OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I turned in my Sage fan card at ep. 7. DPC ruined her for me. Now I stagger around, a shattered soul, looking for a replacement to fill the ginger-sized wound in my heart but no real contender has appeared. I may be on the Others path until the bitter end.

There is a real gingercide going on with DPC and I don't know why. Sage gets character destruction, Mona gone like a fart in a tornado, and Cathy resigns from B&R without even one legitimate anal scene. An awkward, pantie-less, car ride blowjob is all we get? Sod off with that. You know DPC was done dirty by a ginger in his past. That's why he created psycho ginger Leah in AL and why he continues to extract vengeance in the form of his games. Must I really pay for the sins of some impulsive Swedish ginger who dumped him when he was 15?

Anyway, Lily is my stopgap for now, but I'm sure DPC will ruin her too. :( He will make her a teenage undercover federal drug agent or some silliness.

felicemastronzo, hold me.

Maybe this will cheer you up.

MRed.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't blame you for your affection for the gingers, though. I prefer black hair or dark brunettes in real life, but still, nothing catches my eye quite like a gorgeous redhead. Maybe it's because a beautiful woman with blonde or dark hair is just common.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
But wanting Tara when Jaye is available is like wanting Wendy when Sage is available. :unsure:
It might be because I just picked up CS for the first time yesterday and the memory is still fresh, but I'd even go so far as to say wanting Sage when Jaye is available is like wanting Wendy when Sage is available. :sneaky: And now I'll leave this thread for a while..

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lostanddamned

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
I pray that one day you will be cured, my brother and you shall see the light. :Kappa:

I remember felicemastronzo as he used to be: a man with limitless love for redheads.
I talked to him and we discussed our interests on this thread. I was happy then. At peace.
I remember too the day the Jill stans came.
That day marked by cries of NTR and torrents of retardation where terrified women and children huddled in darkened corners.
I led many to safety, but many more paid the ultimate price.
That day my beloved brother became what he is now.
The Jill stans practiced their twisted opinions that corrupted the thread and nearly destroyed us all.
Even after the Stans' reckless posts tore the thread apart, my brother was unable to find himself again.
I remember the armies of Jill followers that swept down upon us like a plague.
During these dark times, they made this thread their home.
Then came Kellermann.....
The one they call The Savior, the enemy of our enemy.
We helped him fight back and clean the thread of the vile filth.
We fought with renewed strength, and together we reclaimed our sacred ground.
I think part of me knew even then, that my brother had only traded his love for another.
I prefer to remember felicemastronzo as he used to be; not the abomination he has become.
My soul bears the burden of my misjudgment, but I have been patient; I have been waiting.
And when the time is right, my brother will love... redheads again..... :Kappa:
Good internal lore from Badik's thread

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Jill is not amused....

View attachment 1830061

Credit lockhear.
Dude, this is actually a great fanart.

Still looks better than the original Jill though. :Kappa:
Yep. As I said before, I've seen Jill customs where she has less jaw and cheeks, and an overall smaller head. She looked great even when smiling on those renders.

DPC's version of Jill, appearance-wise, leaves so much to be desired. And this is coming from a Jill fan too.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes