shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I turned in my Sage fan card at ep. 7. DPC ruined her for me. Now I stagger around, a shattered soul, looking for a replacement to fill the ginger-sized wound in my heart but no real contender has appeared. I may be on the Others path until the bitter end.

There is a real gingercide going on with DPC and I don't know why. Sage gets character destruction, Mona gone like a fart in a tornado, and Cathy resigns from B&R without even one legitimate anal scene. An awkward, pantie-less, car ride blowjob is all we get? Sod off with that. You know DPC was done dirty by a ginger in his past. That's why he created psycho ginger Leah in AL and why he continues to extract vengeance in the form of his games. Must I really pay for the sins of some impulsive Swedish ginger who dumped him when he was 15?

Anyway, Lily is my stopgap for now, but I'm sure DPC will ruin her too. :( He will make her a teenage undercover federal drug agent or some silliness.

felicemastronzo, hold me.
Felice isn’t available right now, he’s currently dying his hair, but I think you will be pleasantly surprised. :giggle:

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: OFT and Kellermann

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I turned in my Sage fan card at ep. 7. DPC ruined her for me. Now I stagger around, a shattered soul, looking for a replacement to fill the ginger-sized wound in my heart but no real contender has appeared. I may be on the Others path until the bitter end.

There is a real gingercide going on with DPC and I don't know why. Sage gets character destruction, Mona gone like a fart in a tornado, and Cathy resigns from B&R without even one legitimate anal scene. An awkward, pantie-less, car ride blowjob is all we get? Sod off with that. You know DPC was done dirty by a ginger in his past. That's why he created psycho ginger Leah in AL and why he continues to extract vengeance in the form of his games. Must I really pay for the sins of some impulsive Swedish ginger who dumped him when he was 15?

Anyway, Lily is my stopgap for now, but I'm sure DPC will ruin her too. :( He will make her a teenage undercover federal drug agent or some silliness.

There goes my hope for that redhead
the night when Tommy and the MC went to McAllen. Also that redhead in white during one of the flashbacks.

memegamerfun

Jan 20, 2021
View attachment 1828321
Can't we just stop and be mesmerized about how beautiful Princess Sage is?
Talk trash about DnG all you want, I'm just happy to see this princess.
DnG could also be a foreshadowing. As spoken here before, when you save Sage and leave everyone else behind, you get killed by Quinn.

Not enough Sage stans in this thread btw, or are they just not vocal?
Man Sage was my least favourite LI when I first played this game. Then after playing Chasing Sunsets, she’s moved up to top of my list.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

I turned in my Sage fan card at ep. 7. DPC ruined her for me.
What happened in episode 7, if you don't mind me asking? :unsure:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
What happened in episode 7, if you don't mind me asking? :unsure:
In ep6 Sage didn't got a scene. So, by ep7 we all thought Sage was going to make a fuck fest with MC's dick. Instead we got a kinda short scene were if you had sex with Lily first, you only got half scene and an angry 2/5 rate by her.
That was a huge dissapointment for our good Kellerman who decide to got consolation in the sluty arms of Lily.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
In ep6 Sage didn't got a scene. So, by ep7 we all thought Sage was going to make a fuck fest with MC's dick. Instead we got a kinda short scene were if you had sex with Lily first, you only got half scene and an angry 2/5 rate by her.
That was a huge dissapointment for our good Kellerman who decide to got consolation in the sluty arms of Lily.
Ah. The consequences of being a manwhore. :ROFLMAO:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Actually, I thought that scene was pretty good. Obviously not as good as when your MC avoided sex with Lily or anyone else before Sage and you got the full scene.

But the fact that Sage only rated that full scene as a 3/5 shows that Sage has pretty damn high standards, and kinda indicates she has had some previous experiences in such matters. o_O I wonder what ratings she gave Chad? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
View attachment 1828321
Can't we just stop and be mesmerized about how beautiful Princess Sage is?
Talk trash about DnG all you want, I'm just happy to see this princess.
DnG could also be a foreshadowing. As spoken here before, when you save Sage and leave everyone else behind, you get killed by Quinn.

Not enough Sage stans in this thread btw, or are they just not vocal?

And in Handcuffs!!!!!!! Just like I said, when this preview image came out. And Sage in handcuffs is a WONDERFUL sight!!!!

Reactions: LizaS

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Theory: Posters on this thread will continue to post ridiculous theories!
Well, yeah ya are totally right bout that. Here comes the next Theorie or old Theorie, dunno since i don't follow all of that.
Theorie: Sage is/was Leah's real Daughter. :ROFLMAO:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021

Lily cant be a federal agent since she is dealing drugs and having sex for money. Both are crimes even if she was a federal agent. Even on moves they don't actually do sex for money or sell drugs when undercover. Reason why many or some of them gets suspended when they end up using drugs and stuff. I am pretty sure he won't go on that road.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lipe2410 and LizaS

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Not sure but it's either her not being sure if she wants a relationship with you, or the threesome with Quinn which is kind of bizarre and unwelcome if you're serious about Sage.
The thresome was on season 8. And the 3some with Quinn won't happen if you are serious with sage. Because if you are serious with sage, you are not fucking quinn, so the 3some won't happen. I think it is funny that you guys don't even play the game and say that "something is bizarre and unwelcome" when it is your own choice lol.

If you are fucking Quinn, but you are not fucking sage, there is no 3 some. If you are fucking sage, but you are not fucking quinn. there is no 3 some. But if you choose to have sex with them both, you have the choice for a 3some. It is all your choice.

It is basics of programing btw. FF = F, TF = F, TT=T (T=True/F=False)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lexkar83
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes