPC avoiding showing, or even hinting of any other relationships, do you think we will never see Maya & Josy kiss after you break up with them? Will all LIs stay asexual for the remaining of the story if you decide to stay faithful to your Crossroads choice?

From what I've seen so far that seems to be a high possibility, so I ask the ones that are vehement against this, tell me you at least see that the story is weaker because of it, I don't care what you prefer, as long as you are honest and agree that the story realism goes down the drain and the world seems more mechanic and less lived-in.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Anyone still have available link to download for the Android version 0.82 + Mod (Season 1 & 2) ??? Please share, Thanks~

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I doubt that the Madame is irrelevant to the game, because DPC has given her several scenes. We just don't know what role she will have in the future, which of course creates room for speculation.

That's why my MC stays away from older women, because any of them could be (not must be) the mother of a LI, as you can see in the example of Jade and Sage.

In the case of the Madame, however, it is interesting that a Chick MC will have no knowledge of the Madame's existence. I make it again a little more exciting. The MC has no knowledge about Lana either. He only knows that Jill has/had a sister who is deceased or is supposed to be. I make it a little more exciting. The girl on the mattress in the EP6 Rox intro could be Quinn's mother. We don't know how old Quinn is at this point. Yes, Quinn shows us in EP6 what her height was like at the tender age of 5, but that doesn't have to be Quinn's age in the intro. That leaves room for this woman to have another child. What if this woman is the young Madame? What if the madame is Lana? What if the Madame is the mother of Quinn and Josy?

Now some will scream again that this doesn't fit with the age of Jill EP7 intro. Why not? Who read so that Lana was not already a mother at this point? Does Lana have to have been pregnant at this point? What if Lana was excluded from the family because her career choice was not the best and her father only found out about it at this point?

What relevance would the Madame then have for the game. The deceased sister of Jill, mother of Quinn and Josy. That would be a drama bomb.
First you come up with the Josy and Jill are sisters theory, then you post that Heather, Sage and Tybalt siblings one and now Quinn and Josy are sisters. Sure, your theories at times are exciting, but not everyone has to be related to each other and that one bit is really getting bland. :rolleyes:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
First you come up with the Josy and Jill are sisters theory, then you post that Heather, Sage and Tybalt siblings one and now Quinn and Josy are sisters. Sure, your theories at times are exciting, but not everyone has to be related to each other and that one bit is really getting bland. :rolleyes:
Not everyone will be related to everyone else. Maybe no one is related at all. :D(y)

These are just theoretical possibilities that may arise from a lack of information. The only thing I'm doing is trying to figure out what the possibilities are, which doesn't mean they have to be. :unsure:

But just the possibility of a sisterhood of Quinn and Josy is exciting and thought provoking. At least it does to me.:rolleyes:

I find it boring to discuss which LI has the biggest tits. These are all subjective statements that I simply accept because everyone has their own taste from which they do not want to and should not deviate. To each his own.:cool:(y)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well the worst option of them all is if Madame actually turns out to be Lynette, but that's pretty much impossible due to Patreon reasons. But honestly Madame's identity is pretty much irrelevant to the plot. Even if she turns out to be Josy's mom or Monica or someone else's mother wouldn't be a plot shaking reveal. :Kappa:
I hold on to the hope that in the end Madame is a strongly optional character, in the end in almost all my runs I have not had the "luck" to meet her, while other secondary characters such as Nora, for example, you still end up meeting them even without knowing who they are.

So God willing I can continue to not have to deal with her until the end of the game

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I hold on to the hope that in the end Madame is a strongly optional character, in the end in almost all my runs I have not had the "luck" to meet her, while other secondary characters such as Nora, for example, you still end up meeting them even without knowing who they are.

So God willing I can continue to not have to deal with her until the end of the game
Inb4 DPC decides to give her an ending in which MC becomes the new owner of the Pink Rose and Madame ends up being his main bitch. :Kappa:

Though the Others part branching worries me. If he opts to give each side LI a route of their own (like Quinn, Riona, Camila, Nora and etc.) it's going to be way too complicated to branch properly with all the choices and stuff.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Inb4 DPC decides to give her an ending in which MC becomes the new owner of the Pink Rose and Madame ends up being his main bitch. :Kappa:

Though the Others part branching worries me. If he opts to give each side LI a route of their own (like Quinn, Riona, Camila, Nora and etc.) it's going to be way too complicated to branch properly with all the choices and stuff.
Now you make me wonder...
after you choose "others" does Madame possibly appear among all the girls?

tell me no, tell me no, please tell me no:cry:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Madame is really an optional character. She's probably the owner of a strip bar, but she can tell you some information about Lynette's or Neil's past. But she is definitely not a relative of MС.

In general, Madame's content is more like an attempt from DPC to create its own analogue of the booty call as in the NLT games. But it is not clear why Madame was chosen for this role.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

I don't remember seeing her there (but I was distracted by the Latina Goddess :love:, so there's a possibility I missed her), but I'm going to say no.

Reactions: Redd23

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Madame is really an optional character. She's probably the owner of a strip bar, but she can tell you some information about Lynette's or Neil's past. But she is definitely not a relative of MС.

In general, Madame's content is more like an attempt from DPC to create its own analogue of the booty call as in the NLT games. But it is not clear why Madame was chosen for this role.
I don't think Madame is tied to any particularly important revelation; she will still remain an easter egg, like when we recognize the girl Rusty is having fun with.

so if at some point in visiting someone we see Madame's picture hanging on the wall, I wouldn't be surprised

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Oh boys...

A.png
B.png
C.png

Nope, only Quinn, Riona, Lily, Camila, Cathy, Jade, Sarah, Melanie, Envy & Nora.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes