ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Having seen how the Discord retards reacted when the Maya and Josy reveal happened and the subsequent flashback of them, yeah I don't see it happening. Like I mean the guy avoided showing Jill doing anything with Rusty in the flashback and didn't evne show Bella kissing her husband in her flashback.

Though, I think that he was testing the waters with the Carolyn scene in the last update to see how the reactions would be. That being said, I still don't think he's really going to do NTR in this game.
You here longer than I am, let not pretend , that. this place was not reacted similarly to that. :ROFLMAO:.
and we have our own retard here, this "bukfenc avatar" person, who constantly say retarded shits.:ROFLMAO:.

some retards just can't accept, it's give them physical pain that there is one game , that is not contain the incest, ntr, garbage.:ROFLMAO:. They just can't accept it.
You know as well (y) as I do , that in this case they are the Retard ones, and not the others. :ROFLMAO:.

Now that we have the daily moronic conversation, let's go back to the usual business, I swear even the Jill mockery is more entertaining than this shit. :ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
My theory is that Ashley wants to go back with Derek, but she's pregnant by Ant.
That's exactly why I leave Anthony with Ashley. So Ashley knows who the father is and Derek knows that he is not the father. Ergo, Derek can still choose Ashley, but with the knowledge that he is not the father of Ashley's child. It is then his choice.:unsure:

Now put this situation 20 years in the past and change the names.:rolleyes:

Ashely=Lynette
Anthony=Geoff, Stephen or another guy at the preps party
Derek=Neil

Oops. Hahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You here longer than I am, let not pretend , that. this place was not reacted similarly to that. :ROFLMAO:.
and we have our own retard here, this "bukfenc avatar" person, who constantly say retarded shits.:ROFLMAO:.

some retards just can't accept, it's give them physical pain that there is one game , that is not contain the incest, ntr, garbage.:ROFLMAO:. They just can't accept it.
You know as well (y) as I do , that in this case they are the Retard ones, and not the others. :ROFLMAO:.

Now that we have the daily moronic conversation, let's go back to the usual business, I swear even the Jill mockery is more entertaining than this shit. :ROFLMAO:
Trust me, the Discord reaction was worse. One guy declared something along the lines "If he does the same thing to sweet, innocent Jill, he will never forgive him." and other retards joined him with "Jill could never do such a thing to the MC."

Sadly this is what 90% of DPC's Discord looks like, it's constant waifu wars (not who's waifu is better - which girl belongs to who).

I don't know how some people get so emotionally attached to something that doesn't exist.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Trust me, the Discord reaction was worse. One guy declared something along the lines "If he does the same thing to sweet, innocent Jill, he will never forgive him." and other retards joined him with "Jill could never do such a thing to the MC."

Sadly this is what 90% of DPC's Discord looks like, it's constant waifu wars (not who's waifu is better - which girl belongs to who).

I don't know how some people get so emotionally attached to something that doesn't exist.
It is not so astonishing... Apart from the ot, it is not so differente here

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It is not so astonishing... Apart from the ot, it is not so differente here
The difference is, maybe we are not as attached to the characters, in terms that we know the boundaries and it's all in good fun.

Those retards think it's all real just because they pay 30$ or whatever and they think they own the characters. It's like Mark + that Jill Royce guy multiplied by 10.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Sounds like paradise to me :ROFLMAO:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

That's why I'm sure that all ex LI will have a lesbian ending. :WeSmart:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Those are the type of people who never gonna leave. :ROFLMAO:.
But I guess it's just like Reddit, then?! :ROFLMAO:. I read a topic where they were afraid that Jill now gonna be to "sexual", or whatever , In short, they afraid that Jill gonna be like a sex machine, like Sage or the others.

They are for such a rude awakening, if they think the precious Jill's face will not be covered in cum , just like Josy 's face:devilish::ROFLMAO:.

But this is a whole different story. That place have their retards, and this place has its own.

And I will take every opportunity to facepalm them, and mock them, and call them degenerate. gatekeep them, gatekeep the retard degenerates. Go and play the 99% of other garbage that this place has, those all contain they' degenarated needs. These are not some mighty heroic warriors, against the masses, no matter how much they try to think themself that way. :p

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Sounds like paradise to me :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, you'd probably get banned after your first post saying that Jill is uglier than a goblin. :ROFLMAO: :Kappa:

That's why I'm sure that all ex LI will have a lesbian ending. :WeSmart:
Or they will all become nuns and devote themselves to praying, so that they may be blessed by MC's magic dick one day again. :Kappa:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think the pregnancy test is going to be related to either Tommy or Derek. Heather does say that she hasn't had her period, so that's one possible clue it's Tommy and Heather, but it might be another of DPC's red herrings that he likes to do.

It could also be Derek and Ashley and that would explain why she was crying at the prep party while Elena was comforting her.

It could be used as an arc for either Tommy and Derek to mature and change their ways and start being responsible. It would be a nice way for a character transformation, if the story needs it.
Tommy and Derek also make sense in another way. Derek only has his little closet and already wants to settle down at the MC. If now one of them, Tommy or Derek, has to leave college because they become a father, the problem is solved.:unsure:

Apr 10, 2022
I dont know, I kind of feel like DPC gonna reward the Massive Chick, pussy players, with the ultimate Harem ending, as to a Fuck you toward the more entertaining Dik route players. :ROFLMAO:.
Neutral chads will be rewarded with the harem ending. Chicks get the LI leaves for Dawe ending.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LizaS
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes