DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Because Neil and the relatives might have to find out themselves first?

For example, Rusty talks to Neil's former boss at the nursing home. We definitely don't know everything the two of them might have talked about.
As i mentioned, it is possible, although it takes some detours during the storyline. There is some connection between the MC (at least) and the upper class, it would be a great turn if it is through Neil and not Lynette.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
They shouldn't have been allowed to outshine the main LIs.
Think this is wrong since this is about personal preferences... for some it certainly does for others definitely not :p

The " Side Girls " don't get as much " screen time " either so you can't really get bored with them so easily as well :p

And finally... is there such a thing as " too good " ??? :oops::p:KEK:
0904fd7cfbcfd5532e8f2803e01891b28743d023066ad2ccb104bd252d45885ab.gif Okay... except for this... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
DPC made a big mistake with his side girls. He made them too good.

Girls like Camila, Jade, Lily, Nicole, Quinn, Riona are really, really likeable in their own unique ways. They shouldn't have been allowed to outshine the main LIs.
On my first blind playthrough, I automatically ended up on the Others path. I was on none of the Main LIs' paths. The comparatively large amount of interesting side girls is probably my favourite thing about the game and adds a lot of replay value. They don't need huge character depth. Little story lines like Lily hinting at forming a duo are enough. They have great sex scenes, a lot of my fav lewd scenes are with side girls. Additionally they more or less come without the 'baggage' the Main LI have.

Still think this is not the majority view. Main LI dominate, especially if you look outside of this thread.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Think this is wrong since this is about personal preferences... for some it certainly does for others definitely not :p

The " Side Girls " don't get as much " screen time " either so you can't really get bored with them so easily as well :p

And finally... is there such a thing as " too good " ??? :oops::p:KEK:
View attachment 1868220 Okay... except for this... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Just me but a game is only as strong as its "side girls" it can't all be about the LI even when they perfect. The "side girls" here are good enough to have there own game or be LI's. If Lily, Camila, Rio, Nicole and Jade where the main girls and the LI's where the side girls or wasn't there it would still be a really good game.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
If he could ease back from the spiderweb plot dramas and clean up some of the logic issues, then the sky is the limit.
Won't happen. He's said multiple times that writing is his weak point.

He's not the only one who can make two people just having a convo interesting. There are quite a few much better writers in the genre who can do the same. Conversely there are some that can write a better plot but the dialogue is so cringe worthy at times that's it's just like jesus christ, do you really think people talk that way? Engaging characters is a very important part of making these stories work.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Just me but a game is only as strong as its "side girls" it can't all be about the LI even when they perfect. The "side girls" here are good enough to have there own game or be LI's. If Lily, Camila, Rio, Nicole and Jade where the main girls and the LI's where the side girls or wasn't there it would still be a really good game.
I don't doubt that there is truth in the first statement... even though it's a little overboard :LOL: With the latter I'm not sure I agree with... see I know that those bitc..... ladies are real eye candies :love: and great slut puppies :love: but on their own I dunno what good they could bring... their story is flat at best think they are at the right place as side girls ! Not sure if they get all some sorta ending but it would be nice ! :p AL had how much ? 22 ( ? ) IIRC so this one shall have at least the double if not more ;):KEK:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
2D Poll Results as of this morning:

View attachment 1868261

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You all know me, I'll spin something positive out of a dog turd, but what the fuck is this?

This is a waste of fucking whatever it is that makes this shit exist.

Is DPC receiving any feedback that anyone in the entire world wanted this shit enough that he takes it to the next level?

Really?

Animations now too?

What the fuck!?

:eek:

What. The. Fuck!?
I vote Lily. :sneaky:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You all know me, I'll spin something positive out of a dog turd, but what the fuck is this?

This is a waste of fucking whatever it is that makes this shit exist.

Is DPC receiving any feedback that anyone in the entire world wanted this shit enough that he takes it to the next level?

Really?

Animations now too?

What the fuck!?

:eek:

What. The. Fuck!?
I vote Lily. :sneaky:
The biggest disappointment is that Camila and Riona aren't in the poll. Because we all know that the Latina Goddess would win. :sneaky:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I am telling you now, most of us will be dead before this game is completed.
Let's just hope the dev will not be the one... just saiyn':)

DPC when he finally finishes Being a DIK:

Old DPC.gif

An oldie, but still a goodie.

That's because James isn't real.
Yeah, I posted this theory after I played the update and everyone thought it was ridiculous.
The MC is looking at Isabella and James' wedding photo in EP5.
Someone's definitely going crazy! :oops: :p

Could be crazier...

Bella's Wedding Photo.png

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I don't doubt that there is truth in the first statement... even though it's a little overboard :LOL: With the latter I'm not sure I agree with... see I know that those bitc..... ladies are real eye candies :love: and great slut puppies :love: but on their own I dunno what good they could bring... their story is flat at best think they are at the right place as side girls ! Not sure if they get all some sorta ending but it would be nice ! :p AL had how much ? 22 ( ? ) IIRC so this one shall have at least the double if not more ;):KEK:
To each their hoe ... err I mean own :ROFLMAO: Sure some of the girls would need deeper or more develop stories to go with their pussy's but some would say that about certain LI's. They aren't sluts just good at their jobs:ROFLMAO::love:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You want something even crazier?

That's not a mannequin. That's actually Stephen dressed as a soldier. He sneaked in Bella's house to peep on her, but obviously drunk MC wasn't in his plans and accidently ran into him in the middle of the night. Put on the spot he stood still and pretended to be a mannequin.

Besides we never run into the mannequin after that night again. :Kappa:

Jun 2, 2022
You want something even crazier?

That's not a mannequin. That's actually Stephen dressed as a soldier. He sneaked in Bella's house to peep on her, but obviously drunk MC wasn't in his plans and accidently ran into him in the middle of the night. Put on the spot he stood still and pretended to be a mannequin.

Besides we never run into the mannequin after that night again. :Kappa:
This is wrinkling my brain

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes