mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
:coffee: Updated BigTable™ with the recent informations.
EngageQuantumDrive!

• ≈700 renders been done in 2 weeks. Seems closer to EP7 size, 2300 are left; ≈7 weeks (<2 months)
  • 8 lewd scenes are polishing; EP8 had 16, 50% done if same contents.
  • Total animation could be around 240. 30min of contents is possible.
    • EP3 had 99 animations for 4:42 min; EPI had 36 animations for 4:36 min.
  • With writing/code almost done, DPC is ready to full speed graphic production. Ratio will start to pump.
  • As now, September release (28-30 weeks) is a possible window. At 14 weeks we statically ≈50% done.
EP​
Renders​
Animations​
Music*
Size (GB)​
Release​
Development Time​
Ratio*
R/D
A/D
sA/D
EP1130151 (3:29)≈1.1
07 Feb 2019​
— days
—​
—​
—​
—​
EP21709 (+31%)77 (3:36) (+26)≈2.3 (+1.2)
04 May 2019​
087 (2 months, 28 days |≈12 weeks)
22.1​
19.6​
EP32289 (+34%)99 (4:42) (+22)≈4.1 (+1.8)
16 Aug 2019​
105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
24.5​
0.94​
EP42532 (+11%)134 (7:57) (+35)≈6.1 (+2.0)
10 Jan 2020​
148 (4 months, 26 days |≈21 weeks)
3.22​
EP52456 (-3%)157 (8:35) (+23)17 (3.4K$)≈8.0 (+1.9)
29 May 2020​
141 (4 months, 20 days |≈20 weeks)
1.11​
3.65​
EP63336 (+35%)162 (8:33) (+5)24 (4.8K$)≈11.1 (+3.1)
13 Nov 2020​
169 (5 months, 16 days |≈24 weeks)
22.8​
19.7​
0.96​
3.04​
EP73723 (+12%)250 (18:14) (+88)18 (3.6K$)≈14.5 (+3.4)
23 Apr 2021​
162 (5 months, 11 days |≈23 weeks)
EP84158 (+12%)358 (26:21) (+108)34 (6.8K$)≈19.5 (+5.0)
19 Nov 2021​
211 (6 months, 28 days |≈30 weeks)
19.7​
EPI79436 (4:36)19 (3.8K$)≈2.6 (new)
4 Mar 2022​
105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
EP9≈1500≈114
in development
098 (3 months, 06 days |≈14 weeks)
Complete Table with the help of Holy Bacchus† original post — Being a DIK in development since 3 years, 4 months, 3 days (40 months / 174 weeks / 1,219 days / 29,256 hours)
* 199$ Premium Licensed Music ; Total: 22,288$ — Ratio values exclude EPI ; Ratio: (Renders/Days + SecondsAnimations/Days) [Average: 24.0 ; Last Two: 28.5 (+19%)]
Renders/Days [Average: 19.8 ; Last Two: 21.3 (+8%)] — Animations/Days [Average: 1.15 ; Last Two: 1.62 (+41%)] — SecondsAnimations/Days [Average: 4.19 ; Last Two: 7.12 (+69%)]

(y) Thumb up to well made Casiope DIK Walkthrough.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I wish the same.

However, it is fair to estimate that there will be around 13 scenes in the episode.
And now each main LI is expected to have at least one.
That leaves around 6-8 scenes with side girls.

Heather is hard to reach and there are more than a dozens of side girls that applies for theses :
Nora, Jade, Cathy, Camila, Riona, Mona, Quinn, Lili, Becky, Sarah, Melanie, Ashley, Zoey, Sally, Envy, Madame
And most probably :
1 Nora, 2 Jade/ Cathy, 3 Camila/Riona, 4 Quinn, 5 Lili / Becky, 6 Zoey, 7 Envy/Madame (Mona, Sarah, Melanie, Envy, Ashley,
Sally)

My guess is, like in the previous episodes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there will be an event of some kind (beer pong, drink based game ...) where MC warm things up with one girl and ends with another. On that basis, we may have Heather involved. And that would be a good start.

Another problem would probably be how many times he can afford to emply his balls in one free-roam.
I really have a feeling that some of the lewd scenes for side girls will be with the girls from Vixens cover

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I hope she understands, but I have a bad feeling about this. Especially in Sage's way. I remember how harshly Jade reacted on the phone when MC wrote that it was better to end their relationship. She is a very narcissistic and selfish person. Jade is a very big control freak, especially seen in the sex scenes. Still, she is the mother of Tybalt, and Tybalt is similar in character to his mother. I think she is responsible for his upbringing. So I really have a bad feeling...
Probably the worst case scenario: Fuck Jade, show the sex video to Derek and have a leak, dump Jade for her "daughter" and finally hit Tybalt.
Stefan's reaction is also important in this scenario. I imagine how the whole "gang" comes to Burke, Stefan looks at the MC and recognizes him: Is this that son of a bitch who cucked me with my wife?
Best option: Fuck Jade, don't show the video, don't dump Jade(others path), and don't hit Tybalt.
I think she is the way she is largely because of (I'm inferring due to clues) sterility and her husband cheating on her multiple times ... even with her best friend. I think would take a mental toll on anyone over the years and has ways of manifesting itself in different ways. I don't deny that she has bad personality traits but given her personal history, I think someone could be sympathetic and understand the way that she is. I think she freaks out because she 1. Loses her tool (MC) for acting out some form of "payback" towards her husband 2. she's the one getting dumped, not the other way around (which definitely could play into narcissism but I see it as more like an attack on her insecurity over aging which again started with the cheating) and 3. The only thing she'd have left would be her career and now she's assuming that could be in jeopardy because in her mind the "transaction" has more or less been completed and he has no reason to keep it under wraps.
I don't disagree with what you said about her personality, I just think to be fair there are bigger reasons to why she is like that. I think DPC did a pretty good job in writing that character actually because of the way he added depth or motive behind her actions instead of just having a character that's a bitch for the sake of it.
So ... I don't why I even replied when we're on the same page. I think I just wanted to draw appreciation towards the writing of the character.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Reading this thread is so wild sometimes, So far the curent biggest Butt hurt points revolve around

1-Zoey
2-Why is MC freaking out when he 'doesnt have a reason' (Didn't fuck with Jade)

For the Zoey one - Okay look, I get that people would be mad that her interlude ate up valuable time creating the next episode with your beloved LI, I get that, I'll be here waiting for Bella wistfully like some widow gazing out upon a stormy sea for the next however many months.
BUT and this is pretty key here, it was actually important for the story telling. Zoey turning up at the end of EP8 I initially didn't give a fig, I was just thinking "Um, Okay... I don't care? I have my chosen LI she is way too late for any attention thanks", but her turning up made sense, it was already hinted at with the flashback, it would help the MC solidify whether he was really both feet in with his chosen LI, and give him a little sort of get out of jail free card if the player doesn't like whatever develops next for whatever reason. So I wasn't mad, I just didn't care.
Then the interlude happened, and I put it off for a while because I didn't think it'd have much of interest for me, but then I played it and now I'm actually really pleased with the story telling DPC has gone for. It gave a lot more depth to Zoey and MC's relationship no matter which way you played her DIK/CHIK, and quite critically, it actually painted her as a real option and not just some afterthought/get out of jail free card. The whole story demonstrates that she had very real feelings for the MC, I don't think its inaccurate to say she straight up loves him, and just didnt realise until he was missing (that whole home blindness point) heck she didn't sleep with anybody else while she was away either... her first port of call upon getting back and dropping her stuff is to try and call him, and when he doesnt answer she is straight over to his house.
So now my opinion is very different, because she has been made a whole character; Her coming back is gonna be sad for her and MC because he has moved on just as she realises she is in love with him. There is some kind of emotional weight behind that whole arc that is missing from some others. This will give the MC closure on this whole thing so he can appropriately move on which I think is a nice touch (I'm also expecting a metric shit tonne of drama though but that DPC's bread and butter)
In fact I found the whole thing so interesting I played the forbidden chaste route with a depressed mofo of a MC just to have one play through where MC doesn't break her heart.
(If you're mad because you think Zoey is gross looking okie dokie sure, all personal taste, go off! ..But MC clearly liked it enough to catch the feels and you are playing him, not you...)

TLDR, She adds emotional growth/weight to the story.

For the MC freak out
- Yep, this confused the shit out of me until about a week ago and it's still a little shaky. Removing all specific route options, the only reasons I can think of for the freak out is:
1 - Tybalt hates your guts and who knows what he has said to mummy and daddy dearest.
2 - No matter what Jade wants/wanted the MC's D. You at best turned her down cold and she was pissed.
3 - MC is freaking out he is about to see the University head staff kind of without warning.
4 - A reason that has not been spelled out for dummies like me yet. (I don't have all the theory crafting tin foil hat abilities of Dallix)

TLDR, Nothing major but no more so than some other twists so IDK

The better question is why is Sage yelling at you to get out the 'Fucking' bathroom no matter what? :unsure:
I like her as a character and agree with you on the interlude but now that we're getting closer to estimating a release date I'm just kind of hoping the majority of her story gets pushed to ep 10 instead. I mean there's all the different LI paths now, the halloween party, side girls, something about "vixens" meaning possibly even more side girls. There's just only so much that can be fit in each episode. Honestly, when this releases it will have been almost a year since ep 8. I'd rather continue to explore all those different things that ep 8 left off on and see her more of her in the episodes after ep 9.
It also follows a better rhythm to start off with a bang then start slowing down and sorting out all the crap.

Sep 9, 2021
My point is, we have people complaining that the Sage Burke reveal came out of nowhere. Some people had there minds blown when Chad was caught with Troy. This indicated that the misdirection worked, for some people.

Others worked some/all of these out. That indicated there were enough clues to work it out. (Although probably a huge percentage of people who "guessed" the reveals just read compelling arguments on the Internet anyway and then decided they'd worked it out.)

If all the people guessed the reveals, people would be saying they were obvious and DPC sucks.

If no one guessed the reveals, people would be saying it's just random bullshit from nowhere and DPC sucks..

Instead, we've landed in the middle where some guessed right, some were shocked. That's exactly what DPC set out to do (otherwise he wouldn't have placed clues, nor would he have placed red herrings). How is that not a success?

Note that the misdirection in the story, just like every other story, isn't to make sure nobody guesses the ending. It's to confuse things. If you don't want people to guess your ending, simply don't put any clues down at all.

Every good murder mystery has the clues and the red herrings thrown into the mix, and elimination, deduction, logic, whatever you want to call it, is required to wade through to solve the mystery.

If you're smart, you get it right. If you're not so bright you continue to insist Jill is the mc's aunt... :rolleyes:
I think there are three possible routs for Mc's dik mood :

1. Something reveled in mc's mom diary.

2. Like you said "Sage Burke reveal" : well it's suppose to happen some day so why people are fussing about it, I don't know. (Personally I don't think that's the matter, Mc was surprise but not fucking angry).

3. Or Tybelt ruin mc and sage family meeting (Maya's last chance _ which i doubt highly,) then sage (Or maya) said something to mc, mc go back to his room or something then sage come back to him or something like that).

4. Something happen regarding to Dik members.

5. some say because of Jade :WaitWhat:......:FacePalm: (she could be anything but not stupid :geek: , I am highly disagree with this one. )

I haven't played game since last release so my memory is loose at best so what are your thoughts.

I am telling you now, most of us will be dead before this game is completed.
Please don't bring covid into the story :cautious::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
TLDR, She adds emotional growth/weight to the story.
i would very easily argue that developing the CURRENT characters will add emotional growth/weight to the story, instead of bringing back an old flame whose literal primary purpose is to ADD MORE DRAMA right after DPC FORCED us to choose a main girl.

if your primary argument is purely based on adding emotional growth/weight to the story, then there are a myriad of other ways to accomplish this that dont walk back what little narrative progress we have actually made. and just as many ways that dont add new drama to an already overly dramatic story BEFORE finishing up the currently running overly dramatic plotlines

thats where the Zoey dislike comes from

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I just read something creepy. During the Cathy Cluck it may be that someone other than Rusty was fucking in his room or just simulating sex sounds. :oops:

JB says this to the MC. All previous theories are moot and we can start over. How cool is that? :eek::D

Who's at Rusty's room door again? Quinn and Tommy.:ROFLMAO:

screenshot0009.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I just read something creepy. During the Cathy Cluck it may be that someone other than Rusty was fucking in his room or just simulating sex sounds. :oops:

JB says this to the MC. All previous theories are moot and we can start over. How cool is that? :eek::D

View attachment 1863189
I think it's unlikely that he's going to reveal who was in the room, or outright say it was Quinn and Tommy (or Rusty and Camila for that matter) due to the NTR outrage it's going to cause. Like he didn't even show Bella kissing James in that flashback for said reasons, you think he's really going to do this?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I personally think every single HOT restaurant worker, Quinn included (She is NOT a love interest!), should be shown fucking for money at some point, just to make that point clear. Snowflakes about it can fuck off. They are WHORES, so I think they should be depicted as such.
Peace!

Sep 9, 2021
Boy, will be a blast if DPC reveal that Quinn and Tommy fucked before going to the roof with MC and he fuck Quinn there :ROFLMAO:
Agree ! but that is also true : before mc entered in josy, she wasn't virgin. :LOL:

I would argue all female character in this game are whore. They aren't virgin(Some one will say jill. . . i would chose to die virgin if i have to but i will not hear her bs), most have cheated but mainly they love big cock of mc.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon
Sep 9, 2021
For this I wrote a post peppered with hints that Josy is no longer a virgin, but has never fucked with a man. Maya also tells the MC in EP3 that she is no longer a virgin, but has never had sex with a man.

Josy and Maya have had sex and use MR. Dildy. Josy tells Maya in EP6 that she told her to use MR. Dildy more often. Josy thinks to herself in EP2 that she hasn't had human contact in a long time. Okay, dildos are not people.:eek:
Did she say she lose her V to dildo. Or her "human contact in a long time" was the reason :ROFLMAO:. Or it's possible that you do don't want to look that possibility or her being on other dick. in usa, age 14 is average to loss V for girls (y)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Did she say she lose her V to dildo. Or her "human contact in a long time" was the reason :ROFLMAO:. Or it's possible that you do don't want to look that possibility or her being on other dick. in usa, age 14 is average to loss V for girls (y)
I would have no problem if Josy had already had sex with a man. That saves my MC the training and he can go straight to pleasure.:p

But with the age and timeline, Josy had little time to have sex with another man before the MC. All characters in the game are at least 18 years old. Josy and Maya had their first sex together at the age of 18. Flashback from EP4. From that point on, Josy and Maya were a couple. The likelihood that Josy had sex with a man before the MC is present, but very low.:unsure:

Reactions: lipe2410
Feb 10, 2022

Tommy was playing the dildo game with the girls long before the cluck was posted, on the other hand Rusty isn't seen. Then he left and the cluck is posted two minutes later.

n,,n;b,.png bn n.png dswswx.png

Of all the DIK, he's clearly the only one whom couldn't be fucking in Rusty room.

But the whole thing could have far reaching consequences when I think of EP7 and the two leg couples we see Tommy's room. I already wrote half a year ago, heck it could be that the lighter legs could be Quinn's.

Let's be surprised.
That was Tania & Heather, he said it clearly.

Reactions: LizaS
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes