SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Tybalt ignores MC because he thinks he is some poor white trash... he is sooooo much better than him and he doesn't wants to waste his time on him just to be friendly...

but all that turns around when one day, he comes to Jill's room and finds MC balls deep in Jill and starts crying :D

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Tybalt ignores MC because he thinks he is some poor white trash... he is sooooo much better than him and he doesn't wants to waste his time on him just to be friendly...

but all that turns around when one day, he comes to Jill's room and finds MC balls deep in Jill and starts crying :D
tybalt is just a pussy like i said trow him with quinn ore beter trow him ad a dik party and do all the things the MC and derek did
i so much :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TheFinder

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
dunno why tybalt ignore the MC ??
he's more intrest in Jill but it seems jill dont want him
and bella hate tybalt to :)

and that lie what tybalt told to jill about the mc and derek breaking into that house what he did :unsure:
so far i see tybalt is a big ass chicken we beter trow him with quinn that will be fun :)
Tybalt won't be ignoring MC once he finds out MC's been blowing Jill's back out.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Ok so I think Tybalt is going to walk in during the evening when Jill and MC are cuddling in the next update? :unsure:

Damn, back to the safety of the watermelon. :whistle:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ok so I think Tybalt is going to walk in during the evening when Jill and MC are cuddling in the next update? :unsure:

Damn, back to the safety of the watermelon. :whistle:
It'd be funny to see him rage at Jill for choosing MC over him, he probably thinks because he's rich with influential parents that he's got her in the bag but that couldn't be farther from the truth.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
View attachment 370149

A very apt display for this thread we really need that update :LOL:
Exactly 700 pages ago I posted this:
I'm kinda wondering if this "who's best girl?" discussion will go on for the next 250 pages as well (and beyond?)...
And just to leave my opinion about it here, what's not to love about this sweetheart?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aside from sometimes more sometimes less conspiracy theory crafting that has been pretty much it (from what I can tell, it was hard to follow this thread for the most part)... ...how I wildly underestimated the amount of blahblah that would come to be...
All in all I couldn't agree more, though...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes