Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It would have been S tier to fuck Jill and choose another girl I think that happens with Isabella or I'm not sure but you would have liked to do that? Lostanddamned :BootyTime:
I would have loved to have the option to fuck Jill, then be able to choose Bianca or her mom. :Kappa:

Anyway, I have a save in which I fuck Jill then she catches Bella riding my MC on the kitchen table, which is like the BEST SCENE in the game. :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
pure theory question:

do you think those who have chosen "others" and well or poorly courted all possible non- LIs will have to choose again soon or will they continue more or less free for a while?
IMO, those who chose Others will have to make a choice in the future like probably at the end of Episode 12. I really wish that we'll get routes for Camila, Riona, Bianca and Nicole at one point though.

Jun 12, 2020
IMO, those who chose Others will have to make a choice in the future like probably at the end of Episode 12. I really wish that we'll get routes for Camila, Riona, Bianca and Nicole at one point though.
imo Quinn is the only ones who may get a future with the MC. Cos she's the only one who has genuine content. He "saved" her while it was raining and they've had a couple of hangouts as well. So it would make sense to have Quinn as a LI, but the story development for that path is quite complex to integrate I think.

As far as the other side chicks go, I'd love to see something with Camila & Sarah.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
pure theory question:

do you think those who have chosen "others" and well or poorly courted all possible non- LIs will have to choose again soon or will they continue more or less free for a while?
Yes, I think so. Just thinking that Zoey goes through all the paths, at some point "others" are also going to have to choose again.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
pure theory question:

I don't think there will be any variety and a large number of available paths on this path. I think Others are the way of the status quo, a character who wants to enjoy maximum freedom. But I wonder if Pink will somehow restrict the freedom of the player. Tremolo can just fuck ex-LI with their problems and not take care of them, just having fun and enjoying life.
But I think there will definitely be Zoey, Quinn and Riona. I guess some of ex-LI will also be available in the later stages of the game. It's probably Sage and Josie.
So far, at the moment, I see the path of Others as the path of side girls without any consequences for the player.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
pure theory question:

My gut feeling is “others” will carry on as it has been. The girls peppered through the central story free roam events with maybe the occasional dedicated sex scenes... The girls won’t really overlap though, you can pick and choose who to fuck. Basically everything will be like the Prep mansion party where a girl will be in each room and depending on choices you can sleep with them without impacting one another or the story.

Im interested to see if Zoey will be rolled into the others route or strike out on her own. DPC is starting to juggle a lot of balls again and I sense an Ep5 style culling of the branching story.

I personally don’t think the other route will have dedicated “choices” like we just had where you pick a girl. I think it will be a pick and mix situation that maybe uses points/background choices to have an end game scene with a girl. I just can’t imagine DPC making full blown routes for all the “others” girls beyond an epilogue of sorts.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Here are my 2 cents about the whole messed up sitch...
Josy & Maya are lesbians so it's a no no for the mc, nothing serious can't come out of this trouple... the only thing that you can do is to tear it apart and one of this trouple will be devastated for life.
Sage is too jealous, the way she treat her previous relationship (with the binoculars, obsession and other facts) should be huge alert for her future boyfriend, despite that she is a nympho so if you want to end in relationship that you are cuckold or swinger... probably it's your girl. And I think she play a game on her own and she play it very well...
Bella is married and she is your teacher, despite the fact that she is pretty attractive and MC wanna bang her, the chances that this will end fast and bad with broken mc's heart are huge.
Jill is virgin, also the company she keeps are too way out of mc's league. He is uncomfortable there... the friends tho are the least problem that MC will face... the huge one will be Jill's family and family history secrets.
So think carefully what you want for your MC, but probably the best choice is OTHERS. :)
Keep your 2 cents!:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
imo Quinn is the only ones who may get a future with the MC. Cos she's the only one who has genuine content. He "saved" her while it was raining and they've had a couple of hangouts as well. So it would make sense to have Quinn as a LI, but the story development for that path is quite complex to integrate I think.

As far as the other side chicks go, I'd love to see something with Camila & Sarah.
I don't think there will be any variety and a large number of available paths on this path. I think Others are the way of the status quo, a character who wants to enjoy maximum freedom. But I wonder if Pink will somehow restrict the freedom of the player. Tremolo can just fuck ex-LI with their problems and not take care of them, just having fun and enjoying life.
But I think there will definitely be Zoey, Quinn and Riona. I guess some of ex-LI will also be available in the later stages of the game. It's probably Sage and Josie.
So far, at the moment, I see the path of Others as the path of side girls without any consequences for the player.
My gut feeling is “others” will carry on as it has been. The girls peppered through the central story free roam events with maybe the occasional dedicated sex scenes... The girls won’t really overlap though, you can pick and choose who to fuck. Basically everything will be like the Prep mansion party where a girl will be in each room and depending on choices you can sleep with them without impacting one another or the story.

Im interested to see if Zoey will be rolled into the others route or strike out on her own. DPC is starting to juggle a lot of balls again and I sense an Ep5 style culling of the branching story.

I personally don’t think the other route will have dedicated “choices” like we just had where you pick a girl. I think it will be a pick and mix situation that maybe uses points/background choices to have an end game scene with a girl. I just can’t imagine DPC making full blown routes for all the “others” girls beyond an epilogue of sorts.
mine was a sincere question, I don't have a definite idea of what might happen

what absolutely confused me the most was the recap right after the choice, possibility it's completely a catch? if Nicole appears to me I expect that somehow he can continue with her, then it will be a minor ending, but I don't expect a sudden dead end.

true that Quinn is the one with the most history, but she is also the one who is pretty doomed just by her history, just like Jade who I just can't see as a possible ending (becoming Tybalt's stepfathers? naaaa)

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

I would also add that most likely the path of Others will be the least developed of all. The SG will be available one way or another and on the way of love interests. If the main content of the main girls will be based on creating connections and deepening relationships (dating, conversations, and so on, problems in relationships), then what will be the specifics of the path of Others? It's interesting to me, because in fact the player communicated with side girls only before and after the sex scene.
How many conversations can we remember with Camillа that don't lead to sex? One? Two? And with Rio? Pink said that he would try to make each branch equal to the other in terms of the amount of content and volume. But what could be the content in the way of Others other than romance with Quinn or Riona? And what should a Chick player who Jill dumped do? It will be blocked for almost all girls except maybe Zoey.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mindern and dalli_x

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
He made the 'lesbian' orgasm three times and Riona not even once?! MC is slacking.
To be fair that was her (Maya's) first Dick stuffing

Whereas Riona has been on 1000s of dicks and DPC dictates she cannot orgasm so do not ever question his Genius (/sarcasm)

EDIT:

Please note I personally hate DPC because he a super large inflamed anus hair who doesn't write great stories gets himself into plot trouble does dumb shit to get out of it (Like fires burning LIs without a damn thing you can do about it) is far too impressed by himself and makes shallow tropes for characters.

Other than that, he goes on a crusade for people using MODs to reduce the grindy stupid within his games and it shitty to even his fans who do not worship him.

(/rant over)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Maya, like Josy, is bisexual. She only considered herself a lesbian. The MC brought Maya to orgasm a total of 3 times in the game. :rolleyes:(y)
Which the crazy part is that's more then what Josy has done added we have only seen Josy and Maya together two times if you count the flashback and one of those times she needed help. They are Bi for now but could there be a time when they only want MC even if there 3some are out of this world :devilish::love:

• Love
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes