Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
That doesn't make the theory any more likely. The flashback of EP8 is further than just 3 years in the past. Also, in the flashback of EP5, we see Jill comforting an Isabella at the Preps mansion. So the flashback of EP5 can be at most 3 years in the past because we know Jill is in her 3rd year of college. :rolleyes:

Theory of why James is gone. Isabella cheated on James with Tommy and was caught by James inflagratie. Tommy escapes through the woods and meadows and James drives the car looking for him. Tommy escapes, but James has not returned since. Why Tommy? In the same flashback, Tommy is sitting on the stairs with Rusty. Tommy's shirt is completely torn. Do you want to know why James hasn't come back yet? When he was looking for Tommy, he wasn't paying attention and hit Heather, who later rolls past Tommy in a wheelchair with two broken legs.:unsure:

Now you can wonder why Jade doesn't like Isabella.:sneaky:
Stick to why Josy and Jill are sisters because they wear the same color pants theories, Dalli. This one is so out of reach that it's more likely that Sage and MC turn out to be siblings. :Kappa:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
what its function was only DPC knows, but that scene could have triggered something a little more than what it did

regardless of the scene in the bathroom Josy knows about Jill, and Jill should know about Josy anyway, I didn't see this struggle to grab him
well , Jill and Josy quickly became friends, and it was more or less a mutual acknowledgment about the situation being weird that they both have a crush on the same guy.
Zoey on the other hand a different story, only Bella heard about her, and even there Zoey was just a distant memory.

What I'm saying that may be there is a bit truth about what you say. And overall it won't be about MC second guessing himself, but rather about how the current girls feels about Zoey. or a bit of both. also mixing it with that Zoey probably gonna confess to MC that she wants him, putting MC in to an awkward position.
But in the end of the Days, it will be the players who will shape this.
I hold my hellhounds for a while and don't prejudge DPC's intentions , yet. I need to see how its play out first.

Last edited:

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
To find a conclusion. It does matter that the MC doesn't know that Stephen and Jade are Sage's parents because DPC wanted to shock the unfaithful DIKs in this player world. Boooom. It worked. Everyone who fucked Jade, Sage and more girls felt the shockwave and is now worried about the consequences. Plus point DPC.

If the players had known beforehand so Sage was a Burke, it wouldn't have gone "Boooom". Plus point DPC.

That's why DPC gave Sage the character she has. Sage is still an introvert, but she hides it, as we can read at the end of EP7. Ergo, she doesn't peddle her last name because she wants to do everything on her own. We only know that Chad, Quinn, Stephen, Jade and Tybalt know her last name. Maybe Riona too because she may have found out from Quinn. This is a very intimate group of people. Either family or closest friends.

Besides, I don't give a shit that Sage is a Burke. I see her as a good friend to my MC and she wants to help my MC's LIs. That is what is important to me and not that my MC didn't know before so Sage is a Burkle. Priorities.
disagree, i dont think Sage is hiding his last name, Bella and Jill should know about it too ( they talk about her during the shooping scene. and it sound like they know who she is, and, im guessing, because of Tybalt or Jade, they were expecting someone with a diferent personality ) also, every teacher at the college should know about it, this is just another case like the Jill last name in ep 4 ?? 4?? or 5 i dont remember, most people know who Jill is, it seems like MC dont really care about last names, and that is kinda normal, if u meet someone and this person introduce himself just with his name, most people wont ask "and what is ur last name?" of course i can be wrong, and DPC can make it so that Sage never changed her last name so nobody know she is related to Jade... but i dont think so.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Thats why I did a Josy and Jill run just in case something crazy happens and leads to a 3some:ROFLMAO::devilish::love:
I wanted one too, but unfortunately as I became a Massive Dik, Jill rejected me without telling me :ROFLMAO: . I need to make an another Neutral run. When episode 9 is close I probably gonna jump on it.(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Darkwen

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Honestly, your theory is so unlikely that the MC is more likely to fart lightning bolts out of his ass.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
We'll see. It's backed up by logic at least. You're like "Luis is Wendy's father because he wears the color white" and you expect people to believe you.

You lost your magic touch, mate. Perhaps you should accept that you already had your time. :Kappa:

Reactions: Lexkar83

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm with you bro. I posted a few times about that topic after you did and you're right, the vast majority were incensed at even the possibility of the theory.
What a surprise:

View attachment 1863568

(What the fuck would be that last shit that got censored?)
ASS, my man. Some people have ridiculous ideas about what constitutes acceptable words.
The MC is looking at Isabella and James' wedding photo in EP5. Ergo, James can't just be an imaginary husband, because otherwise the MC couldn't see him either.
He could easily be a guy she's taken into her own personal delusions, and photoshop has been a thing for literal decades. There's plenty of room to explain his existence. Dead is possible, but with Bella's focus on commitment (rejecting MC for the Cathy dalliance), I think it more likely that either she had been unfaithful, or he had, and then he left/died. If he's real, that is.
I believe that Zoey will be "plot," and that until she has fulfilled her plot functionn
That's why people play these games, surely...
watch anime for the PLOT.jpg
We only know that Chad, Quinn, Stephen, Jade and Tybalt know her last name. Maybe Riona too because she may have found out from Quinn.
Don't forget Jacob. He's the one that stops you from putting on a public show with Sage at the DIK's party. Nobody gave a shit about Chad or hurting his feelings, so the only reason to worry about it 'getting back to someone', would be if it were her parents.
Nah, DPC is on team Zoey :WeSmart:
I loves ya, but no. Zoey is the Ex. I think DPC is fully Team Josy, but he doesn't like to close off certain past choices, just like how the ex reappeared in AL.
Honestly, your theory is so unlikely that the MC is more likely to fart lightning bolts out of his ass.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
You're right, that is very unlikely. Everybody knows that you eat lightning and crap thunder. Anything else is doing it wrong.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
with Jacob, I'm not sure if he knew Sage was a Burke or if he just wanted to warn the MC because Sage was Chad's girlfriend. And we know Jacob is afraid of the Jocks. That's why I didn't include Jacob.:unsure:
Jacob does not refer only to Chad

jac "Man...you're fucking crazy."
jac "This isn't the CUM-petition anymore, you know that?"
jac "If you fuck her on that couch, everyone at this party will talk about that tomorrow."
jac "For one, it {b}will{/b} reach Chad before sunrise."
jac "And secondly, it will reach-"

and he stopped there

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I loves ya, but no. Zoey is the Ex. I think DPC is fully Team Josy, but he doesn't like to close off certain past choices, just like how the ex reappeared in AL.
Calling her ex is totally wrong, She is the only character out of many who have tattoos that has a pink cake tattoo, Totally inspired by one of his favorite games, as much as it hurts some, she is the best written character in the entire game that even puts those FMC characters from other games to shame, he sent her to one of the favorite places where DPC traveled in the past he mentioned it in one of his patreon posts

DPC will clearly make her one of the most important characters in future episodes If Maya's problem is solved soon, who do you think will be the axis that will occupy that position in the new arc?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Calling her ex is totally wrong, She is the only character out of many who have tattoos that has a pink cake tattoo, Totally inspired by one of his favorite games, as much as it hurts some, she is the best written character in the entire game that even puts those FMC characters from other games to shame, he sent her to one of the favorite places where DPC traveled in the past he mentioned it in one of his patreon posts

DPC will clearly make her one of the most important characters in future episodes If Maya's problem is solved soon, who do you think will be the axis that will occupy that position in the new arc?
I also assume that Zoey will have an important role in BaDIK. We see in the Interlude that Zoey and the MC have a positive influence on each other. Even if the two remain just friends, it will become that way again.

Reactions: Redd23

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
1) You should stop lying. I never said or wrote that (You're like "Luis is Wendy's father because he wears the color white" and you expect people to believe you.).:rolleyes:
Your red stapler/white pants/red pants theory from like last year which ended up with Josy as Jill's sister/niece (don't remember exactly). Completely pulled out of your ass but you know, typing bunch of unrelated stuff and trying to push it as a legit theory. :WaitWhat:

2) To you your theory may seem logical, but has very weak and little evidence.:rolleyes:
Dude I'm not trying to make anyone buy into it. You reply to me for no fucking reason, I didn't see your name anywhere in my theory, nor did I tag you, but you somehow get involved in it. What are you, Jill Royce? :unsure:

3) Again for you to read. This is a proof with facts from the game that makes your theory absurd.:p
What does Jill has to do with Bella's mental breakdown again? The theory is Bella's hallucination of James. You're putting words in people's mouths again so that you can show yourself right for whatever reason.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes