7inn

Jul 21, 2020
ChipLecsap
Man I just read a page from September 2020 where you and others were talking about an incident on Discord or Patreon. Now I skip to the most recent page and see your name first.

Respect ma dude :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
^ Any day now :KEK: , it has been stated that average development time is 3 to 5 months. So, right off back to summer !

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Most likely release date: Mid-October.

People that think that there will be a July release date are out of their mind. Hell, even September is an incredibly optimistic date. What they tend to forget in their calculations is the beta-testing period which lasts from 10-14 days, depending on how smooth it goes.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Most likely release date: Mid-October.

People that think that there will be a July release date are out of their mind. Hell, even September is an incredibly optimistic date. What they tend to forget in their calculations is the beta-testing period which lasts from 10-14 days, depending on how smooth it goes.
My bet will be for the period between September 17th and 24th. Beta testing will begin on August 29/September 5. If I turn out to be right, you will be walking with an avatar of Sage until the next episode.:PogChamp:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What they tend to forget in their calculations is the beta-testing period which lasts from 10-14 days, depending on how smooth it goes.
How could you forget something you don't even know exists in the first place ? :unsure: :KEK: What they forgot actually is how to add 6 months to an already given date ( approximate ) :eek::p Elementary school experience is needed for this... ;)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
My bet will be for the period between September 17th and 24th. Beta testing will begin on August 29/September 5. If I turn out to be right, you will be walking with an avatar of Sage until the next episode.:PogChamp:
Didn't he say he was done with 8 scenes? He usually does 13-15 scenes per update, so he has like 5-7 scenes left to render, write, animate and etc.

Assuming he's been working on this since March, it took him 3 months to get here. He probably has like 2-3 months of work left and then still there's the half a month of testing. IMO, he'll be ready by September 12th, then spend like 2 weeks beta testing it and he's going to drop it on October 1st or the week after that which is 8th.

But if he really drops it in the middle of September or earlier, I'll switch my avatar to Jaye the Goddess (just to piss off felicemastronzo). :Kappa:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It pains me to see Neil being alone all these years and MC doesn't have a stepmom :(
Welcome back, my brother.

So that Neil shouldn't feel alone, MC should give him a grandchild for him to chersish. That's why my MC always nuts inside Bella, despite Neil's warnings. :Kappa:

Besides, we all know that Neil knocked up Nicole during his prime years when he was visiting the stripclubs on a nightly basis. :Kappa:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Catlyn

keskidit

Apr 17, 2022
won't help. I remember some thread where one of the regular guys put the update information in his signature, still had people coming and asking for update
That's because i find hard to follow the news on the forum is there a way to just have the news from the dev and not reading every msg on the thread ? xD

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
SomboSteel was banned last year iirc, so it's probably about some dude being banned on Discord for asking to see a preview that people on Discord were talking about
I remember some dude showed up once and claimed he was a Patreon of DPC and unknowingly asked on Discord about this forum and DPC banned him with no explanation. :Kappa:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Didn't he say he was done with 8 scenes? He usually does 13-15 scenes per update, so he has like 5-7 scenes left to render, write, animate and etc.

Assuming he's been working on this since March, it took him 3 months to get here. He probably has like 2-3 months of work left and then still there's the half a month of testing. IMO, he'll be ready by September 12th, then spend like 2 weeks beta testing it and he's going to drop it on October 1st or the week after that which is 8th.

But if he really drops it in the middle of September or earlier, I'll switch my avatar to Jaye the Goddess (just to piss off felicemastronzo). :Kappa:
He is almost done with the code, phone content and writing and is now fully focused on creating renders and animations. Logic says that he will produce a large number of renderers (he himself said that he finished a scene of 160 renders in a week).

Reactions: Lostanddamned
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes