AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
If DPC really goes that way, he has to carefully pick a girl that the MC doesn't have relations with, due to the NTR outrage it's going to cause. And the headache he's going to get from the retards in his Discord isn't worth it to be honest.
You reffering to if Burke gets one of the girls pregnant? Yeah itll definitely cause an NTR outrage if it's one of the main girls and Tremolo isn't the father but seeing as neither of em have any relations with Burke that's highly unlikely to happen so it would most likely be one of Quinns "working girls"

Tho imagine how insane would it be if Tremolo got Jade pregnant lol. Talk about a shit show. I know that won't happen but just imagine.

Reactions: Lexkar83

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Overall an excellent VN but with some serious shortcomings as well....

I REALLY wish some of the most interesting LIs would look like actual women and not like blow up sex doll caricatures or something a 14 year old with raging hormones would draw in a sketchbook. Namely Isabella and Jill are very well written, they have great arcs, but every time I see them I just cannot help thinking how either ridiculous, Isabella, or weird and alien, Jill, they look and how interacting with them feels silly. Jill's face is especially offputting on top of her overall proportions, to me she looks at times like a female Michael Jackson. And Isabella's proportions are just Spinal Tap levels of ridiculous. at least her face is pretty.
Jill and Bella fans....... :ROFLMAO: :D stan.JPG

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
What a glutton for punishment you are if you think its good to reconnect that early with someone after ending a relationship with them. :p And you know you wont be seeing each other since youre moving far away and starting essentially a new life. Its an honest and genuine portrayal for Zoey to stay away, to me shes trying to do the "right" thing and move on. It takes time to settle feelings and emotions for what she went through.

As to how you can suggest that shes in the same headspace after mourning and ending a friendship and moving and starting a new life and chasing a dream, is very upsetting honestly.

Quitting a dream before doing everything you could to realise it would be even worse writing imo, then she would have been wishywashy and fickle. Every person i know or have read about who have chased something of importance never would have given up like that, what it takes for someone to shift focus before every avenue is spent is something major like love, children, trauma and death. Zoey doesnt have have love at that point she is missing it and doesn't even know how much.

You claim that the amount of money doesnt matter, yet you contradict yourself when there have to be money left. I wish to know why that matters for you and why that makes her character worse. I could understand your reservations if her goal was money but nothing have shown thats her motivation (besides basic needs). Somethings not right here. It really looks like youre judging her for something she is not.
I think we're talking past each other. All I'm saying is that Zoey running out of money obscures any growth she might have made over the course of the Interlude. We *know* she sat around in San Diego for half a year even after learning Bret's advice to ignore the MC might not have been very good. So why does she finally come home? From all appearances, it's because she ran out of money; she'd still be there if she had a viable alternative.

To me, that just illustrates how much the Interlude was a waste of time because Zoey's mindset doesn't change during it (at least with regard to the MC; I don't really care about her surfboarding career). She still sees the MC as a friend rather than someone she intends to pursue. That not only means she's less developed than the LIs (and Quinn, arguably Lily as well), it also means we're still going to have to spend time in Season 3 developing Zoey's feelings for the MC. To me that sounds like Season 2 all over again, but more importantly it means the MC is going to have to sit through the events of the Interlude himself, so we might as well have waited so we could learn about Zoey as he does.

After Episode 8 ename was never the same. Soon he started to give up to drinking... and Zoey hating.
That's ridiculoush! You're the one whos drunk!! I can shtop talking about Zoey ANYTIME I want to!

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
One reason I don't think it's related to MC is because it appears in the ending even if you do the virgin run and don't have sex with anyone.
Even on virgin run MC had sex multiple times with Zoey but the timing makes no sense for her. Ep8 ends right before Halloween so in October and she departed for California before the summer, assuming May she would now be 5 months pregnant and at that time it's already very noticeable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
To me, that just illustrates how much the Interlude was a waste of time because Zoey's mindset doesn't change during it (at least with regard to the MC; I don't really care about her surfboarding career). She still sees the MC as a friend rather than someone she intends to pursue.
Woah, woah, woah. Isn't the whole thing about Interlude is Zoey being home-blind, and that everything that she needed were already there in front of her? In the train scene where Zoey realizes this, doesn't DPC hint out that maybe, now, Zoey sees the MC as a love interest and not just her best friend with benefits? Scratch that, she realized her relationship with the MC was so much more than just being FWB, she just didn't realize it at the time?

Even on virgin run MC had sex multiple times with Zoey but the timing makes no sense for her. Ep8 ends right before Halloween so in October and she departed for California before the summer, assuming May she would now be 5 months pregnant and at that time it's already very noticeable.
Dude, the virgin run doesn't necessarily mean the MC is a virgin. Of course he isn't. It means playing the game while staying away from sex as much as possible.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Woah, woah, woah. Isn't the whole thing about Interlude is Zoey being home-blind, and that everything that she needed were already there in front of her? In the train scene where Zoey realizes this, doesn't DPC hint out that maybe, now, Zoey sees the MC as a love interest and not just her best friend with benefits? Scratch that, she realized her relationship with the MC was so much more than just being FWB, she just didn't realize it at the time?
It's like that biblical story where the son takes his inheritance from his dad and blows it all on booze and women, ends up sleeping with the pigs so he goes back to his dad, cries like a bitch and his dad hugs him and says lets celibrate.

Moral of the story: That guy was a dickhead, but we want to fuck Zoey, so it's different.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
True, but honestly it wouldn't be the first time an MC gets one of the Lis pregnant without the player doing anything to make it happen.
I've never done a virgin run and don't plan to start one, but I (and most other players, I presume from reading this forum) have done individual LI runs, as well as a manwhore run, etc. EVERYONE sees the positive pregnancy test at the end of season 2, no matter whose path they're on. This means that in order for the pregnancy test to be one of the main LIs and the MC's, DPC would have to create pregnancy routes for each LI, since people do different runs with different LIs. DPC already has enough story branches to deal with, now he's going to do two versions of each LI's path--one pregnant, another not pregnant (for the runs when the MC is not on their path)? That just doesn't seem likely to me. I also note that "pregnancy" is not one of this game's tags. It just seems much more likely that the pregnancy is a side girl or someone the MC hasn't been with but is with someone else, like Heather, Elena, etc.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I think the pregnancy test is going to be related to either Tommy or Derek. Heather does say that she hasn't had her period, so that's one possible clue it's Tommy and Heather, but it might be another of DPC's red herrings that he likes to do.

It could also be Derek and Ashley and that would explain why she was crying at the prep party while Elena was comforting her.

It could be used as an arc for either Tommy and Derek to mature and change their ways and start being responsible. It would be a nice way for a character transformation, if the story needs it.
Isn't Ashley and Derek only if you help him, do they get together either way?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
DPC should just embrace NTR and add it into the game.
You reffering to if Burke gets one of the girls pregnant? Yeah itll definitely cause an NTR outrage if it's one of the main girls and Tremolo isn't the father but seeing as neither of em have any relations with Burke that's highly unlikely to happen so it would most likely be one of Quinns "working girls"

Tho imagine how insane would it be if Tremolo got Jade pregnant lol. Talk about a shit show. I know that won't happen but just imagine.
Having seen how the Discord retards reacted when the Maya and Josy reveal happened and the subsequent flashback of them, yeah I don't see it happening. Like I mean the guy avoided showing Jill doing anything with Rusty in the flashback and didn't evne show Bella kissing her husband in her flashback.

Though, I think that he was testing the waters with the Carolyn scene in the last update to see how the reactions would be. That being said, I still don't think he's really going to do NTR in this game.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
View attachment 1871823
Salute to those who did a virgin run. So we can count the MC out. :)
That is as much blueballs, if you did a solo Jill playthrough. :ROFLMAO:
My MC is saving all his sperm so he can knock Bella up with a single ultimate ejaculation. :Kappa:

Isn't Ashley and Derek only if you help him, do they get together either way?
I haven't tested this, but I think it happens, then we see Ashley crying at the Prep party no matter what. So it's not impossible.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Well, there's one way it could make sense.

1S2l.gif

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes