lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Haven't played the Ep 8 or the interlude so I can only discuss up to the end of Ep 7 but isn't it far more likely that Jill, having already clashed with MC over her reporting the fight with Chad to the professors, Tybalt's blackmail, the knowledge and that he's seeing multiple other girls might just've concluded, not unreasonably, that their would-be relationship is far more trouble than it's worth and that it's better to cut her losses now :unsure:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
The thing that some of you didn't considered is as follow: It's not that you choose Sage over Jill, it's the fact that in one timeline the picnic didn't happen.

Sometimes minor changes can have drastic concequences and this seems to be one of them. If you don't go to the picnic Jill never got a chance to talk with you in deep about the blackmail thing and you don't have the chance to reassure her and compromise with her. So, without this meaningfull moment something it's lacking in the relationship.
In real life the solution would have been to make a date in a different moment. But when it comes to game build it's a nightmare to redone a scene and it's not worthy just to keep happy a bunch of people that are going to complain for whatever shit anyway.

Besides the fact that to put a frozen sausege in Sage head is, misteriously, a task so important for so many of you. The kind of task that you can't ask to the dozen girls who live in the same house at you for some inexplicable reason.

So, when you say "She dumped you couse you choose to care of a sick friend." It's just the way you put effort into make Jill looks bad. It's the same shit it was usual against Maya but this time it's against Jill.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Although I'm not adverse to a bit of Jill Character Assassination, and Jill Face Hate for that matter, I don't really think she dumped the mc simply because he didn't go on the picnic.

Even if not going on the picnic is the initial variable that ultimately destroys the relationship, I don't think she was like, "That took me an hour to prepare that picnic basket! Fuck you Fuckface, I will dump you soon, not now, not next episode, but soon!"

It was more of a case that after not going on the picnic, one thing lead to another and their relationship didn't evolve to a point that she wanted to commit.

I think it's actually acceptable.

And regarding the "understanding potential/wannabe gf"... :unsure: Is that a new species? :p
folks have a hard time to accept, that the "picnic date" is a turning point for the MC & Jill relationship, whereas MC tending Sage when is she is having a flue , is not a turning point for Sage and MC, and it's still lead to the same rebound guy talk.
MC has different kind of Relationship with each girl. These girls not necessarily directly compete with each other, it's more of like, MC need to meet with different criteria for each girl. of course if MC play too much around, these criteria bound to clash with each other, most noticeable the Jill vs Sage choice. But its not really a direct confrontation between Jill and Sage. This not a good or bad choice, or who is right or who is wrong.
It just a criteria. In Jill case this is an important criteria, essentially you have to work toward for this end goal.

Sage does not have this criteria in episode 6, because MC's relationship with her is fundamentally different .
Bella and Jill, have the more "traditional " relationship approach, whereas Sage, and the Josy and Maya relationship is an unorthodox approach. therefore, what you have to do for them, is different.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Although I'm not adverse to a bit of Jill Character Assassination, and Jill Face Hate for that matter, I don't really think she dumped the mc simply because he didn't go on the picnic.

Even if not going on the picnic is the initial variable that ultimately destroys the relationship, I don't think she was like, "That took me an hour to prepare that picnic basket! Fuck you Fuckface, I will dump you soon, not now, not next episode, but soon!"

It was more of a case that after not going on the picnic, one thing lead to another and their relationship didn't evolve to a point that she wanted to commit.

I think it's actually acceptable.

And regarding the "understanding potential/wannabe gf"... :unsure: Is that a new species? :p
I'm averse to anything about a character that seems like completely blind praise that ignores/denies the (objective) reality of them. You have to balance pros and cons, and where Jill is concerned all I can see is someone who is almost exclusively worried about her own feelings, despite claims to the contrary. I can't love somebody who demonstrates they have no respect for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will concede, yes, that the side girls aren't exactly perfect either, but it's not like any of them are really hiding too much. We still don't know the exact Sarah/Mel+Chad/Troy connection, but it's not highly relevant to anything. Riona? I feel like she's been fairly open with the MC about almost everything, and when she isn't the MC calls her out about it. Camila seems to own up to everything she's involved in (other than giving him more than Quinn bargained for), and it's obvious where the strippers stand on most matters.
(Yes, I still think Lily is a narc)

So out of all the people the MC can have good relations with, the side girls have a higher ratio of trust and reliability than the main LIs do so far. Maybe having Zoey come back is exactly what MC needs. Somebody he can absolutely trust(as long as she doesn't leave again). Somebody that knows him, that he knows well, and won't necessarily play any of those stupid games.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm averse to anything about a character that seems like completely blind praise that ignores/denies the (objective) reality of them. You have to balance pros and cons, and where Jill is concerned all I can see is someone who is almost exclusively worried about her own feelings, despite claims to the contrary. I can't love somebody who demonstrates they have no respect for me.

I will concede, yes, that the side girls aren't exactly perfect either, but it's not like any of them are really hiding too much. We still don't know the exact Sarah/Mel+Chad/Troy connection, but it's not highly relevant to anything. Riona? I feel like she's been fairly open with the MC about almost everything, and when she isn't the MC calls her out about it. Camila seems to own up to everything she's involved in (other than giving him more than Quinn bargained for), and it's obvious where the strippers stand on most matters.
(Yes, I still think Lily is a narc)

So out of all the people the MC can have good relations with, the side girls have a higher ratio of trust and reliability than the main LIs do so far. Maybe having Zoey come back is exactly what MC needs. Somebody he can absolutely trust(as long as she doesn't leave again). Somebody that knows him, that he knows well, and won't necessarily play any of those stupid games.
this is also why my MC tells Heather about the +3 thing, because her trust has been betrayed. Nobody can tell your secrets if you keep your mouth shut, Tommy!

This alone makes everything you say a bit of hypocritical. :ROFLMAO: . I don't have problem with hypocriticism, I'm one too, just admit it it instead of seting up a rule to judge others whne the same rule not applied to you.
You told Heather about the +3, because you want to Fuck her, no other reason there. :LOL:
so forgive me, but you are in no position to pretend to be better. It is all about your self interest, which is alone not a problem, but it is problem when you judge Jill for wanting something for her own self intrests, there for she is a bad person in your book. :LOL:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
this is also why my MC tells Heather about the +3 thing, because her trust has been betrayed. Nobody can tell your secrets if you keep your mouth shut, Tommy!

This alone makes everything you say a bit of hypocritical. :ROFLMAO: . I don't have problem with hypocriticism, I'm one too, just admit it it instead of seting up a rule to judge others whne the same rule not applied to you.
You told Heather about the +3, because you want to Fuck her, no other reason there. :LOL:
so forgive me, but you are in no position to pretend to be better. It is all about your self interest, which is alone not a problem, but it is problem when you judge Jill for wanting something for her own self intrests, there for she is a bad person in your book. :LOL:
While I fully admit I do have a playthrough where I intend to see if it's possible to bang Heather, I don't actually like her. She's demonstrated that she's a very selfish individual as well, who only views the MC as useful if he has something to give her (information so far, eventually maybe his dick), and I don't find her physically appealing, either.

I still tell her in pretty much every playthrough, because I view what Tommy is doing as one of those unforgivable betrayals of trust. They had an agreement, they had rules to adhere to, and he's being a deceitful asshole about it, that could explode and cause her potential harm as a result. I may not like her, but I can show her the respect of being honest.

Tommy doesn't care. Tommy likes to brag about what he's done. He's mostly only worried about himself until around the time Josy kicks him in the balls (I think, I could have the timeline a little screwed up here).

I never said I'm perfect, man. But I try to be better. At least once or twice a week, anyway.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
While I fully admit I do have a playthrough where I intend to see if it's possible to bang Heather, I don't actually like her. She's demonstrated that she's a very selfish individual as well, who only views the MC as useful if he has something to give her (information so far, eventually maybe his dick), and I don't find her physically appealing, either.

I still tell her in pretty much every playthrough, because I view what Tommy is doing as one of those unforgivable betrayals of trust. They had an agreement, they had rules to adhere to, and he's being a deceitful asshole about it, that could explode and cause her potential harm as a result. I may not like her, but I can show her the respect of being honest.

Tommy doesn't care. Tommy likes to brag about what he's done. He's mostly only worried about himself until around the time Josy kicks him in the balls (I think, I could have the timeline a little screwed up here).

I never said I'm perfect, man. But I try to be better. At least once or twice a week, anyway.
I see. But you do agree that the Tommy & Heather , thing is actually none of your business?!
Ironically, You are almost like Jill, who goes behind MC's back, and report the fight , because in her mind she had good intentions. :ROFLMAO: .
so.....:LOL:

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
So out of all the people the MC can have good relations with, the side girls have a higher ratio of trust and reliability than the main LIs do so far.
That is certainly one issue of the game, almost all the main LIs either keep secrets from the MC, hurt him with their behavior or act quite silly, whereas several of the side girls don't and therefore appear to be much better girlfriend material, even if they may take drugs or be part time prostitutes, at least they are open about it and you get no surprises and some even show genuine affection and grow to really like and respect you. But of course any story needs drama and if the main LIs had no (relationship) drama with the MC and everything was wholesome and built on trust and respect without keeping vital information from the MC, which ends up seriously hurting him, the main story - which is entirely built around the relationships - would probably be pretty boring. So Maya getting the MC tasered during almost sex, Josy not being fully honest about her relationship (in her defense she had no real reason to disclose everything, at least she told the MC about the relationship and didn't really lie about anything), Jill acting a bit immature and childish and Bella... well... keeping almost everything secret, is simply a story requirement for this kind of game.
Still, it makes most main LIs problematic, at least the game gives you the option to choose "others".

But I can still easily forgive Maya and Josy ;)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
his is also why my MC tells Heather about the +3 thing, because her trust has been betrayed. Nobody can tell your secrets if you keep your mouth shut, Tommy!
I see. But you do agree that the Tommy & Heather , thing is actually none of your business?!
Ironically, You are almost like Jill, who goes behind MC's back, and report the fight , because in her mind she had good intentions.
I gotta agree with Chip on this one.

Jill feels like something must be done about Chad attacking the mc, so she goes behind his back and reports it.

You feel that like something must be done about Tommy's cheating, so you go behind Tommy's back and report it.

You justify your actions because trust is a big thing to you.

Jill justifies her actions because bullies are a big thing to her.

:)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That is certainly one issue of the game, almost all the main LIs either keep secrets from the MC, hurt him with their behavior or act quite silly, whereas several of the side girls don't and therefore appear to be much better girlfriend material, even if they may take drugs or be part time prostitutes, at least they are open about it and you get no surprises and some even show genuine affection and grow to really like and respect you. But of course any story needs drama and if the main LIs had no (relationship) drama with the MC and everything was wholesome and built on trust and respect without keeping vital information from the MC, which ends up seriously hurting him, the main story - which is entirely built around the relationships - would probably be pretty boring. So Maya getting the MC tasered during almost sex, Josy not being fully honest about her relationship (in her defense she had no real reason to disclose everything, at least she told the MC about the relationship and didn't really lie about anything), Jill acting a bit immature and childish and Bella... well... keeping almost everything secret, is simply a story requirement for this kind of game.
Still, it makes most main LIs problematic, at least the game gives you the option to choose "others".

But I can still easily forgive Maya and Josy ;)
That's not entirely true. First of all they are willing to fuck anyone who give them money, that alone is not necessary a good girlfriend material, but this might be depend on your own standard.
and second they are not so open about the drug. All MC know is they smoke weed. He doesn't know anything about the actual drug business, let anyone real details about the "restaurant".
in fact Quinn visibly avoiding to answer these question to MC. When, MC walks in and see KRJ and Sally, talking with quinn, she dismiss it fast. She does the same in the library. Rio, doesnt explain MC why excatly they need the money, not that MC even care about it, he gave her anyway. and Lily, seemingly only wants MC, for "status quo" purpose. so , some side girl stories might be more interesting, but overall, they are not above the main girls

I gotta agree with Chip on this one.
Only on this one ?:cry: I need someone who agrees with me all the time.:LOL:.
it used to be Ached, but the Blue haired girl, ruined him :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Walter Victor

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
New thought... well ok not new.
Zoey is related to Vinny. He, not the MC, is really why she is in the picture. Why would I say this?
Quinn is sadly about to get brutally ended. So a replacement semi bad girl is needed. All the LI hide things from the MC, and Zoey should be given the same privilege. Before he went to B&R and got intertwined with all the soap opera drama there, Zoey being related to Vinny was not a bad thing. It provided the MC and Zoey with access to beer and cigarettes and maybe pot when they were younger. Now though, it is a new ball game.....

Truly not looking to knock anything here. Trying very hard to find an angle where I give a shit about Zoey, and I think if tragic ending of Quinn happened, Zoey could become the next important side chick. I say side chick because I do not think we need any more additions to the cluster we already have....

Just random late night thoughts.
Peace

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
This links doesn't work anymore can you give me new links for android please?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Only on this one ?:cry: I need someone who agrees with me all the time.:LOL:.
it used to be Ached, but the Blue haired girl, ruined him :ROFLMAO:
Dude, have you seen my sig? Team Blue Haired Girl all the way! You're gonna have to look elsewhere for your yes man. Maybe Arigon, I hear he's very agreeable. Just don't talk to him about the number of episodes remaining, or how good the story is, or DPC in general... Actually, to be safe, just stick to the weather. :p

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Dude, have you seen my sig? Team Blue Haired Girl all the way! You're gonna have to look elsewhere for your yes man. Maybe Arigon, I hear he's very agreeable. Just don't talk to him about the number of episodes remaining, or how good the story is, or DPC in general... Actually, to be safe, just stick to the weather. :p
Team DPC's flavour of the week.... Lol

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Easy said... right on point BUT !!! it's so much easier to just give in to some little hatred and lose common sense to realize this... :rolleyes: Good one ! (y);)
Haven't played the Ep 8 or the interlude so I can only discuss up to the end of Ep 7 but isn't it far more likely that Jill, having already clashed with MC over her reporting the fight with Chad to the professors, Tybalt's blackmail, the knowledge and that he's seeing multiple other girls might just've concluded, not unreasonably, that their would-be relationship is far more trouble than it's worth and that it's better to cut her losses now :unsure:
Depends on how you play actually... but what you write is spot on too ! (y);) Just like in shazbas case... it's much more easier to not use your head :rolleyes:
You justify your actions because trust is a big thing to you.

Jill justifies her actions because bullies are a big thing to her.
Both is right and wrong at the same time :LOL: If people land in a similar situation and live this choice through ( or something similar ) I think they would see this too more clearly coz it's not too difficult... and if they were hasty and were judgemental about this... they can bring themselves to spit in the mirror when life gives 'em a knuckle sandwich :KEK:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
folks have a hard time to accept, that the "picnic date" is a turning point for the MC & Jill relationship, whereas MC tending Sage when is she is having a flue , is not a turning point for Sage and MC, and it's still lead to the same rebound guy talk.
MC has different kind of Relationship with each girl. These girls not necessarily directly compete with each other, it's more of like, MC need to meet with different criteria for each girl. of course if MC play too much around, these criteria bound to clash with each other, most noticeable the Jill vs Sage choice. But its not really a direct confrontation between Jill and Sage. This not a good or bad choice, or who is right or who is wrong.
It just a criteria. In Jill case this is an important criteria, essentially you have to work toward for this end goal.

Sage does not have this criteria in episode 6, because MC's relationship with her is fundamentally different .
Bella and Jill, have the more "traditional " relationship approach, whereas Sage, and the Josy and Maya relationship is an unorthodox approach. therefore, what you have to do for them, is different.
I mean, it's still pretty fucking stupid that girl will drop like a hot potato a guy she's been interested in for a while just because he couldn't go out with her with a 5 second notice. Like, if i didn't know anything about Jill then i'd say it's just rich girls being rich girls, but it's Jill. Being kind and understanding is literally her whole shtick, and if it was real life that even just stirring her fear of rejection would lead to it trumping every good quality of hers then i gotta say, hugeass dodged bullet for the MC.

Having said, if it was real life. I don't personally believe any of that was/is true to Jill's character, and i think she was just a casualty of the crossroads.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Damn, such a harsh rejection. It's like when you drop the soap on purpose in the shower, and none cares about it. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes