Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Well it wasn't confirmed in the game, but we simply assumed that Geoff (man-bun) is Arieth's father due to similar hair color and the same care-free/naive attitude. The same as we call goth girl Carolyn - no confirmation from DPC, we simply strongly believe in it, so it must be the truth ;D
And obviously as goth chick can turn out to be named Madeline, also Geoff can turn out to be not related with Arieth at all ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hey, I speak English very goodly
Godlike Engrish :KEK: Also could be he's the father of some character that we know or maybe not... stay tuned till 2057 to find out ! :LOL:
The same as we call goth girl Carolyn
I for sure call that lass Carolyn coz of " some user " picked her as an avatar and made that id name... no DPC involved so do not expect her name to be Carolyn... but who knows... maybe DPC will throw a bone :KEK:

Reactions: Redd23

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
what are your guy's thoughts to why Nick's room was spared when the Alpha's trashed the place?
i have a feeling Nick was the one for the Cathy Cluck and he told the Alpha about it

Charlie99

Jul 1, 2020
I am about to finish season 2 of BADIK and I had finished Acting Lessons this week, although everyone has their own fav girl, I am seriously hoping the devs won't decide to kill of somebody in this game or give us a major choice where you can only save one girl and let the other die, I know it is just a game but still this game is amazing and all of the main girls are perfect in their own way so let's not kill off someone and give PTSD to the MC or anything like that

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Charlie99

Jul 1, 2020
what are your guy's thoughts to why Nick's room was spared when the Alpha's trashed the place?
i have a feeling Nick was the one for the Cathy Cluck and he told the Alpha about it
Well Nick and Vinny were old friends before Vinny left the DIKs, and now he is a drug supplier so maybe even he could be a part of it

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hey, I speak English very goodly. Also, when was it established that Man-Bun is Arieth's dad? I must have missed that part. Being Jill's father is perfectly reasonable: Alpha Nu Omega alumni party, Jill's special guest status, etc.
Jill is NOT a Prep. The party is for ANO members, pledges and alumni ONLY. HOTs aren't invited: they were hired. Their job is the same as maids, kitchen people and security.

The only young women at the party are the HOTs and the HOTs pledges. Arieth is the only missing HOT because she went to the Jocks'.

THEREFORE the dude is Arieth's dad.

-----

Good Lord, I've just read posts and post about "who stole MC's guitar?"

ARE YOU FOR REAL, guys?

Sage herself told MC that Chad gave her the guitar.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Yeah I have my doubts on him, like he is a mole amidst the DIKs
then again Rusty's Room was a bit kinda spared only a few graffiti on the wall and paintings and the puddle of beer on the rug so again why was Nick and Rusty's Rooms spared while the rest of the house was trashed

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
ARE YOU FOR REAL, guys? :rolleyes:

For Geoff to be the father of Arieth is an assumption (theory) but not a fact. Ashley and Elena are equally possible. They are still in the house, but they are far away from Geoff, because Elena is comforting Ashley. This means that they are not actively participating in the party and Geoff just hasn't checked the upstairs rooms of the Preps Mansion yet. This is also just a guess (theory), but it can be just as true.

I know Sage said that so she got the guitar from Chad. But from whom did she get Chad? It is unlikely for Chad to give Troy, the guy he loves, a black eye to get the MC's guitar.
It is unlikely for Chad to give Troy, the guy he loves, a black eye to get the MC's guitar
well people on the net have stated that other Alpha's might have been with Chad or someone else that stole MC's guitar and they beat up Troy just for shits and giggles or maybe Troy did try and prevent them from stealing it and got the black eye because if you chose to be the better man and not hit Troy and leave Troy looks upset as MC was leaving

but that still didnt explain why Troy was so hostile to MC

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23 and dalli_x
Apr 10, 2022
Jill is NOT a Prep. The party is for ANO members, pledges and alumni ONLY. HOTs aren't invited: they were hired. Their job is the same as maids, kitchen people and security.

The only young women at the party are the HOTs and the HOTs pledges. Arieth is the only missing HOT because she went to the Jocks'.

THEREFORE the dude is Arieth's dad.

-----

Good Lord, I've just read posts and post about "who stole MC's guitar?"

ARE YOU FOR REAL, guys?

Sage herself told MC that Chad gave her the guitar.
Jill states she has been to their parties in the past.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
also another thing to point out about Jill i always wonder about is that shouldn't she have bodyguards or something given who she is and how powerful her family is?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
also another thing to point out about Jill i always wonder about is that shouldn't she have bodyguards or something given who she is and how powerful her family is?
Because this is BaDIK and not The Bodyguard and MC ain't Kevin Costner nor Jill is Whitney Houston.

Anyway, Troy is not hostile with MC. He simply doesn't want any roommate. Why is it? just check the end of episode 7 and you'll know why.

bydlo222

Jul 14, 2020
Commitment in the end of 8th season was a disappointment, especially after the dick-pic joke which was quite hilarious.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes