felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I turned in my Sage fan card at ep. 7. DPC ruined her for me. Now I stagger around, a shattered soul, looking for a replacement to fill the ginger-sized wound in my heart but no real contender has appeared. I may be on the Others path until the bitter end.

There is a real gingercide going on with DPC and I don't know why. Sage gets character destruction, Mona gone like a fart in a tornado, and Cathy resigns from B&R without even one legitimate anal scene. An awkward, pantie-less, car ride blowjob is all we get? Sod off with that. You know DPC was done dirty by a ginger in his past. That's why he created psycho ginger Leah in AL and why he continues to extract vengeance in the form of his games. Must I really pay for the sins of some impulsive Swedish ginger who dumped him when he was 15?

Anyway, Lily is my stopgap for now, but I'm sure DPC will ruin her too. :( He will make her a teenage undercover federal drug agent or some silliness.

felicemastronzo, hold me.
:cry:
brother, forget, pretend that nothing happened, that the rebound guy doesn't exist!!!

when Sage goes to MC's to train he doesn't reject her, he has a sudden diarrhea, a bowel virus that fortunately passes him before the party at the HOTs, the rebound guy has the same function as a diarrhea, embarrassing and everyone pretends it never happened. if the protagonists of the story pretend it never happened why should we remember it???

on the other hand on the issue of DPC's hatred for redheads I think the key is Ashley, he too like Derek was caught by the girl he liked with a chubby feminist (who would later become his wife), she never forgave him and he never forgave any redhead...resentment poisons you:confused:

My guess is that DPC believes that SomboSteel is redheaded....

Actually, I thought that scene was pretty good. Obviously not as good as when your MC avoided sex with Lily or anyone else before Sage and you got the full scene.

But the fact that Sage only rated that full scene as a 3/5 shows that Sage has pretty damn high standards, and kinda indicates she has had some previous experiences in such matters. o_O I wonder what ratings she gave Chad? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
no one wondering how many stars Chad ever gave Sage....

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But the fact that Sage only rated that full scene as a 3/5 shows that Sage has pretty damn high standards, and kinda indicates she has had some previous experiences in such matters. o_O I wonder what ratings she gave Chad? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Think it's just a counter move of Sage regarding Fuckface' cockiness her " evaluation " does not bear real meaning... though it could be she has been in some wild parties and that's why the high standards :KEK: Time will tell as the story unfolds... but I doubt it...
Theory: Posters on this thread will continue to post ridiculous theories!
Oi oi ! That ain't no theory ^ that's the hardcore truth ! :KEK:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The thresome was on season 8. And the 3some with Quinn won't happen if you are serious with sage. Because if you are serious with sage, you are not fucking quinn, so the 3some won't happen. I think it is funny that you guys don't even play the game and say that "something is bizarre and unwelcome" when it is your own choice lol.

If you are fucking Quinn, but you are not fucking sage, there is no 3 some. If you are fucking sage, but you are not fucking quinn. there is no 3 some. But if you choose to have sex with them both, you have the choice for a 3some. It is all your choice.

It is basics of programing btw. FF = F, TF = F, TT=T (T=True/F=False)
A threesome with Quinn opens up Sage's dik path, I think. After the event with Quinn, Sage doesn't mind having fun with other girls. The peculiarity of Sage's dik path will be that apparently Quinn will compete for MC and in the end it will result in something. I have a neutral Sage save, but I admit that Dik Sage has a much more fun run. Lol, if you follow the path of a neutral Sage and choose her in the end, Josie and Maya can explode.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
A threesome with Quinn opens up Sage's dik path, I think. After the event with Quinn, Sage doesn't mind having fun with other girls. The peculiarity of Sage's dik path will be that apparently Quinn will compete for MC and in the end it will result in something. I have a neutral Sage save, but I admit that Dik Sage has a much more fun run. Lol, if you follow the path of a neutral Sage and choose her in the end, Josie and Maya can explode.
Why would they explode if you never interacted with them anyway.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I turned in my Sage fan card at ep. 7. DPC ruined her for me. Now I stagger around, a shattered soul, looking for a replacement to fill the ginger-sized wound in my heart but no real contender has appeared. I may be on the Others path until the bitter end.

There is a real gingercide going on with DPC and I don't know why. Sage gets character destruction, Mona gone like a fart in a tornado, and Cathy resigns from B&R without even one legitimate anal scene. An awkward, pantie-less, car ride blowjob is all we get? Sod off with that. You know DPC was done dirty by a ginger in his past. That's why he created psycho ginger Leah in AL and why he continues to extract vengeance in the form of his games. Must I really pay for the sins of some impulsive Swedish ginger who dumped him when he was 15?
Face it !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Why would they explode if you never interacted with them anyway.
I believe Pink will try to push the girls against each other to cause drama. Even if you spent the whole game chasing one girl, being faithful and honest with her, Zoey appears. But the average player will always try to reach a maximum of girls in one playthrough. The chick player will try to fuck all LI, and the Dik player will try to fuck all the side girls. In the end, it will bite him on the ass. The player will have to face the tears and crying of rejected girls (as it was in episode 5 with Josie). The player must confirm that he is interested in this particular girl and no other.
The player will be forcibly drawn into love triangles, which have become the basis of love relationships in the game. As I said, even if you ran along the path of one girl, Zoey appears and turns the path of one girl into a love triangle, lol. Pink doesn't want the solo player to do well, there should be drama and preferably serious.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Typically, I'm not into redheads (maybe Leah has something to do with it :unsure:), but Sage is in my top 3 favorite characters in this game.

Besides, how can you not fall in love with this Goddess? :love: (looking at you felicemastronzo :Kappa:)

View attachment 1829635
I never said that i don't like Jaye, i am stupid but not crazy, i said that i dreamed that Tara would be avalaible...

• Sad
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I am not main stream...
I pray that one day you will be cured, my brother and you shall see the light. :Kappa:

I remember felicemastronzo as he used to be: a man with limitless love for redheads.
I talked to him and we discussed our interests on this thread. I was happy then. At peace.
I remember too the day the Jill stans came.
That day marked by cries of NTR and torrents of retardation where terrified women and children huddled in darkened corners.
I led many to safety, but many more paid the ultimate price.
That day my beloved brother became what he is now.
The Jill stans practiced their twisted opinions that corrupted the thread and nearly destroyed us all.
Even after the Stans' reckless posts tore the thread apart, my brother was unable to find himself again.
I remember the armies of Jill followers that swept down upon us like a plague.
During these dark times, they made this thread their home.
Then came Kellermann.....
The one they call The Savior, the enemy of our enemy.
We helped him fight back and clean the thread of the vile filth.
We fought with renewed strength, and together we reclaimed our sacred ground.
I think part of me knew even then, that my brother had only traded his love for another.
I prefer to remember felicemastronzo as he used to be; not the abomination he has become.
My soul bears the burden of my misjudgment, but I have been patient; I have been waiting.
And when the time is right, my brother will love... redheads again..... :Kappa:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I pray that one day you will be cured, my brother and you shall see the light. :Kappa:

I remember felicemastronzo as he used to be: a man with limitless love for redheads.
I talked to him and we discussed our interests on this thread. I was happy then. At peace.
I remember too the day the Jill stans came.
That day marked by cries of NTR and torrents of retardation where terrified women and children huddled in darkened corners.
I led many to safety, but many more paid the ultimate price.
That day my beloved brother became what he is now.
The Jill stans practiced their twisted opinions that corrupted the thread and nearly destroyed us all.
Even after the Stans' reckless posts tore the thread apart, my brother was unable to find himself again.
I remember the armies of Jill followers that swept down upon us like a plague.
During these dark times, they made this thread their home.
Then came Kellermann.....
The one they call The Savior, the enemy of our enemy.
We helped him fight back and clean the thread of the vile filth.
We fought with renewed strength, and together we reclaimed our sacred ground.
I think part of me knew even then, that my brother had only traded his love for another.
I prefer to remember felicemastronzo as he used to be; not the abomination he has become.
My soul bears the burden of my misjudgment, but I have been patient; I have been waiting.
And when the time is right, my brother will love... redheads again..... :Kappa:
374141d5720edd163335d9bb389cc59dce8a48349a310300e2cf07fa6b4f814a.jpg :eek:
:KEK:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So, now I have figured out the meaning of the colored wristbands.

Red: Under 21 years old, no alcohol
Green: 21 years old, may drink alcohol.

But what about yellow? I'll tell you this much so Josy and Maya aren't pregnant. They're wearing these yellow wristbands.

Yesterday we wrote about our cute little horny sex freak Josy. But then I remembered that our dick-crazy junkie Josy didn't fuck the MC at the dorm party in EP8. How could that possibly have happened? It certainly wasn't because of the MC. No, it's because of Josy. Josy's yellow bracelet indicates that she is menstruating. That's the only reason I can think of why Josy wouldn't or couldn't have sex with the MC. Then it would also mean that Maya is not pregnant because she wears the yellow bracelet after midterms. But as you can see in picture 2, Josy is ready for the MC again.

The throuple definitely has its uses. If Josy can't do it, Maya has to and vice versa. Convenient.:rolleyes::cool:

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
In the end, it will bite him on the ass. The player will have to face the tears and crying of rejected girls (as it was in episode 5 with Josie). The player must confirm that he is interested in this particular girl and no other.
It's the rightest and smartest thing from a writer's perspective for a visual novel and actually my headcanon is Sage's exclusive path, but uh, fuck that very much. I get enough of that in other AVNs and since I really care about the BaDIK characters, especially the Sage gang, this is going to be an emotional bomb.

Reactions: PashafromRussia

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
So, now I have figured out the meaning of the colored wristbands.

Red: Under 21 years old, no alcohol
Green: 21 years old, may drink alcohol.

But what about yellow? I'll tell you this much so Josy and Maya aren't pregnant. They're wearing these yellow wristbands.

Yesterday we wrote about our cute little horny sex freak Josy. But then I remembered that our dick-crazy junkie Josy didn't fuck the MC at the dorm party in EP8. How could that possibly have happened? It certainly wasn't because of the MC. No, it's because of Josy. Josy's yellow bracelet indicates that she is menstruating. That's the only reason I can think of why Josy wouldn't or couldn't have sex with the MC. Then it would also mean that Maya is not pregnant because she wears the yellow bracelet after midterms. But as you can see in picture 2, Josy is ready for the MC again.

The throuple definitely has its uses. If Josy can't do it, Maya has to and vice versa. Convenient.:rolleyes::cool:
Perhaps the yellow color of the bracelets means that they(Maya and Josy) just have one bracelet for two. I believe Josie even wears Maya's clothes as a younger sister. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes