Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
why is there beef with another certain game? I can't ask there so I am asking here
I don't think there's any beef of any sort here. I know College Kings has a major beef, since they're a poor imitation.

I see General above mentioned AOA Academy, but I have no idea why, as I've played that game and the two of them honestly feel nothing alike whatsoever, so I can't imagine why anyone would give a shit.
Needs more freckles. A ginger without freckles is like a night sky without the stars. Still pretty, but something is missing.
Yeah, all the souls she's stolen from the unsuspecting. She might actually be a good one.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
I'm assuming "looks like he's trying to swallow a coat hanger" is some Swedish proverb or something that DPC thought was really funny but makes no sense in English.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm assuming "looks like he's trying to swallow a coat hanger" is some Swedish proverb or something that DPC thought was really funny but makes no sense in English.
It just means the dad had a really wide smile. Like his face was stretched out with a coat hanger.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be honest, I'm quite surprised there aren't any really weird sayings that I didn't understand in this game.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Guess this would be a reeeal long thinking phase... the game is not using any weird language... or some idioms ( as far as I remember :unsure: specially from the East :KEK: ) ... which means there is a world apart between " makes no sense in engRish " AND I did not understand that... :p

Reactions: shazba

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Burke: this man ruined my life! this man is my nemesis! Lynette was the ideal partner for me and Isabella is my goddess. HE... seduced both of them. Lynn died giving birth to his son; B became the Ice Queen.

Neil: I don't even know this Bark man in my life.

Burke: BURKE!
Meanwhile AchedCroissant: My man Burker. :ROFLMAO: :Kappa:

Also, impatient for Being a DIK's sequel: Being a Dawe. After it's revealed that Dawe is the actual federal agent sent undercover to foil the undercover and prostitution ring and he's playing the long-con acting dumb while gathering all the information he can. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Meanwhile AchedCroissant: My man Burker. :ROFLMAO: :Kappa:

Also, impatient for Being a DIK's sequel: Being a Dawe. After it's revealed that Dawe is the actual federal agent sent undercover to foil the undercover and prostitution ring and he's playing the long-con acting dumb while gathering all the information he can. :Kappa:
I don't know why people hate Burker... What has Burker done to the MC in the game? He has treated him well and I bet Burker sees the MC as the son he doesn't have lol

They hate him just for being Isabella's simp when there are many of her simps here... So hate each other

My man Burker the character not understood :cry:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know why people hate Burker... What has Burker done to the MC in the game? He has treated him well and I bet Burker sees the MC as the son he doesn't have lol

They hate him just for being Isabella's simp when there are many of her simps here... So hate each other

have faith, that now that he finally solves Maya's problem everyone will give him the credit he has been denied so far:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Watch our homie Stephen become the favorite character in the game (and start winning all the Special Render polls) when he solves the Maya tuition problem in like 1 line of text in the next update.

Stephen: You know what, your problem is solved. I'm taking care of it.

Besides, the hate for our homie Stephen is unjustified. He's like the modern day Socrates - completely unappreciated and misunderstood. He never has been anything but friendly and diplomatic with the MC (and all the other characters by the way).

Our homie Stephen gave us everything and we just went behind his back. We let our homie down. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Catlyn
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes