wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
this is the first adult game that i read every single word, the story is so rich and i think im in love with maya
These two statements diametrically oppose each other.. "read every single word", "in love with maya"... cannot compute! Just playing, I don't want to Li preference shame. Ha in reality though, after her last leaked render I think I am in love too.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
These two statements diametrically oppose each other.. "read every single word", "in love with maya"... cannot compute! Just playing, I don't want to Li preference shame. Ha in reality though, after her last leaked render I think I am in love too.
Maya of the first season is one of the brightest girls of the series. She is nice, friendly and not so annoying. When Josie arrived and this terrible credit issue was revealed, Maya's rating collapsed to Madame's level. I don't understand at all what Pink was thinking when he created this storyline. In the reddit, in the discord Maya is one of the most unloved girls in the community.

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
Maya of the first season is one of the brightest girls of the series. She is nice, friendly and not so annoying. When Josie arrived and this terrible credit issue was revealed, Maya's rating collapsed to Madame's level. I don't understand at all what Pink was thinking when he created this storyline. In the reddit, in the discord Maya is one of the most unloved girls in the community.
I think she could redeem herself if she would toughen up and stop playing the victim. I remember my first playthrough, thinking she was going to be my top pick, and then getting annoyed at how she seems to be the only college student who thinks life should be free somehow. Even her whining about being mislead went on too long and put her in last place for me. I imagine this and more is how a lot of people felt. I wish the option to reject her outright was more apparent and not just a throuple copout

Reactions: SomboSteel

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
the last thing I’ll say is that it actually was entirely possible to make a story where MC didn’t flip flop after the Crossroads decision. Zoey coming back guarantees that as an impossibility.
:unsure:. While I won't deny, that zoey arrival might shake a bit MC feelings, I dont think he will second guess his current relationship if he has any.
It will be in the hand of the players like always, and they are the one who gonna choose to go for it. And then complaining about it here.:ROFLMAO:.
No matter whos path their on , most people won't reject a possible sex scene, and they will complain if they can't get it, and they complain if they get it, but it has a consequence, it's just the same old circile.:LOL:.

I myself guilty about this too, so I know what I'm talking about.:ROFLMAO:.

Oct 18, 2021
1- Religion has no place here. We are literally the members of a Den of Inequity
2- DPC is responsible for every single facet of his game, by choice. For those who think this is going to go more than a couple more chapters, do you really think he would start resolving some of the relationships here in chapter 8 if there are going to be 20? Exactly. He wouldn't. This particular story will be ending within a few more updates. 10 is my bet for the final, but for sure by 12. He can not keep up this pace. Plus he wants to do other things. So what are you going to do with the soon to hit ending???? Cry? Please, WE ARE REPROBATES. We nut and move on.
3- Look, Pink is not good at some aspects of this. He is brilliant at others. Visually he is hard to beat. Story...... not so much. So why get bent out of shape about the Jade/Stephen/Sage thing???? Just accept it as a stupid way of writing, and go on. It is always going to smell, look, and taste bad. Just gut it up and swallow!

Peace
PS
Quinn is NOT a love interest!
You never fail to entertain us Arigon
Please never stop ;)

Reactions: Redd23

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
You never fail to entertain us Arigon
Please never stop ;)
does this guy knows how to do the math? we got chapter 8 by now. with 10 more updates it is gonna be 18 chapters. 18 to 20 doesn't make much of a difference and 10 updates from now is more updates than what we had so far or the same amount if you count christmas special and Zoey interlude. So if he is trying to say DPC won't do anymore chapters and is going to finish his game soon but at the same time he is saying DPC is just halfway from what he has planned, this guy must be tripping really bad.
if he delivers 10 more updates than now it is even more than I expect because I was only expecting 16 chapters. After all, DPC has told he was half way already.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
In reply to speculation on Patreon about a release near Halloween...

View attachment 1864385
lgcmin.jpg.jpg

That's a relief, not that I was expecting differently:LOL:
Halloween is the fucking 31st of October. There is a widespread opinion in reddit about the release on Halloween, and given that people from discord are active users of reddit (f95 is considered too toxic for DPC snowflakes), it is not surprising that these conversations have reached DPC.

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
if he delivers 10 more updates
What he actually meant ( or claims ?! :unsure: ) was the games END at EP10 which would meant 2 more to go ( next in around October and a final one later... ) or he's now going for 12 episodes ( as in EP12 THE END ! ) which would be 4 updates...

However it is bullshit :KEK:

Reactions: Ilhares

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah, I posted this theory after I played the update and everyone thought it was ridiculous (except ChipLecsap, who thought it was the most amazing thing ever).

The thing that leads me to believe it's true is - Bella's boss doesn't acknowledge James at all. Sure their conversation was inappropriate, but Bella's boss acts like James isn't even there. Which leads me to believe she caught Bella talking to herself and sent her home so she can relax and get her bearings.

Also, the guy with the glasses watching them outside is odd. He's in sharp focus and like in the middle of the scene and his reactions to Bella (and James) is headscratching. It's like he's also watching Bella talking to herself and thinking "WTF is she doing?"
I'm with you bro. I posted a few times about that topic after you did and you're right, the vast majority were incensed at even the possibility of the theory.
I've had enough now and will quickly get this Imaginary Husband James theory out of the way.

The MC is looking at Isabella and James' wedding photo in EP5. Ergo, James can't just be an imaginary husband, because otherwise the MC couldn't see him either.

Just accept that Isabella is no longer a virgin and James will come back.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I've had enough now and will quickly get this Imaginary Husband James theory out of the way.

The MC is looking at Isabella and James' wedding photo in EP5. Ergo, James can't just be an imaginary husband, because otherwise the MC couldn't see him either.

Just accept that Isabella is no longer a virgin and James will come back.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I agreed with you until you said he'll come back. I'll only believe that when I see it.
DPC didn't even had the balls to show him and Bella being cosy with each other when they supposedly were happily married, and Bella clearly still has feelings for him. Seeing as DPC avoids even the slightest hint of NTR like the plague, I just can't see it happen, at least for now as the story stands. Perhaps it'll make sense when we learn what the fuck went down between him and Bella.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

I'm not sure where you are getting the James is an imaginary husband part from. It's nothing I've said or mentioned in my theory, but you keep putting words in my mouth. :unsure:

According to my theory and like I've told you multiple times before - James is dead and Bella has suffered a mental breakdown due to the tragic event.

People who have suffered mental breakdowns also suffer from symptoms like hallucinations, sounds or images that seem real but they aren't really there. They also at times get delusional and suffer from paranoia.

So during the flashback, James is a hallucination and Bella is talking to thin air. She seemingly can't get over the fact that he's dead and it's something that she can't accept. It's also why her boss sends her home and that guy sitting outside has an odd reaction while watching her talk to nobody.

Also, it gives a logical explanation to the locked room - James' home office or study, with his belongings and also to that library monologue "I would have cried for help".

This theory has nothing to do with Bella's virginity. It's obvious she isn't one and I couldn't care less if she lost it to James or Neil.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
What if Bella has a split personality and James is one of the ego states? :unsure: Bella's consciousness periodically switches from one to the other, and James's photo is a photo of some actor that one of Bella's alter imagined herself to be?
What if MС doesn't exist? :unsure:
And the whole game is a fantasy of Bella who going crazy?:unsure:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What if Bella has a split personality and James is one of the ego states? :unsure: Bella's consciousness periodically switches from one to the other, and James's photo is a photo of some actor that one of Bella's alter imagined herself to be?
What if MС doesn't exist? :unsure:
And the whole game is a fantasy of Bella who going crazy?:unsure:
Someone's definitely going crazy! :oops: :p

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

I never said James is an imaginary husband or even that Bella is virgin. I said that at that particular moment, at the library flashback scene, Bella was having a mental episode and James was there only as a hallucination. I have never been convinced that he is dead btw. I just think Bella has some serious problems that haven't been fully addressed. MC's magic dick may have temporarily alleviated some of her symptoms, but the underlying problem still remains. The more MC dick she gets, the calmer she becomes and less prone to "mental episodes" she is. Also, I've stated many times that I fully expect James to return. It is a juicy drama that DPC cannot miss inserting into the story. Especially now that MC has potentially chosen Bella (after DPC forced the choice of course). It is the perfect way to briefly create conflict in the MC/Bella relationship. Classic DPC storywriting.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes