felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Heather mentions something late in Ch.8 about her cycle or something I think. That's what clued in most people on her. Also, it avoids the dreaded 3 letter blackspot if it's either one of those ladies, since you can't sleep with them thus far.
At the breakfast, right before MC big decision

Reactions: Bendover885

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
On my Steam run I sat through that conversation and it was only MC n Elena talking about MC's big choice while Heather is yelling at Tommy to get his jacket n talking about their open relationship never she mentioned she missed her cycle on my run

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
On my Steam run I sat through that conversation and it was only MC n Elena talking about MC's big choice while Heather is yelling at Tommy to get his jacket n talking about their open relationship never she mentioned she missed her cycle on my run
And I never got Arith on Swyper never saw her when MC had it I only interact with Cathy n Nicole (Envy)

Apr 10, 2022
Does she specifically say that? In my playthroughs she simply states she isn't on her period after Tommy says she must be since she's being so bitchy.

Reactions: dalli_x and Ilhares

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Others path is not avaiable if you are in Josy/Maya and/or Jill path
Yeah I forgot that.

It's kinda strange that it pans out that way.

At this seemingly critical moment, where you have to choose just one relationship, I wonder why you can't choose to dump everyone regardless of the situation.

You can choose "others" over Sage or Bella, but not M&J nor Jill. Maybe it's something to do with them being on the "Chick" paths.:unsure:

I wonder how many people got this maxed out slide show when the mc's thinking about all his hoes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bella and Cathy are interchangeable (that's a matter of opinion I expect :p), as are Maya and Josy, but if you have Maya and Josy together, you forfeit Quinn and Jade.

Some other interesting statistics about the babe slide show:
  • There are 5 images each for the main LIs
  • There are also 5 images for Quinn
  • There are two images each for the side chicks
  • If you are not in the throuple, but are still interested in either Maya or Josy, they only get two images like the side chicks.
  • There is only one image of Melanie
  • Melanie is the only girl who is naked in the slideshow :sneaky:
Interesting that Quinn has as many images in the slide show as the main LIs, she's definitely trying to claw her way into the LI zone. She's also the only side chick to have her picture with the mc at the end of the episode during the summary:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tommy just mentions Heather gets angry when she's on her period, she gets angry and tells him not to talk about her period. That's all that exchange is.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I wonder why you can't choose to dump everyone regardless of the situation.
Because you are committed in these two cases...

Josy & Maya : wanna try for something more... you must choose this to get on with it ( EP 4 was it ? :unsure::p )
Jill : fight for Jill !... ditto... ( EP 7 ? :unsure::p )

The rest are datings and the beginnings of a relationship so not that serious stage... yet !

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
f you are not in the throuple, but are still interested in either Maya or Josy, they only get two images like the side chicks.
Very strange shit considering that Maya and Josie rejected Dik, but are immediately available as a side girl's (in the future). Probably still Dik will be able to somehow have a hand in their parting.

Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Very strange shit considering that Maya and Josie rejected Dik, but are immediately available as a side girl's (in the future). Probably still Dik will be able to somehow have a hand in their parting.
the fact that they appear in the images I would not consider it a sign that they will then actually be reachable for everyone

Jill also appears, but then that does not keep her from rejecting an MC DIK

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
the fact that they appear in the images I would not consider it a sign that they will then actually be reachable for everyone

Jill also appears, but then that does not keep her from rejecting an MC DIK
I think in the future all the girls will be available again, that is, we are waiting for the second "Сrossroads". Another question is how it will be implemented. Even Jill may become possible for Dik in the future, maybe by the end of the game, but she will be available.

Reactions: ename144

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
  • There are 5 images each for the main LIs
  • There are also 5 images for Quinn
I think the maximum number of images for the MGs is 9 (three screens of three images each). In what is probably a deliberate tease from DPC, Quinn has one fewer at 8 images. This is still way ahead of the rest of the Side Girls though, who all max out at 3. As is often the case Quinn is in a special zone of her own. :p

These are also maximums. Depending on how many scenes you've had with a character, the number of images you see can vary.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Did you notice? Josy and Maya make friends with Jill and Bella, but we never saw Sage talking to Jill.

We never saw Sage talking about Tybalt and Jill, not even once, too.

What's more: last scene in episode 8. Dialogue between Josy and MC: Josy tells MC that something is off. Next scene: MC sees the pictures and realizes what's going wrong.

Something is off. MC realized it.

Did we realize what was off? you know what, I don't think so. I think we don't know what's off yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
We never saw Sage talking about Tybalt and Jill, not even once, too.
Jill doesn't get along well with Sage, as she herself said in episode 6.
No wonder Jill breaks up with you because of Sage, they don't communicate well with each other. But on the other hand, there is no hint in the game that she knows that Sage was the sick friend.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes